Metallic Red Foamposite Ones?

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #21
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Just1Spark said:
Now word is these will be a GR and the HOH exclusive will be a different colorway.
source?
 8 years ago '07        #22
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
read about it on iss.
MJ23KB24LB23 wrote:
Yeah it's Confirmed both the Pearls and Royals will be released this September near Back To School time, Good News for most but bad news for the Foamposite style, Nike is getting a bit ridiculous with all these Foams releasing this year IMO....The Famous Metallic Fire Red Foams will probably drop this Holiday season or 2011 around the same time the coppers dropped(to match this years sells) as a GR...As far as the HOH CW that's dropping this May it still remains a "Guessing Game".
 8 years ago '06        #23
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Just1Spark said:
read about it on iss.
MJ23KB24LB23 wrote:
Yeah it's Confirmed both the Pearls and Royals will be released this September near Back To School time, Good News for most but bad news for the Foamposite style, Nike is getting a bit ridiculous with all these Foams releasing this year IMO....The Famous Metallic Fire Red Foams will probably drop this Holiday season or 2011 around the same time the coppers dropped(to match this years sells) as a GR...As far as the HOH CW that's dropping this May it still remains a "Guessing Game".
word, well see....i put my 435.00 aside for my 2 pairs already...just waiting for the day
 8 years ago '07        #24
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Just1Spark said:
read about it on iss.
MJ23KB24LB23 wrote:
word i said this on the first page.they overdoing the foams and this is my favorite sneaker.it was better when they dropped 1 or 2 a yr.i hope they dont drop the HOH release just off the fact i know i cant get em lol:jay:

but them pearls will be copped in sept for my bday:dancingcool:
 03-13-2010, 02:50 AM         #25
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they droppin the pearls again and the royal blues...oh word...so copping em...umma preorder them s**ts so i wont stand on no bulls**t line

didnt have to do that for the coppers
 8 years ago '08        #26
JBoi301 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 4 4
 wr8201 said:
me either

i just want the royals and the pearls

wouldnt mind if they released the all silver air foamposite one like in that olympic medal picture thats been floating around
Yes i have to have the OG Pennys again when they come back out at the end of the year if they dont bring them out before then.

I had those pearl Foam Pros back in the day......MEAN

They need to bring those silver Foam Pros back out again and i know you remember those black/bolt Foam Pros and the black/black Laser Foam Pros
 03-18-2010, 09:45 PM         #27
MrPolo4MyLogo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are reall..s**ts cost 600..flight kulb ppl
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy