Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #41
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 IAmazeMyself said:
Not at all. You're just clueless stan trying to justify that this phony pus*y has a k!ller instinct through some meaningless stats.
useless stat??? n*gga you mad!!!!
 8 years ago '10        #42
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 StateProperty88 said:
i wonder if they have a stat of how many times he passes the ball with 24 secs left in a 1 possession game :hmm:
you mean trusting his teammates and being a great leader??? yeah they should look in to that :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #43
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Knowledgeable said:
So by your logic are you also saying Robert horry is better than lebron since he has 7 rings? Is he better than jordan aswell? You missed the point of my post though. It was pure sarcasm to end the bulls**t "men lie blah blah blah comment that was made.
seee u take it too far

we know kobe is kobe n horry is jus a role player

lebron is lebron

yet horry is a role player
 8 years ago '07        #44
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Jordan > Kobe+LeBron with a little bit of mixture of Carmelo.
 8 years ago '06        #45
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Someone just went through Kobe's entire career and wrote down since 1997 the shots he made in the fourth quarter finale minutes

Until I see someone do that for LeBron, Kobe stans > LeBron stans
Actually in the same thread the stats I posted above were originally posted in a list like that WAS made for Lebron's career and it looked like a Sunday morning circular compared to Kobe's novel.
 8 years ago '06        #46
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 IAmazeMyself said:
I'm not a hater. I'm a realist.
typical hater response. no substance just "my opinion is god, the end".
 03-06-2010, 03:15 PM         #47
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
typical hater response. no substance just "my opinion is god, the end".
You said i sounded like a hater, no. I'm a realist. If i was a hater i wouldn't of bet on LeBron +275 two weeks ago to have the highest point average this season.
 8 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 IAmazeMyself said:
You said i sounded like a hater, no. I'm a realist. If i was a hater i wouldn't of bet on LeBron +275 two weeks ago to have the highest point average this season.
So you can post meaningless bulls**t about players but since you bet on them fails to make you a hater?

Sad thing this guy actually believes this bulls**t that he types.
 03-06-2010, 03:32 PM         #49
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
So you can post meaningless bulls**t about players but since you bet on them fails to make you a hater?

Sad thing this guy actually believes this bulls**t that he types.
When did i post bulls**t? I stated my opinion that he doesn't have a k!ller instinct. I made a Derrick Rose thread saying he doesn't have pure point skills, overrated in that aspect and is score first. Later in the thread you basically agreed with me.

If you actually knew about the NBA or your team you wouldn't have turned down my offer when you were risking nothing and would of got paid.

Last edited by IAmazeMyself; 03-06-2010 at 03:33 PM..
 03-06-2010, 03:42 PM         #50
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe they should post championships...like that bron bron..i had that long time ago...
 8 years ago '04        #51
Gumb0 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe the numbers should show who made the most shots when their team was down because lets face it its less pressure to make a shot when you're already in the lead,, and thats why kobe has more game winners than lebron because he makes more shots than lebron when his team is losing
 8 years ago '06        #52
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 557 557
Numbers can be manipulated to say what ever you want. For instance that stat says one possession in the final 24 seconds, but it doesn't take into account how many seconds are left, who has the lead, if it is a tied game, 1pt, 2pt, 3pt game, it doesn't take into account a player drawing the foul and making free throws, at what spot on the court the player received the ball. Numbers can't accurately quantify something intangible like "clutch". There are too many variables.
 03-06-2010, 04:00 PM         #53
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Numbers can be manipulated to say what ever you want. For instance that stat says one possession in the final 24 seconds, but it doesn't take into account how many seconds are left, who has the lead, if it is a tied game, 1pt, 2pt, 3pt game, it doesn't take into account a player drawing the foul and making free throws, at what spot on the court the player received the ball. Numbers can't accurately quantify something intangible like "clutch". There are too many variables.

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2010, 04:17 PM         #54
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Yo dog let me break it down for you as simple as possible:

It DOES take into account how many seconds are left- its a 24 second limit. I guess you just didn't read the original post, maybe you saw the big bolded numbers "25" and "24" and saw Kobe lost in something so you spoke up? Next time read.

It doesn't matter who has the lead, that situation is clutch either way, it's one possession

It doesn't matter what the difference is, clutch is clutch. If you're down by 1 point or 2 points, you need to hit a shot either way. If I am down 2 and hit a shot and i tie it, does that make me less clutch than someone who is down 1 and hits a shot and wins? Damn just accept the stats and get over it.

It DOES take into account players drawing fouls, thats why that list is for FIELD GOALS only. If you got fouled and hit FT, they don't show it on that list. This is just for FG's aka shots you set up yourself.

What the f**k does it matter where they catch the ball? Jesus christ.
 03-06-2010, 04:26 PM         #55
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
theres a difference wen u have 24 secs to play with
and 4 secs.
Oh lol so all of Kobe's shots were with 4 seconds left and all of LeBron's had exactly 24.0 seconds left on the clock so that he could come up, run a play and pull up? In the end, everyone shoots the last second, there are no second chance points in these situations
 03-06-2010, 04:27 PM         #56
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:
theres a difference wen u have 24 secs to play with
and 4 secs.

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2010, 04:30 PM         #57
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
I am an idiot.
I saw you get thoroughly stepped on in the hip hop section and you made yourself look like a fool a few times today here as well. Go try another forum, third times a charm.

*Waiting for someone to reply to my previous post*
 8 years ago '09        #58
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 StateProperty88 said:
i can see where you say that kobe misses more clutch opportunities, but that because he takes more and isnt going to pass the up. and to be honest i rather have someone like that then someone like bron that doesnt always consider himself the best option at the end of games.
y try an force up a shot when u have two top 3 point shooter on ur squad,and one is prolly open cuz hes doulbled up just sayin........but id still give it to kobe in those last seconds
 8 years ago '04        #59
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 Knowledgeable said:
Yep. Kobe has 4 rings and bron has 0 .Your right numbers don't lie
the end.
 03-06-2010, 04:34 PM         #60
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
I saw you get thoroughly stepped on in the hip hop section and you made yourself look like a fool a few times today here as well. Go try another forum, third times a charm.

*Waiting for someone to reply to my previous post*
Because i don't like J.Cole's music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy