Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2010, 09:45 PM         #181
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kognito said:
scary...
 8 years ago '07        #182
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 912 912
 Joehook said:
mcdonalds >>> wendys>>> burger king

better flip aaaaall them lil crocodiles around boi.

8 years ago '10        #183
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

03-09-2010, 11:38 PM         #184
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chi city Che said:
biggest load of bulls**t ive seen in my life...like it how they fail to mention all those illuminati run child factories in third world countries who work for ten cents worth of "paper" every hour, nice try.

love the username too "die sheeple die" says alot dont it? f**kin idiot
 03-13-2010, 11:55 AM         #185
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now this might bug some of you out (the ones with open eyes atleast)...but i just remembered something strange

lately, a lot of talk has been goin on about a possible rapture...something where all the "elites" leave earth and go live on mars, while the poor, common, nobodies (us) are left behind on earth because we dont have enough money or social status to join them...it could be that a giant asteroid is headed for earth, maybe a solar flare, or maybe some other natural disaster..whatever the case is, its possible that earth is doomed and the rich/famous/influential are aware of this and plan to leave this planet...the rest of us will die

think about this...richard branson (head of virgin records) and billionaire, has been working on inter galactic space travel for the past few years. its possible that people of HIS status will all fly to another planet using nasa's/bransons new space traveling planes... its VERY suspicious that he happens to be involved in this project around this particular moment in time... the scary thing is that the flights are close to being perfected, which means they could be flying people REAL soon...

then you look at other hints, such as lil waynes lyric "hop up in my space ship and leave earth mother f**ker, im gone", and you start to wonder...

now here is the REAL crazy s**t that i just remembered... everyone knows the simpsons creator (matt groening) is a high level free mason and has incorporated masonic ideas into simpsons episodes over the years. in fact, he made an ENTIRE episode based off of it ..the stone cutters episode where homer become a member of a secret society...

its common fact that the simpsons has masonic ideas in it, so when i remembered this episode, i was buggin out..

do you remember that episode on tree house of horror, where homer makes a mistake at the nuclear power planet and causes the world to go haywire? remember what follows? thats right, you guessed it... all the rich, powerful, smart, and influential people take a space flight to mars to start a new life up there without poor, ugly, or stupid people...they are left to rot on earth, while the rich,famous, and elite people live in a utopia ...this episode aired back in 1999, 11 years ago..

just something to think about...canibus may have a point here at :45

[video - click to view]

open your eyes and ears people...
 03-13-2010, 12:06 PM         #186
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
now this might bug some of you out (the ones with open eyes atleast)...but i just remembered something strange

lately, a lot of talk has been goin on about a possible rapture...something where all the "elites" leave earth and go live on mars, while the poor, common, nobodies (us) are left behind on earth because we dont have enough money or social status to join them...it could be that a giant asteroid is headed for earth, maybe a solar flare, or maybe some other natural disaster..whatever the case is, its possible that earth is doomed and the rich/famous/influential are aware of this and plan to leave this planet...the rest of us will die

think about this...richard branson (head of virgin records) and billionaire, has been working on inter galactic space travel for the past few years. its possible that people of HIS status will all fly to another planet using nasa's/bransons new space traveling planes... its VERY suspicious that he happens to be involved in this project around this particular moment in time... the scary thing is that the flights are close to being perfected, which means they could be flying people REAL soon...

then you look at other hints, such as lil waynes lyric "hop up in my space ship and leave earth mother f**ker, im gone", and you start to wonder...

now here is the REAL crazy s**t that i just remembered... everyone knows the simpsons creator (matt groening) is a high level free mason and has incorporated masonic ideas into simpsons episodes over the years. in fact, he made an ENTIRE episode based off of it ..the stone cutters episode where homer become a member of a secret society...

its common fact that the simpsons has masonic ideas in it, so when i remembered this episode, i was buggin out..

do you remember that episode on tree house of horror, where homer makes a mistake at the nuclear power planet and causes the world to go haywire? remember what follows? thats right, you guessed it... all the rich, powerful, smart, and influential people take a space flight to mars to start a new life up there without poor, ugly, or stupid people...they are left to rot on earth, while the rich,famous, and elite people live in a utopia ...this episode aired back in 1999, 11 years ago..

powerful post....

EDIT: Werewolf you should add this to the opening one..
 8 years ago '08        #187
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
^ You do know The Rapture is a Christian idea right? That's where it originated. When Christ returns then all Christians will gather and ascend with him up to heaven.

Just another concept that was mixed into the doomsday message and somehow along the way attached to the 'Illuminati'.
 06-13-2010, 04:26 AM         #188
tanda 55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@WEREWOLF .. thnx for this

well I dont know why anybody want to mention the letter G behind Lil Wayne .. it appers in few other moments
(background is painted white on pillars)

[pic - click to view]

the last thing ... I ve seen this in movie few hours after seeing number 612 ... this format is dd/mm (Green Zone 2010 - 01:02:30 min)

[pic - click to view]

keep up with good job

Last edited by tanda 55; 06-13-2010 at 05:17 AM..
 06-13-2010, 04:58 AM         #189
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ducktales:

This sounds like a good movie.
 8 years ago '04        #190
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Ed Bundy said:

hmmmm..s**t sound like some 2012 s**t. Welp...i guess we gotta build that ark again
 06-13-2010, 06:05 AM         #191
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i made this thread the oil leak hadnt happened yet... the oil disaster could be the beginning phase of the planet being slowly systematically destroyed...experts are saying that when you drain the lower crust of oil the earth plates begin to collapse in on themselves and it causes massive geological shifts and earthquakes, especially on the san andreas fault line ..its no where near that point yet but if they dont plug this leak it could happen

remember that oil rig that blew up is/was owned by halliburton.
 8 years ago '06        #192
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
It's funny how 2012 is supposed to be such an important year, and this oil leak happens. It's like s**t is just lining up. I wonder what other crazy bulls**t will happen until then. I swear its like they are setting us up, or its just fate. Like this weird s**t is naturally just happening with fate. The world has always been brewing of wild s**t, but its like the rate of it is stronger than ever these days. It makes me think...

And the rapture I've read about is one of the signs before Jesus returns to Earth. The rapture is basically that VIP list with a warning saying " If you ain't on this list, that means you need to straighten the f**k up, because when I come, its a wrap..no more warnings." The rapture happens, and then 7 years later, Jesus returns and Saves the rest of the believers who were left behind.

What ever other "rapture" n*ggas is reading about.. I dunno of.

Last edited by Da Realness; 06-13-2010 at 06:45 AM..
 06-13-2010, 06:50 AM         #193
tanda 55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we take in consideration this clip

[video - click to view]

this clip didnt show Enemy of state (Will Smith) also have 9/11

you can see .. that s**t is escalating ... for what to come .. I may ask

Last edited by tanda 55; 06-13-2010 at 06:52 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #194
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,416 | Props total: 761 761
this s**t is beyond retarded...
 06-13-2010, 07:57 AM         #195
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At first I didn't believe it until I found out how the Illuminati and the industry works. Yes, Wayne is one of the biggest puppets in hip-hop and he's filling people's brains up with bulls**t. I never understood how so many people could like one artist.
 8 years ago '04        #196
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
stopped reading at "Michael Jackson was sacrificed 3 days after last year's solstice"
 8 years ago '04        #197
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 997 997
 PDA said:
lol its funny to me how u think rappers are this smart...

if anything..the video directors and editors are illuminati..not these f**king rappers.

THANK YOU !!!! [/close thread]
 8 years ago '07        #198
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
you blind mofos need to wake up and start thinking outside the box.. your only limiting yourself to what you've been trained to learn..

[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]
I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
Hate in my heart, love in my mind
I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
I search but never find, hurt but never cry
I work and forever try, but I'm cursed so never mind
And it's worse but better times seem further and beyond
The top gets higher, the more that I climb
The spot gets smaller and I get bigger
Tryna get into where I fit in, no room for a n*gga
But soon for a n*gga it be on mother f**ker
Cause all this bulls**t, it made me strong mother f**ker

[Chorus:]
So I pick the world up and I'm a drop it on your f**kin' head, yeahh!
b**ch, I'm a pick the world up and I'm a drop it on your f**kin' head
And I could die now rebirth mother f**ker
Hop up in my spaceship and leave Earth
Mother f**ker I'm gone
Mother f**ker I'm gone

[Verse 2: Lil Wayne]
Uhhhh!
I know what they don't wanna tell you
Just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof

I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
And confidence is the stain they can't wipe off
Uhhh, my word is my pride
But wisdom is bleak and that's a word from the wise
Serve to survive, murdered and bribed
And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside

So I could pick the world up and I'm a drop it on your f**kin' head, ha ha yeahh!
Mother f**ker I'm gone
Mother f**ker I'm gone
I'm gone

[Verse 3: Eminem]
It hurts but I never show, this pain you'll never know
If only you could see just how lonely and how cold
And frostbit I've become, my backs against the wall
When push come to shove I just stand up and scream 'f**k them all'
Man it feels like these walls are closin' in
This roof is cavin' in, but it's time to raise it then
Your days are numbered like pagers
And my book of rhymes got them crookin' boy
This crooked mind of mine got them all shook
And scared to look in my eyes
I stole that f**kin' clock, I took the time
And I came up from behind and pretty much snuck up
And butt f**ked this game up
Better be careful when you bring my name up
f**k this fame, that ain't what I came to claim
But the game ain't gonna be the same on the day that I leave it
But I swear one way or another I'm a make these f**kin' haters believe it

I swear to God, won't spare the rod
I'm a man of my word, so your f**kin' heads better nod
Or I'm a f**k around in this b**ch and roast everybody
Sleep on me that pillow is where your head'll lie
Permanently b**ch, it's beddy bye
This world is my Easter egg, yeah prepare to die
My head is swole, my confidence is up
This stage is my pedestal, I'm unstoppable
Incredible hulk you're trapped in my medicine ball
I could run circles around you so fast your f**kin head'll spin, dawg
I split your cabbage and your lettuce and olives
I'll f**kin'

Pick the world up and I'm a drop it on your f**kin' head, yeahh!
Mother f**ker I'm gone
Mother f**ker I'm gone
I'm gone
 8 years ago '05        #199
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 WEREWOLF said:
just hear me out on this boxden, i aint saying lil wayne or eminem are illuminati but i believe they are trying to warn us on some s**t thats bout to happen they know about but cant outright say it without being k!lled...i know this gonna sound like some crazy wild outlandish ish but just hear me out...i feel like these two are actually trying to warn us on some serious s**t

...first look at the overall backdrop of the video, its earth set in the future where chaos has taken over, people are hanging out on their front porch with gas masks on as a precaution for the chemical warfare the illuminati will use on the people for "population control"

ok secondly when wayne says "just hope your heaven sent or your hell proof" it shows a shot of a normal family driving in a car in the midst of this chaos, what wayne is getting at or saying here is the family is neither "heaven sent" nor "hell proof" and they need to be one of the two to survive ...the family are actually in "hell" on earth and probably wont survive because they arent a part of the "mob" and will most likely get lynched, they dont show it but that what he means. notice the "mob" looks alot like the individuals portrayed in the jay-z rhianna video "run this town" (same clothing, hoodies, pitchforks, machetes)

[pic - click to view]

now look at this still shot from the video, notice anything weird? look at the numbers "621" in the background painted on the wall...the numbers "621" represent the date June 21st which is the date when the summer solstice begins, which if you dont know is a sacred number to the illuminati, representing when the sun (lucifer) starts to shine its brightest in the new year and reaches its apex in the sky, many illuminati sacrifices have been held on or around this date throughout history. michael jackson was sacrificed 3 days after last years solstice.

thirdly, now this s**t bout to get real crazy but bare with me, im gonna explain what wayne means by "heaven sent" and why he and eminem says on the hook "imma leave earth in my space ship". the illuminati has plans to stage a fake rapture in the oncoming years, this is personally a confirmation of the signs ive seen in the media in the years after 9/11. ..i noticed in many christian ministeries (bush is deep with the christian right) around the world were promoting the idea of a "rapture" where "god" would come down to earth and take only those who were followers and leave the rest to burn in eternity in "hell" on earth after the illuminati trigger WW3 nuclear holocaust and worldwide chaos.

at first i didnt take much notice until i found out george w bush had been mentioning the rapture in his speeches in the past, it shocked me that this guy the president of the usa would believe in such outlandish theories and make public statements about it, but then it hit me ..in this realm he is in his own mind the GOD of this earth, his illuminati grand father funded the nazi's and they are part of the same "elite" who knew how to create anti gravity ufo's capable of high speed space travel the same technology amerikkka uses today secretly ...its well known that the majority of the nazi scientists who built these machines were shipped to america and south america post ww2 in "operation paperclip" to use as intellectual resources...much of this technology has been reincarnated through the us military space programs and NASA as a newer, more improved, undetectable "fourth reich"

you think the illuminati hasnt already found bigger, better, more sustainable planets in the universe with this technology yet? they already have armies in space. the rapture will be none of the mindless christian followers who predicted this s**t and those with enough money to afford a seat on the space ships. not true, in the end only the smartest intellectuals and elite of society will be alllowed seats. eminem and wayne are part of this elite but are trying to warn us that our time is running out.

its exactly how it went down in the movie 2012 except the arks are actually space ships and they are going to re-populate the human race with the smartest and genetically superior humans on a different planet in the universe. thats if we dont stop them first, which prob wont happen.
 06-13-2010, 01:58 PM         #200
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
don't let wikipedia fool you, if you share alex jones' ideology, you're a neo-con.

neo-con checklist:

pro-gun
pro-bible
pro-us vs. them mentality
pro-scare tactic
anti-diplomacy

that about sums up all of your posts.

*waits for martial law and H1N1 vaccine to k!ll us all*

I realized Michael Moore responded to every other post execpt this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago