Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2010, 02:30 PM         #201
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Morphy said:
you were doing alright until you said they have armies in space
LMAO. Right there is when it did get out of hand... I was almost listening when talkin about the number 621... But buddy lost it with the space armies s**t.
 06-13-2010, 10:26 PM         #202
BREEZAYY 666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Shyt Is Drawlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-14-2010, 03:02 AM         #203
tanda 55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BREEZAYY 666 said:
This Shyt Is Drawlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so is these 2 .. but hey .. who's complaining

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by tanda 55; 06-14-2010 at 03:10 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #204
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 tanda 55 said:
so is these 2 .. but hey .. who's complaining

[pic - click to view]

You had everything good but the last part. Somebody already exposed Carl:

Rfid MAY be the mark of the beast, who knows, but I would rather prefer to believe it without lies!
 7 years ago '07        #205
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,253 | Props total: 69845 69845
Pick tha world up & drop it on ya f**kin head!!!!
 06-14-2010, 07:20 AM         #206
tanda 55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
You had everything good but the last part. Somebody already exposed Carl:

Rfid MAY be the mark of the beast, who knows, but I would rather prefer to believe it without lies!
thnx on info .. didn't know ... i would take it to consideration .. because it could be disinformation in either case

thnx anyway
 7 years ago '07        #207
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 Ed Bundy said:
now this might bug some of you out (the ones with open eyes atleast)...but i just remembered something strange

lately, a lot of talk has been goin on about a possible rapture...something where all the "elites" leave earth and go live on mars, while the poor, common, nobodies (us) are left behind on earth because we dont have enough money or social status to join them...it could be that a giant asteroid is headed for earth, maybe a solar flare, or maybe some other natural disaster..whatever the case is, its possible that earth is doomed and the rich/famous/influential are aware of this and plan to leave this planet...the rest of us will die

think about this...richard branson (head of virgin records) and billionaire, has been working on inter galactic space travel for the past few years. its possible that people of HIS status will all fly to another planet using nasa's/bransons new space traveling planes... its VERY suspicious that he happens to be involved in this project around this particular moment in time... the scary thing is that the flights are close to being perfected, which means they could be flying people REAL soon...

then you look at other hints, such as lil waynes lyric "hop up in my space ship and leave earth mother f**ker, im gone", and you start to wonder...

now here is the REAL crazy s**t that i just remembered... everyone knows the simpsons creator (matt groening) is a high level free mason and has incorporated masonic ideas into simpsons episodes over the years. in fact, he made an ENTIRE episode based off of it ..the stone cutters episode where homer become a member of a secret society...

its common fact that the simpsons has masonic ideas in it, so when i remembered this episode, i was buggin out..

do you remember that episode on tree house of horror, where homer makes a mistake at the nuclear power planet and causes the world to go haywire? remember what follows? thats right, you guessed it... all the rich, powerful, smart, and influential people take a space flight to mars to start a new life up there without poor, ugly, or stupid people...they are left to rot on earth, while the rich,famous, and elite people live in a utopia ...this episode aired back in 1999, 11 years ago..

just something to think about...canibus may have a point here at :45

open your eyes and ears people...
your idiotness just went platinum

wanna learn what tha rapture is,start wit your bible lmao
 06-14-2010, 08:53 AM         #208
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
non sense dont believe the hype son
 06-14-2010, 08:57 AM         #209
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GuttaMane618 said:
I realized Michael Moore responded to every other post execpt this one.
because it's one of the dumbest ones in here...I don't respond to posts where i've already addressed something or if it's just completely stupid...
 7 years ago '09        #210
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
space
$53,717 | Props total: 66482 66482
who cares
its just a music video
yall be takin this s**t too seriously
log off and go outside once in a while
 06-17-2010, 10:43 PM         #211
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
now this might bug some of you out (the ones with open eyes atleast)...but i just remembered something strange

lately, a lot of talk has been goin on about a possible rapture...something where all the "elites" leave earth and go live on mars, while the poor, common, nobodies (us) are left behind on earth because we dont have enough money or social status to join them...it could be that a giant asteroid is headed for earth, maybe a solar flare, or maybe some other natural disaster..whatever the case is, its possible that earth is doomed and the rich/famous/influential are aware of this and plan to leave this planet...the rest of us will die

think about this...richard branson (head of virgin records) and billionaire, has been working on inter galactic space travel for the past few years. its possible that people of HIS status will all fly to another planet using nasa's/bransons new space traveling planes... its VERY suspicious that he happens to be involved in this project around this particular moment in time... the scary thing is that the flights are close to being perfected, which means they could be flying people REAL soon...

then you look at other hints, such as lil waynes lyric "hop up in my space ship and leave earth mother f**ker, im gone", and you start to wonder...

now here is the REAL crazy s**t that i just remembered... everyone knows the simpsons creator (matt groening) is a high level free mason and has incorporated masonic ideas into simpsons episodes over the years. in fact, he made an ENTIRE episode based off of it ..the stone cutters episode where homer become a member of a secret society...

its common fact that the simpsons has masonic ideas in it, so when i remembered this episode, i was buggin out..

do you remember that episode on tree house of horror, where homer makes a mistake at the nuclear power planet and causes the world to go haywire? remember what follows? thats right, you guessed it... all the rich, powerful, smart, and influential people take a space flight to mars to start a new life up there without poor, ugly, or stupid people...they are left to rot on earth, while the rich,famous, and elite people live in a utopia ...this episode aired back in 1999, 11 years ago..

just something to think about...canibus may have a point here at :45

open your eyes and ears people...

quoting myself to add in the fact that eminem has a new song on his latest album called "space bound"

just pointing that out...
 7 years ago '09        #212
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
MAN

I think on the Real Slim Shady video Eminem was tryna say that Superman comes to Earth soon and is gonna sit on our faces buttnekkid
 7 years ago '10        #213
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Ed Bundy said:
quoting myself to add in the fact that eminem has a new song on his latest album called "space bound"

just pointing that out...
Comes out the 21st of june too the day of solice or whatever. Coincidence?
 7 years ago '04        #214
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 WEREWOLF said:
you think the illuminati hasnt already found bigger, better, more sustainable planets in the universe with this technology yet? they already have armies in space. the rapture will be none of the mindless christian followers who predicted this s**t and those with enough money to afford a seat on the space ships. not true, in the end only the smartest intellectuals and elite of society will be alllowed seats. eminem and wayne are part of this elite but are trying to warn us that our time is running out.

its exactly how it went down in the movie 2012 except the arks are actually space ships and they are going to re-populate the human race with the smartest and genetically superior humans on a different planet in the universe. thats if we dont stop them first, which prob wont happen.
wow guy. what the f**k is up with you?
 7 years ago '04        #215
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 G Code said:
Comes out the 21st of june too the day of solice or whatever. Coincidence?
nope space armies are going to come and butt r*pe the thread starter.
 06-17-2010, 11:13 PM         #216
orange kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM         #217
ShadyBuc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this thread... really??? really???
 7 years ago '08        #218
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
"I know what THEY don't want tell you........"
 06-18-2010, 09:59 AM         #219
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the f**kin idiots who think we are weird for believing in this

as if the earth can sustain a limitless amount of people or something ... youre living in a dream world if you thought this should was gonna last forever

keep focusing on your american idol and football games while not even realizing that this planet is over populated with people and pollution. it wont last much longer and the elites know this, and are already getting ready to leave

whats so hard to believe about that? wouldnt be surprised if there were already cities built by us on other planets waiting to be inhabited by the elites

one possibility is that the BP oil spill was all planned....as it continues to leak, tsunamis and earthquakes will bombard the earth. this is backed up by scientific evidence. its possible they are going to leave within the next few years and leave us all on this doomed planet
 06-18-2010, 10:07 AM         #220
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is probably the best thing for the human race, everyone need to be wiped out. We are just germs destroying the planet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago