most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
 DrX said:
white ones going bald to, but they have the hair to cover better. somehow mike redd is got his back. i know he spray painted that
what he said, until recently i had no clue peja was losing his hair until he shaved his head

the only reason these guys should care about losing their hair is so that they don't pass it on to their male children
 03-07-2010, 11:33 AM         #22
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DHT fellas

it's like a super testosterone, male pattern baldness stems from this. along with balding, it causes body hair, hair on your back etc. but also the pluses are its really easy to build muscle. basically you are a "real" man if you got mad DHT. you're John McClane. haha.

Me I keep my s**t short because my hairline ain't bad, but the top is thinning, and i have a developing bald spot at the crown. I just joke about it and it's all good. Ladies still love me so it's all good. I rep the bald spot now, f**k the world hah.

but on the low i get jealous sometimes of dudes with full heads of hair >:O but only because i like switching up my look all the time (i change up my facial hair all the time. s**ts fun to me and makes shaving less boring.)
 8 years ago '04        #23
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,920 | Props total: 17514 17514
 HotepSuns said:
what is your infatuation with black men?
 8 years ago '04        #24
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Hey man I read DHT has nothin to do with muscle though
 8 years ago '06        #25
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ the bald ppl gettin mad
 03-07-2010, 04:50 PM         #26
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
DHT fellas

it's like a super testosterone, male pattern baldness stems from this. along with balding, it causes body hair, hair on your back etc. but also the pluses are its really easy to build muscle. basically you are a "real" man if you got mad DHT. you're John McClane. haha.

Me I keep my s**t short because my hairline ain't bad, but the top is thinning, and i have a developing bald spot at the crown. I just joke about it and it's all good. Ladies still love me so it's all good. I rep the bald spot now, f**k the world hah.
but on the low i get jealous sometimes of dudes with full heads of hair >:O but only because i like switching up my look all the time (i change up my facial hair all the time. s**ts fun to me and makes shaving less boring.)
lol naw rocking the bird nest never will be cool....my line is receeding. im shaveing myself bald when it goes back to far
 03-07-2010, 06:47 PM         #27
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
When you have a forhead like Baron Davis and Carl Landry, you mine as well go bald because your hair line is f**ked up either way..interesting thread... now lets take it a step further..

Why do white men and mexican men in general when they start going bald, refuse to shave off their hair completely they would much rather walk around looking like this..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #28
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
mike tiricos s**t is f**ked up 2
 8 years ago '09        #29
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51

[pic - click to view]

bron
 03-07-2010, 07:12 PM         #30
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:

[pic - click to view]

bron
seen that nicca bron on the sidelines of the Milwaukee game, he don't even try and brush his sht no more
 8 years ago '05        #31
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752

[pic - click to view]

03-07-2010, 07:38 PM         #32
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 milan said:
what he said, until recently i had no clue peja was losing his hair until he shaved his head

the only reason these guys should care about losing their hair is so that they don't pass it on to their male children

Actually, the baldness gene comes from your mother.
 8 years ago '06        #33
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
my uncles on my mom's side are bald. I'm doomed but my lining hasn't started receding.
 03-07-2010, 07:47 PM         #34
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
my uncles on my mom's side are bald. I'm doomed but my lining hasn't started receding.

I wish you luck homie, lol. I have no uncles on my mom's side so I have no clue what to expect.
 03-07-2010, 07:56 PM         #35
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i ain't saying i rock the birds nest, its not that bad yet, i keep it at a #2 and it's barely noticeable. but whatever, i ain't going to f!ght s**t, that only leads you to feeling insecure.
 8 years ago '07        #36
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Only white folks got bald if a black person is balding that means he has whiteness in his blood. And your blood never lies
 8 years ago '09        #37
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Bighempin of QM said:
Only white folks got bald if a black person is balding that means he has whiteness in his blood. And your blood never lies

[pic - click to view]

so u sayin this n*gga got white in him?
 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM         #38
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #39
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 558 558
 ThyInfamousOne said:
yea look at greg oden hes pushing 40 and isnt losing any hair
 8 years ago '04        #40
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
it happens to everyone white black asian whomever.... im 25 and mines thinning. been using finesteride for a few years now... recently s**ts fallin out a lot but it happens in cycles. rogaine destroys your skin if you arent superman. it made my skin all scaly like i was a f**kin reptile. they need to get that hair cloning thing done real fast...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy