Lakers @ Magic - 2:30 PM EST ABC - Game Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Kobe with...
35+ pts 5 23.81%
less than 35 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-07-2010, 06:38 PM         #481
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gattsau not even from new york hes from idaho f**got a.ss wop
 8 years ago '06        #482
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 Gattsau said:
they played better witout him its already happened

try doing that for 82 games and the next 16 games after

of course they are going to play wit a sense of urgency wen the best player in your team is gone

but then wen one of the top dogs from the conference shows up they show they can compete but no one to give to during crunch time
 8 years ago '09        #483
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
once again, another dumb a.ss thread.
 8 years ago '07        #484
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,477 | Props total: 6068 6068
kobe blew the game today the same way he blew the miami game. he wanted all possessions in the final minutes. he could've easily given the ball to pau instead of trying to be a hero.

if anything his teammates need to have a stern talk with him.
 8 years ago '10        #485
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 A K G said:
How exactly were they playing better without him?
uhhh better ball movement,everybody was involved and there defense was better
 8 years ago '06        #486
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
kobe blew the game today the same way he blew the miami game. he wanted all possessions in the final minutes. he could've easily given the ball to pau instead of trying to be a hero.

if anything his teammates need to have a stern talk with him.
and wen your the best player on the team u will get that balll no one on this team will not come through during the final 2 min.

wat gasol?????? that soft as punk hahahaahahah

as u can see in the Celitcs game the last 2 min they have no idea wat to do or wat to expect
 03-07-2010, 07:05 PM         #487
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
gattsau not even from new york hes from idaho f**got a.ss wop

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #488
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 teh truth said:
and wen your the best player on the team u will get that balll no one on this team will not come through during the final 2 min.

wat gasol?????? that soft as punk hahahaahahah

as u can see in the Celitcs game the last 2 min they have no idea wat to do or wat to expect
when you don't get your team mates involved all game (taking 30 shots) how the f**k do you expect them to be in any type of rhythm in the last 2 minutes???
 8 years ago '06        #489
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
when you don't get your team mates involved all game (taking 30 shots) how the f**k do you expect them to be in any type of rhythm in the last 2 minutes???
oh trust me if it was about how many shots kobe takes phil would have addressed that

or someone else would go to kobes ear n tell him that

f**k about how many shots a n*gga takes you handle first on the defense of end

cuz i know the lakeshow offense will get points

so u dont know anything and you obiviously have a hate for kobe
 8 years ago '05        #490
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
No Kobe takes too many damn shots!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #491
jj01 
space
space
$44,940 | Props total: 4624 4624
12-30 when fish was makin some big shots and didnt even get the ball passed to him only by fluke rebounds or loose balls, pau got no touches except put backs. but yet he's going to talk to them???? f**kouttahere, he didnt give them a chance to be successful.
 8 years ago '06        #492
jj01 
space
space
$44,940 | Props total: 4624 4624
hold up, how do we get everything merged and moved when he chokes but when he hits game winners the whole board has to suffer thru a plethora of threads while the mods act like they dont see them? really mods, really????:new_thumbsdown::new_thumbsdown: thats fuccckin lame
 8 years ago '04        #493
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 teh truth said:

try doing that for 82 games and the next 16 games after

of course they are going to play wit a sense of urgency wen the best player in your team is gone

but then wen one of the top dogs from the conference shows up they show they can compete but no one to give to during crunch time
Lakers are 33-16 without Kobe since 99-00... U replace him with a decent wing player they will still win a championship
 8 years ago '04        #494
dre03 
space
space
 jj01 said:
hold up, how do we get everything merged and moved when he chokes but when he hits game winners the whole board has to suffer thru a plethora of threads while the mods act like they dont see them? really mods, really????:new_thumbsdown::new_thumbsdown: thats fuccckin lame

They will prolly try and delte your post but REAL f**kIN TALK!!!

How many threads were made over that one GW against Memphis
 8 years ago '04        #495
dre03 
space
space
 daffysm said:
whats worse is

Farmar 0-4
Bynum 1-5
Artest 2-10
Odom 3-7
Brown 3-7
Fisher 4-12

if you Kobe would YOU want to pass to anyone other than Pau???
Hmmm... Good ?

Pippen 6-17
Rodman 0-4
Harper 1-4
Longley 0-4
Kukoc 3-6
Kerr 2-4
Dele 2-5

Jordan made the GW a.ssist to Kerr to win the NBA championship in the most important game of the year with his team shooting >35%... Its called trusting your teammates... Jordan drew that play up in the huddle with Kerr he already knew how the Jazz were playing him and would play him on the last play... Kobe isnt that smart... Jordan could have forced the GW and prolly hit it but he knew he could get his teammate a much better shot for the last play...

Last edited by dre03; 03-07-2010 at 08:34 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #496
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Damn I'm salty I had to miss this game, seen Kobe dropped like 18 in the 4th

Lakers with an L
 8 years ago '06        #497
daffysm 
space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 2053 2053
 dre03 said:
Hmmm... Good ?

Pippen 6-17
Rodman 0-4
Harper 1-4
Longley 0-4
Kukoc 3-6
Kerr 2-4
Dele 2-5

Jordan made the GW a.ssist to Kerr to win the NBA championship in the most important game of the year with his team shooting >35%... Its called trusting your teammates... Jordan drew that play up in the huddle with Kerr he already knew how the Jazz were playing him and would play him on the last play... Kobe isnt that smart... Jordan could have forced the GW and prolly hit it but he knew he could get his teammate a much better shot for the last play...
HUGE difference in players...i trust that all of Jordan's teammates could/would make a game winning shot...as for the lakers, besides Kobe and fisher, I trust NONE of them....
 8 years ago '06        #498
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
Dam i had work hahahaha 30 pages and we only loose by 2 you haters are a joke,I wish i was able to watch the game but i was working as usual i could tell fish fuked it up
 8 years ago '06        #499
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
Man I didn't even realize Pau had the quietest 20 and 11 I think I've ever seen.
 8 years ago '04        #500
dre03 
space
space
 daffysm said:
HUGE difference in players...i trust that all of Jordan's teammates could/would make a game winning shot...as for the lakers, besides Kobe and fisher, I trust NONE of them....
U just said why would Kobe pass to anybody but Pau... Now u saying its ok to pass to Fisher???

Jordan did the same thing in his comeback game in MSG.... Scored 55 points but made the GW pass to Bill Wennington to win the game... Once again he knew the defense... And countered it...I guess ur telling me next u trust Bill f**king Wennington more than 3 All-stars on your team and one of the greatest clutch shooters of our time

And of course you trust Jordan's teammates now because Jordan trusted them... Nobody knew who Kerr, Kukoc, Longley, Buechler were before Jordan... He gave his players confidence... Kobe doesnt... This is where the makes players better argument plays a role... Because 14 years ago nobody thought he would make that pass... He completely tricked the defense... But the most important thing was that Jordan knew exactly how the defense would play... Kobe lacks that understanding to understand how to get open shots... Phil said that as well... That Jordan always found a way to get easier shots than Kobe

There were many games over the years Jordan passed the ball off and his teammates fell to come thru for him but that is important because it made them want to come thru for him... With Kobe he gives his teammate one chance and if they dont come thru he penalizes them by no longer giving them the ball..

Last edited by dre03; 03-08-2010 at 07:39 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago