There are still some people who think LeBron doesn't have killer instinct

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Nah you don't even know what the thread is about. People were saying earlier that LeBron ISN'T CLUTCH AT ALL. All I did was show that obviously that was wrong. Didn't use these stats as a detriment for k!ller instincts.

Again, why are people just skimming through the thread and posting in it at the end as if they know whats going on and they're the ones who understand basketball? lol
Becuase I dont feel like reading through 6 pages of a thread where the main person is saying that being clutch = having a k!ller instinct.
 8 years ago '09        #102
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:

[pic - click to view]

What did you bet today.
OJ to beat Ginobili in points = Win
Grizz and Spurs to be over 10.5 combined 3 ptrs made = Win
Cavs to cover spread = Loss (made the bet before I knew Lebron was out)

Thats all I did
 03-07-2010, 12:25 AM         #103
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
lol, n*gga you clearly have no life and live on this message board...and to top it all off you never know wtf you are talking about!!! You would think a fat acne face nerd such as yourself would have something to add to this forum being that you live on this site and all.
Strong comeback being everything you said couldn't be more off.
 8 years ago '09        #104
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
lol, n*gga you clearly have no life and live on this message board...and to top it all off you never know wtf you are talking about!!! You would think a fat acne face nerd such as yourself would have something to add to this forum being that you live on this site and all.
Thats some type of s**t these little kids be saying on Xbox when they trying to talk s**t

I aint know we was still kids in here
 8 years ago '07        #105
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Thats some type of s**t these little kids be saying on Xbox when they trying to talk s**t

yea he is lame for that
 03-07-2010, 12:33 AM         #106
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:

Cambury said:
yea he is lame for that
I win even when getting insulted.
 8 years ago '04        #107
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5012 5012
im talking game winners, if the game was on the line with 2 sec left, kobe all day..prime, post prime it really doesnt matter ...bron will do it eventually but he also gets alot of calls because he drives the ball to the hole when there isnt much time left.
 8 years ago '05        #108
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Here we go again trying to use stats to determine an intangible.

I swear ya'll n*ggas will never learn that stats do not tell the whole story and they also can be manipulated to the point where it can go in anyone's favor or be a detriment.
 8 years ago '09        #109
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 sneekas said:
u shud read it....i ended his career
Lol I see a few people talkin bout they k!lled em.. guess ima have to look through it
 8 years ago '09        #110
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Pahahha. "Most FG in the last 24 seconds of a one possession game"

u frustrated brah?
Yet not one championship. Cool story.
 03-07-2010, 10:38 AM         #111
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO

Kobe is better at "buzzer beaters," that is all... and that's only by a couple. LeBron is tops in the league as far as keeping his team in the game when it's on the line.... VIA a layup, 3 point shot, or a.ssist.

Kobe doesn't even have a higher GW FG%... and he has the most GW shots missed. People are living in a dreamland. Each player has had one GW since these stats were last updated.

LeBron James was just 4-19 in our previous look at game winning shots, so in the ensuing two and a half seasons, he has come up with a very respectable 13-31 (.419) record and just the other day had a pure game winner at the buzzer to top the Warriors. In addition he has six a.ssists and a healthy number of free throws earned.

...and then we get to Kobe Bryant. Kobe fans don't like to hear it, but while their man is #4 in the league in total game winners hit, he holds the top spot in a less glamorous category: most game winning opportunity missed shots!.

To make it fair, they started the stats when LeBron got into the league... so Kobe has even had more chances than LeBron through maturity and 2 rings.

Haters get mad. "Check his $tats."

EDIT: This is a quick post without reading through the comments YET.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-07-2010 at 10:39 AM..
 03-07-2010, 10:41 AM         #112
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.S. its says since 2002 Lebron didnt come to the league till 2003 everyone on that list has a year on him and he still 1st.
 8 years ago '07        #113
BluBlazn 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 47 47
im the biggest kobe hatter bt he is the nba best he has playd 2 yrs with a broke finger on the shootng hand lbj dont show up in the playoffs when it count thats all thats matters stats jus make u
a hall of fame also reg season dont mean s**t
 03-07-2010, 11:00 AM         #114
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Lol I see a few people talkin bout they k!lled em.. guess ima have to look through it
Go read where I got k!lled I called sneekas a fake Cavs fan and thats that. Everyone is so angry that I proved my point about LeBron that they have to point to issues that have NOTHING to do with the topic to try to get at me. Can't believe how much I have people scared and trying to find the smallest issue to get at me.

BluBlazn said:
im the biggest kobe hatter bt he is the nba best he has playd 2 yrs with a broke finger on the shootng hand lbj dont show up in the playoffs when it count thats all thats matters stats jus make u
The f**k? And you're the biggest Kobe? What does that make you to LeBron? Go watch a playoff series clown, how hard is it to watch a game or check a boxscore? PEACE

NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Yet not one championship. Cool story.
Why would you post this? It's just blatant hating, nothing to do on the issue at all
 8 years ago '09        #115
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:

Why would you post this? It's just blatant hating, nothing to do on the issue at all
Because none of this s**t means a f**king thing. Why would you post this thread? You think Lebron is going to care about all of this f**kery talked about in this thread if the Cavs are sent home packing again this year? When he gets that all important first championship he will make people change their opinions. Until then... post all of the stats yall want. It just doesn't matter.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 03-07-2010 at 11:07 AM..
 03-07-2010, 11:25 AM         #116
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Because none of this s**t means a f**king thing. Why would you post this thread? You think Lebron is going to care about all of this f**kery talked about in this thread if the Cavs are sent home packing again this year? When he gets that all important first championship he will make people change their opinions. Until then... post all of the stats yall want. It just doesn't matter.
Yeah but you're an idiot This thread is about something ESPN said and I wanted to point it out. You come in here talking about championships all the way from left field, the only relation from my topic to your post is that it's about basketball.

Reading comprehension And then you try to justify yourself by saying "You think LeBron is going to care abuot all this f**kery" obviously not I don't expect him to read boxden forums, I'm sure when he saw that ESPN stat he smiled, though
 03-07-2010, 11:27 AM         #117
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
This thread wasn't made for LeBron. You sound very angry.

BluBlazn said:
Teh f**k? Yes he does, it's Mo Williams and Z that didn't come to play against Orlando. LeBron even had a GW against them in game 2. If you think Kobe carries that stacked team all by himself you're smoking crack. Odom, Bynum, Gasol, Fisher, ARIZA even have bailed him out so many times it's ridiculous.

LeBron has been bailed out in the playoffs too, but to say he doesn't show up is IGNORANT as f**k.

TheG1ftedOne said:
Hardly. He defended himself with EXTREME intelligence and never diverted away from the topic. It's safe to say he won.

TheG1ftedOne said:
Killer Instinct =/= Clutch

Dumb n*ggas relying on stats to determine if someone has a k!ller instinct
LeBron has a k!ller instinct. He goes 110% every game and wants to win. That's why he has the Cavs dominating the league this year, and last, and had a good record the last 5 years.

AbsLikeJesus said:
Sorry what?^ (To the guy right above me)

Oh I guess that makes LeBron not have k!ller instinct? One game where he had 8 turnovers? Please, you'll have to work harder than that to convince anyone.

EVERYONE READ BELOW

I didn't want this to turn into a Kobe vs. LeBron debate because I am a fan of both. I simply wanted to show that LeBron has more FG's made in the final 24 seconds of a one possession game, that's all. Everyone has Kobe high on being clutch and there are still people that think LeBron ISN'T clutch at all like certain posters in this thread. Which, quite honestly, is pretty ignorant. This statistic was shown just to prove to the largest of haters and doubters that LeBron isn't a terrible player in the clutch and that he is above average. Does this make him the best? No. Does this make him the clutchest? No. Does this make him MORE clutch than Kobe? Not necessarily. It's just something to show that the biggest doubters are very wrong.
Amen. LeBron can be considered clutch. I mean, he owns the s**t out of Kobe practically every time they meet.

StateProperty88 said:
when's the last time that any cav hit a buzzer beater outside of bron? there not hate in this question...its just a question
Damon Jones or Daniel Gibson.

sneekas said:
theres a difference wen u have 24 secs to play with
and 4 secs.
Not in one possession games when the games on the line.

JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Numbers can be manipulated to say what ever you want. For instance that stat says one possession in the final 24 seconds, but it doesn't take into account how many seconds are left, who has the lead, if it is a tied game, 1pt, 2pt, 3pt game, it doesn't take into account a player drawing the foul and making free throws, at what spot on the court the player received the ball. Numbers can't accurately quantify something intangible like "clutch". There are too many variables.
One possession in the final 24 seconds is pretty clear cut... it doesn't need the rest of those numbers because that's not what the stat is proving.

Gumb0 said:
Maybe the numbers should show who made the most shots when their team was down because lets face it its less pressure to make a shot when you're already in the lead,, and thats why kobe has more game winners than lebron because he makes more shots than lebron when his team is losing
Find me that stat pronto.

AbsLikeJesus said:
Stan? You don't know s**t about me, I made 3 posts in the sports section but LOL at you calling LeBron a "phony pus*y". And it's only meaningless because Kobe is number 2 to LeBron

Why u so agitated?
Isn't this the TRUTH... if it were Kobe at the top of the list, let alone #4, the BXSC would NEVER hear the end of it.

StateProperty88 said:
well if you had to have a player take one shot at the end of the game, you picking bron over kobe?
I know you're asking him, but NOW I would feel just as comfortable with LeBron at least possessing the ball on the last play, not necessarily shooting, but he will make a play.

Knowledgeable said:
Yep. Kobe has 4 rings and bron has 0 .Your right numbers don't lie
:applause: ...and luckily he's had some FINE supporting casts that include = Shag in his prime, Big Shot Bob, and a clutch Derek Fisher. :)

IAmazeMyself said:
I'm not a hater. I'm a realist.
Not with the stupidest comparison in a signature TO DATE.

Jersey826 said:
Actually in the same thread the stats I posted above were originally posted in a list like that WAS made for Lebron's career and it looked like a Sunday morning circular compared to Kobe's novel.
Post, link?
 8 years ago '09        #118
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
This thread wasn't made for LeBron. You sound very angry.
I could give two s**ts about Lebron James. I don't care if he ever wins one or doesn't win one. The point is, nobody that isn't already d*ckriding his "stats" aren't going to change their opinions on him. This guy is hyped up beyond all belief. Players with this kind of hype and so called k!ller instinct are supposed to win championships. This hasn't happened yet.
 03-07-2010, 11:37 AM         #119
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I could give two s**ts about Lebron James. I don't care if he ever wins one or doesn't win one. The point is, nobody that isn't already d*ckriding his "stats" aren't going to change their opinions on him. This guy is hyped up beyond all belief. Players with this kind of hype and so called k!ller instinct are supposed to win championships. This hasn't happened yet.
True, but just give the man a chance. He's got years left. Hyped up? Yes. Over-hyped? No. He was just as good as advertised when in highschool. All anybody ever said was that he was going to take the league by storm and dominate... and he's doing just that.

All "yet" means is that he's got plenty of time to win plenty of rings if his k!ller Instinct desires, and what better year, than to start now. Did you happen to catch the Bucks game last night? The Cavs looked like HOT TRASH (sans Delonte & Jamison). This just proves how valuable LeBron is to the team, and how much he wants to win. Not that the Bucks are pushovers, but I would say the Cavs would've beaten the Bucks had LeBron played.
 03-07-2010, 11:38 AM         #120
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody prop WilliamHBonnie for that post ^
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy