NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #21
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Just1Spark said:
Now word is these will be a GR and the HOH exclusive will be a different colorway.
source?
 8 years ago '07        #22
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
read about it on iss.
MJ23KB24LB23 wrote:
Yeah it's Confirmed both the Pearls and Royals will be released this September near Back To School time, Good News for most but bad news for the Foamposite style, Nike is getting a bit ridiculous with all these Foams releasing this year IMO....The Famous Metallic Fire Red Foams will probably drop this Holiday season or 2011 around the same time the coppers dropped(to match this years sells) as a GR...As far as the HOH CW that's dropping this May it still remains a "Guessing Game".
 8 years ago '06        #23
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Just1Spark said:
read about it on iss.
MJ23KB24LB23 wrote:
Yeah it's Confirmed both the Pearls and Royals will be released this September near Back To School time, Good News for most but bad news for the Foamposite style, Nike is getting a bit ridiculous with all these Foams releasing this year IMO....The Famous Metallic Fire Red Foams will probably drop this Holiday season or 2011 around the same time the coppers dropped(to match this years sells) as a GR...As far as the HOH CW that's dropping this May it still remains a "Guessing Game".
word, well see....i put my 435.00 aside for my 2 pairs already...just waiting for the day
 8 years ago '07        #24
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Just1Spark said:
read about it on iss.
MJ23KB24LB23 wrote:
word i said this on the first page.they overdoing the foams and this is my favorite sneaker.it was better when they dropped 1 or 2 a yr.i hope they dont drop the HOH release just off the fact i know i cant get em lol:jay:

but them pearls will be copped in sept for my bday:dancingcool:
 03-13-2010, 03:50 AM         #25
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they droppin the pearls again and the royal blues...oh word...so copping em...umma preorder them s**ts so i wont stand on no bulls**t line

didnt have to do that for the coppers
 8 years ago '08        #26
JBoi301 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 4 4
 wr8201 said:
me either

i just want the royals and the pearls

wouldnt mind if they released the all silver air foamposite one like in that olympic medal picture thats been floating around
Yes i have to have the OG Pennys again when they come back out at the end of the year if they dont bring them out before then.

I had those pearl Foam Pros back in the day......MEAN

They need to bring those silver Foam Pros back out again and i know you remember those black/bolt Foam Pros and the black/black Laser Foam Pros
 03-18-2010, 10:45 PM         #27
MrPolo4MyLogo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are reall..s**ts cost 600..flight kulb ppl
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments