Toronto gangster rappers "TNT" studio raided

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Southern_Boi said:
See you square a.ss n*ggas even got a NY opinion of the South. The reason people from up north stereotype the south like that comes from way back since the civil war. These rednecks down here say the same s**t about northerners. Whats your excuse? You just talking that s**t because yall wont let new york's nuts breathe. We dont even give a f**k about canada enough to form an opinion about yall.

f**k canada aye
What the hell are you trying to say

Sounds like your really angry at New York

I'll play therapist so continue, tell me why your mad
 03-08-2010, 12:40 AM         #22
LSW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again, bulls**t talk aside the music speaks for itself. Their music can compare to any U.S. s**t out there, real stories, not really into this debating bulls**t. The early Hot Boys, Goodie Mob, e.t.c. can't front on the South, they a big part of this Rap s**t. Can't just dismiss Toronto though, TNT sound nothing like New York rappers, and they are speaking their lives in their tracks,too real sometimes. Free The Sick Thugz!
 04-06-2010, 09:39 AM         #23
LSW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TNT - This Ain't Living (Music Video)
Directed By: PayNoMind

[video - click to view]

This video is made in support of TNT and the Sick Thugz Movement. Real footage of events that took place in the Toronto area is used to provide a visual to TNT's lyrics and demonstrate the struggle that residents of some Toronto communities go through on a daily basis.

This video is made for nonprofit purposes.
 8 years ago '10        #24
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,521 | Props total: 9883 9883
milk that comes in bags?
 04-07-2010, 03:34 AM         #25
LSW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PayNoMinds' Official Channel:

TNT's Official Channel:

8 years ago '04        #26
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Southern_Boi said:
I dont have to listen because I already know it will sound like every other out of country rapper: a bunch of wannabe from new york rappers on some left over a.ss new york beats from 1995.

Its already bad enough yall on America d*ck making hiphop music but yall make it worse by not coming up with your own style to it

you're an idiot lol..music just like anything else spreads across the world....i guess the U.S. is on the British's d*ck for speaking english lol

that's the kinda logic you're using....you have a 47th chromosome don't you?

haha
 8 years ago '04        #27
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
???

Yall got any idea how close T.O is to NY? look at a map, thats why u can find the same styles of hip hop....its the same s**t, just cuz we got free health care doesnt mean s**t isint hard over here.
 8 years ago '04        #28
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Belly > any mainstream U.S rapper these days

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #29
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Southern_Boi said:
See you square a.ss n*ggas even got a NY opinion of the South. The reason people from up north stereotype the south like that comes from way back since the civil war. These rednecks down here say the same s**t about northerners. Whats your excuse? You just talking that s**t because yall wont let new york's nuts breathe. We dont even give a f**k about canada enough to form an opinion about yall.

f**k canada aye

You couldn't be anymore ignorant....funny thing is, Ronnie is Canadian (owner of the site for the dumbasses)

You can have your guns, your baggy clothes, you can also have your gay a.ss southern accent .. i'd rather sound normal and say EH, and guy rather than YA'LL and fixin'...

You Re-Re...sorry you were born in the South.

Take it as this, ain't no one want to be like you's.

8 years ago '07        #30
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ex The God said:
Lol @ f**k Canada Aye...

Anyway....I'm from NY...718 but Im 954 raised and i cant agree more with what you said. I love NY but I love the South too. Lol @ morons blaming the south...don't blame the musicians you f**king retards...its the record execs and the simps that buy that bulls**t.

f**k Canada and f**k that ONE project that seems like all these "gangsta canadians" live in...smh...canada got one project building...Go play hockey and pour out maple syrup for ya dead homies.
man you forgot throwing the pun out there about our Igloo's too.

If you're going to try and insult us, atleast use something that isn't used everyday and something we don't use to poke fun at our selves aboot.

f**king bum.
 8 years ago '07        #31
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Last post in this thread because none of you all have common sense or the slight bit of intelligence to be talking on other Countries.

Americans should live by this motto .. "If at first you don't succeed, Failure may be your style" - Quentin Crisp.

04-07-2010, 02:17 PM         #32
LSW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you can't look past the fact that real hip hop is coming out of T.O. just cause it's Canada, that's on you.

TNT is Bout To Blow. 416
 8 years ago '05        #33
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,538 | Props total: 7668 7668
 j_k1dd said:
Again, whats with people and the whole "you on my d*ck, d*ck riding mofo" shiit, like seriously?

You really want other mans on your di.ck like your okay with it?

I thought you was from the south, you should be a bit more anti- homo.
what a weak reply...
 8 years ago '04        #34
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Toronto Rap is a joke...
 8 years ago '09        #35
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
the f**k @ milk in bags
 8 years ago '05        #36
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
sick thugz r wack lol
 8 years ago '05        #37
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Young Shotta said:
the f**k @ milk in bags
That s**ts crazy ive never seen that before. On the subject, I dont know why dude from the south came in here hatin on ppl from T.O. like that. There was really no valid reason for his anger towards Canada, ive never been there but why talk ignorant like that? Him being from the South doesn't help the stereotype people have towards the South either, he's just making it worse for himself. Dont he know that Ronnie (the owner of this site) is from Canada? Im feeling a coming.
 8 years ago '07        #38
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Young Shotta said:
the f**k @ milk in bags
Milk in bags >>>>

Cartons<<<
 04-08-2010, 05:32 AM         #39
LSW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIGER HOODS said:
That s**ts crazy ive never seen that before. On the subject, I dont know why dude from the south came in here hatin on ppl from T.O. like that. There was really no valid reason for his anger towards Canada, ive never been there but why talk ignorant like that? Him being from the South doesn't help the stereotype people have towards the South either, he's just making it worse for himself. Dont he know that Ronnie (the owner of this site) is from Canada? Im feeling a coming.
Some of these guys just come to these sites to let their anger out. Can't take them seriously

TNT is Bout To Blow. 416
 8 years ago '05        #40
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TIGER HOODS said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy