Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Kobe with...
35+ pts 5 23.81%
less than 35 16 76.19%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #421
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 rashad0715 said:
Right.... Cause we all know Barnes is one of the toughest guys in the league. /sarcasm
well tonight he was .. just punking all those lakers :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #422
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Black Magick said:
It would be justified, if you ask me.
Whenever someone like LeBron, Carmelo or Wade misses a game-winning shot, Kobe stans talk plenty of garbage. Not to mention how they act like Kobe is invincible and can't miss. So they set themselves up for it.
good one...its all in the context...nobody BUT Kobe is EXPECTED to make a game winning shot, get over it
 8 years ago '09        #423
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
 J.R. Hyphy said:
what has Cleveland ever won Worry about getting to the Finals.

:owned:
 8 years ago '06        #424
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
Once again Kobe has to take the whole team on his got damn back in the 4th to get them back into.

None of the Lakers wanted to even sniff that ball they just straight gave it to Kobe and stood there doing nothing.

Then haters gonna say that Kobe lost it for the team when he was the only one making shots, the rest of the Lakers couldn't hit anything at all. They wouldn't have hit water if they fell out of a boat.
 8 years ago '04        #425
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
gasoftie needs to get tuff always get pushed around didnt even faz dwight .

pretty good game but magics are a bunch of chockers still
like tire chockers??........................................ .........................................
 8 years ago '04        #426
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 m!ck3y said:
i just wish kobe tried to get tough so barnes would have snuffed his b**chass.
lol@ this geek

your probably that skinny chicken s**t kid that gets picked on all day

lame a.ss kids getting wild jungle homo fantasies about how they wish players get beat up, you deal with your emotions like a b**ch, its just basketball you lame f**k
 8 years ago '04        #427
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17472 17472
LOL @ @JR_Swish talkin mad s**t on twitter now
 8 years ago '04        #428
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 125 125
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
best game of the season (minus all the bulls**t calls)
laker fan but i disagree....nuggets an cavs a few weeks ago easily is game of the season so far.
 8 years ago '06        #429
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3527 3527
...and people want to say this team plays better than the 90's Bulls...

...you people should go k!ll yall selves.

8 years ago '04        #430
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Guys like u are soooo lame and take the bait everytime it was so obvious that i was being sarcastic.....most of u all ramshacked the cavs game thread when we lost 3 straight and made threads about it and once again, i'm not surprised to see a laker fan confirming double standards
show me the post where i "ramshacked" the cavs thread or made any lame threads about bron or the cavs....

oh, there are none? then shut your dum a.ss up
 8 years ago '09        #431
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 cali22buck said:
like tire chockers??........................................ .........................................
ye man thats funny we talkin bout b ball and thats what u post .. go play some wow or something
 8 years ago '06        #432
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 SHOWTIME said:
lol@ this geek

your probably that skinny chicken s**t kid that gets picked on all day

lame a.ss kids getting wild jungle homo fantasies about how they wish players get beat up, you deal with your emotions like a b**ch, its just basketball you lame f**k
lmao.. read that post to yourself and then ask yourself who is really upset? stupid f**k. lmao
 8 years ago '08        #433
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
ThaSituati0n @JR_Swish Ron Artest thinks hes Dennis Rodman because Kobe thinks he's Jordan

The Situation has spoken
 8 years ago '06        #434
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
well tonight he was .. just punking all those lakers :dancingcool:
Your such a f**king clown kid.
 8 years ago '09        #435
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
 Rico23 said:
yea cuz i definitely got owned never fails

i sense a profanity laced tirade coming my way soon f**got this f**got that

I bet you'd like to argue with me right about now, but NOPE. Not gonna happen son.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 03-07-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #436
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 Jersey826 said:
Once again Kobe has to take the whole team on his got damn back in the 4th to get them back into.

None of the Lakers wanted to even sniff that ball they just straight gave it to Kobe and stood there doing nothing.

Then haters gonna say that Kobe lost it for the team when he was the only one making shots, the rest of the Lakers couldn't hit anything at all. They wouldn't have hit water if they fell out of a boat.

how many 3's or clutch shots did fisher hit in the 4th? what about gasol catching his airballs and or getting bean's misses and putting them back in? guess that never happened right. fact is that nobody knows what the lakers would have done because nobody sniffed the ball except if they managed to get the rebound.
 8 years ago '04        #437
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
ye man thats funny we talkin bout b ball and thats what u post .. go play some wow or something
Oh chokers.....like what Kobe jus did....tuff guy..
 8 years ago '04        #438
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
lmao.. read that post to yourself and then ask yourself who is really upset? stupid f**k. lmao

good response... your either a knicks fan or a t-mac stan.... i see why your mad, kobe and the lakers have everything you wish your wack team had
 8 years ago '09        #439
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 Black Magick said:
It would be justified, if you ask me.
Whenever someone like LeBron, Carmelo or Wade misses a game-winning shot, Kobe stans talk plenty of garbage. Not to mention how they act like Kobe is invincible and can't miss. So they set themselves up for it.

That's how most people are in the bxsc. Don't act like Cleveland fans, or Lebron fans I should say don't come in talking s**t about kobe if they are down or if he misses a shot. Don't act like Kobe fans are the only one's doing it. I could care less about what another player or another TEAM I'm not supporting does. I don't even post in here that much because the hating of kobe and lebron alone is just ridiculous. How can you hate someone you don't even know let alone never met. Like I said earlier in the thread, the haters was going to come in as soon as they lost. They were NOWHERE to be found in this thread when the Lakers was coming back.
 8 years ago '06        #440
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 SHOWTIME said:

good response... your either a knicks fan or a t-mac stan.... i see why your mad, kobe and the lakers have everything you wish your wack team had
lol and your another kobe bandwagon fan. who I am a fan of has nothing to do with you getting so upset that i said something going against your god.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy