There are still some people who think LeBron doesn't have killer instinct

most viewed right now
 121
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
y try an force up a shot when u have two top 3 point shooter on ur squad,and one is prolly open cuz hes doulbled up just sayin........but id still give it to kobe in those last seconds
yeah because at that time you still maybe the best option. damn near every time i see a close lakers game the only player that doesnt look scared to take a shot is kobe.
 8 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
when's the last time that any cav hit a buzzer beater outside of bron? there not hate in this question...its just a question
 8 years ago '07        #63
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 JCyclops said:
Doesn't Kobe already have 5 game winners THIS season!? Not to mention the shot to take them to overtime against the Heat a few nights ago. Give me the Mamba in the clutch STILL :cool-smiley-009:
exactly...and that dude has the nerve to say Kobe hasn't been that clutch this year.
 03-06-2010, 04:44 PM         #64
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
did i say that? no.
im jus sayin.
if it comes down to 4 secs in a game....lebron PROBABLY will get the ball imbounded to him..and he will dribble, shoot. (and miss)

if it comes down to 4 secs with kobe...hes gettin the ball..and he will most likely drain the shot.


if theres more than 4
lebron is gunna drive...get a lay up/dunk/get fouled. (maybe miss the FT)


kobe will take a jumpshot..and make it.

its not bout the "last second" shot
its the part LEADING up to the shot where it all counts.
what? is this the most biased s**t i read in this thread or what. honestly this is one of the least informing posts in this thread. all you did was give your opinion clutch levels between kobe and lebron. all you did was "lebron will miss and kobe will score! yeah! high fives to the kobe fans all around!"

and LOL @ you saying if there are more than 4 seconds lebron will drive and get the foul. if they counted fouls this list wouldn't even be close, but unfortunatly they only cover FIELD GOALS, YOU KNOW, JUMP SHOTS? so again, what was your point? i just feel like you came in here and didn't read a single thing and started blabbering
 8 years ago '06        #65
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Knowledgeable said:
Yep. Kobe has 4 rings and bron has 0 .Your right numbers don't lie
yea... that's all u kobe stans got.... gtfo
 8 years ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I saw that the homo threadstarter's name was "abslikejesus" and stopped reading right there.
 03-06-2010, 04:59 PM         #67
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I saw that the homo threadstarter's name was "abslikejesus" and stopped reading right there.
Really? Because I saw your name on the "posters who are viewing" list everytime I posted here
 8 years ago '06        #68
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Really? Because I saw your name on the "posters who are viewing" list everytime I posted here
 8 years ago '06        #69
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 sneekas said:
did i say that? no.
im jus sayin.
if it comes down to 4 secs in a game....lebron PROBABLY will get the ball imbounded to him..and he will dribble, shoot. (and miss)

if it comes down to 4 secs with kobe...hes gettin the ball..and he will most likely drain the shot.


if theres more than 4
lebron is gunna drive...get a lay up/dunk/get fouled. (maybe miss the FT)


kobe will take a jumpshot..and make it.

its not bout the "last second" shot
its the part LEADING up to the shot where it all counts.

biggest bulls**t i have ever read ..

how the f**k do u know that lebron's missing and kobe's scoring? f**k outta here vanessa.
 03-06-2010, 05:11 PM         #70
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
cuz i seen it?



i mean...i am a CAVS fan....i DO watch the games.
You're a poster with a Cavs logo as your picture, you're not a fan. A fan wouldn't bash their star player like that, saying he would miss and Kobe would hit it every time. You wouldn't even do that to a player you are indifferent about, it's just blatant hating. You can't just say LeBron is going to miss and Kobe will hit it every time.
 03-06-2010, 05:11 PM         #71
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love sneekas. Realest Cavs fan of all-time.
 03-06-2010, 05:16 PM         #72
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:



Why do new members and ppl who have posts barely in the 400s think they know everything about the bxsc there is to kno
fix ya grammar dog

EDIT- 7 more posts and I'll know everything about the boxden sports section!!


Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 03-06-2010 at 05:19 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #73
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 StateProperty88 said:
i can see where you say that kobe misses more clutch opportunities, but that because he takes more and isnt going to pass the up. and to be honest i rather have someone like that then someone like bron that doesnt always consider himself the best option at the end of games.
 03-06-2010, 05:23 PM         #74
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
im not a fan...rite.
im not
i lived in cleveland for 21 years and had no idea we had an nba team til lebron was given to us
u caught me.

now i must go make a new screen name and get my identity back.


i didnt say kobe wud hit every time dumbnuts.."DONT U KNO HOW TO READ"
i sed 4/5.....in my book...thats not "every" time.

im not bashing him...its the truth.
lebron is un human like on the court.
but wen it comes down to clutchness between him and kobe
kobe is better than lebron.



u should go to my profile and read my posts be4 u reply. u mite learn sumthin
and i really dont care bout lebron...hes immature.
the REAL mvp of our team is gunna sign with us in a couple weeks (that wud b Z)
lebron has no heart, soul and desire like Z does.

lebron tells the media hes not answering any more questions bout free agency..then he wears shoes with knicks logo on em?
get the f**k outta here and go suck lebron with javon be4 tonites game.

[pic - click to view]



AbsLikeJesus
=
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #75
Stringer 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 46 46
 sneekas said:
im not a fan...rite.
im not
i lived in cleveland for 21 years and had no idea we had an nba team til lebron was given to us
u caught me.

now i must go make a new screen name and get my identity back.


i didnt say kobe wud hit every time dumbnuts.."DONT U KNO HOW TO READ"
i sed 4/5.....in my book...thats not "every" time.

im not bashing him...its the truth.
lebron is un human like on the court.
but wen it comes down to clutchness between him and kobe
kobe is better than lebron.



u should go to my profile and read my posts be4 u reply. u mite learn sumthin
and i really dont care bout lebron...hes immature.
the REAL mvp of our team is gunna sign with us in a couple weeks (that wud b Z)
lebron has no heart, soul and desire like Z does.

lebron tells the media hes not answering any more questions bout free agency..then he wears shoes with knicks logo on em?
get the f**k outta here and go suck lebron with javon be4 tonites game.
 03-06-2010, 05:24 PM         #76
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
how about you fix YOUR grammar
How about you learn the laws of English and what they cover. My English is more than fine compared to some posters here but thats besides the fact, writing "ya" isn't a grammar mistake it's a spelling mistake.

As for sneekas, my bad. I never met someone who was a fan of Cleveland and didn't like LeBron, I guess I a.ssumed you were just trolling. You just came off as another poster talking about LeBron in the way that haters do. Talking about his shoes, interviews, heart, soul, etc. First time for everything I guess. No hard feelings YA DIG.
 8 years ago '07        #77
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15094 15094
 sneekas said:
im not a fan...rite.
im not
i lived in cleveland for 21 years and had no idea we had an nba team til lebron was given to us
u caught me.

now i must go make a new screen name and get my identity back.


i didnt say kobe wud hit every time dumbnuts.."DONT U KNO HOW TO READ"
i sed 4/5.....in my book...thats not "every" time.

im not bashing him...its the truth.
lebron is un human like on the court.
but wen it comes down to clutchness between him and kobe
kobe is better than lebron.



u should go to my profile and read my posts be4 u reply. u mite learn sumthin
and i really dont care bout lebron...hes immature.
the REAL mvp of our team is gunna sign with us in a couple weeks (that wud b Z)
lebron has no heart, soul and desire like Z does.

lebron tells the media hes not answering any more questions bout free agency..then he wears shoes with knicks logo on em?
get the f**k outta here and go suck lebron with javon be4 tonites game.



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #78
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19632 19632
It's hilarious when you consider the thread title and how the debate isn't about LeBron's "killer instict", but if it's better than Kobe's. Shows you the comprehension skills of some members.
 03-06-2010, 05:31 PM         #79
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"sneekas k!lled me on my own thread" - AbsLikeJesus


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #80
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Hovi Bryant said:
It's hilarious when you consider the thread title and how the debate isn't about LeBron's "killer instict", but if it's better than Kobe's. Shows you the comprehension skills of some members.
even though the thread title is what it is, the original post of this thread directly compares kobe and lebron so that is the direction the thread took, unless im seeing things in the first post of the thread?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy