Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2010, 01:48 PM         #1
7033 pageviews
222 comments

AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are still some people who think LeBron doesn't have k!ller instinct

Those people are idiots

[pic - click to view]

This stat was started 1 YEAR before LeBron was drafted. Not only that, but Kobe hit 5 FG this year alone. Coming into this season, LeBron has more of these FG than Kobe in LESS time

222 comments for "There are still some people who think LeBron doesn't have killer instinct"

8 years ago '04        #2
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Ether Right There
 03-06-2010, 01:53 PM         #3
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stats equal to k!ller instinct :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '05        #4
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
who f**kING CARES...outside of bron stans
 03-06-2010, 01:56 PM         #5
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
Stats equal to k!ller instinct :rolleyes:
Pahahha. "Most FG in the last 24 seconds of a one possession game"

u frustrated brah?
 03-06-2010, 02:01 PM         #6
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Pahahha. "Most FG in the last 24 seconds of a one possession game"

u frustrated brah?
Not at all. You're just clueless stan trying to justify that this phony pus*y has a k!ller instinct through some meaningless stats.
 8 years ago '07        #7
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543
space
space
$92,171 | Props total: 69718 69718
Durant>Lebron
 8 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Not at all. You're just clueless stan trying to justify that this phony pus*y has a k!ller instinct through some meaningless stats.
i wonder if they have a stat of how many times he passes the ball with 24 secs left in a 1 possession game :hmm:
 8 years ago '07        #9
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
could care less about that stat...with 2 seconds left give me kobe over lebron any day.
 03-06-2010, 02:04 PM         #10
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
Stan? You don't know s**t about me, I made 3 posts in the sports section but LOL at you calling LeBron a "phony pus*y". And it's only meaningless because Kobe is number 2 to LeBron

Why u so agitated?
 8 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Stan? You don't know s**t about me, I made 3 posts in the sports section but LOL at you calling LeBron a "phony pus*y". And it's only meaningless because Kobe is number 2 to LeBron

Why u so agitated?
well if you had to have a player take one shot at the end of the game, you picking bron over kobe?
 03-06-2010, 02:07 PM         #12
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i wonder if they have a stat of how many times he passes the ball with 24 secs left in a 1 possession game :hmm:

[pic - click to view]

03-06-2010, 02:12 PM         #13
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
well if you had to have a player take one shot at the end of the game, you picking bron over kobe?
Hey man, I'm a big supporter of Kobe, but this year I don't think I would have a doubt about it. LeBron has improved drastically in the clutch and I admit that in his first few years, he was a little bit suspect. Much like his jump shot, his clutchness has improved heavily. I greatly support Kobe and I would call him one of the more clutch players that we have witnessed BUT that is his legacy, that doesn't mean that he is automatically clutch every single year of his career. He wasn't clutch in his first few years and lately he hasn't been a monster in the clutch.

With superstars, I think there is this push from the media that whenever somebody does something great that they didn't do in a while, the media will push it to us to make it seem like its something that is still happening constantly. Kobe hit a few this year and they pushed it to us again that he was really clutch, but he has missed just as many clutch shots. It's nothing against either player, LeBron is just improving and Kobe is getting older and slower.

With that said, I would take LeBron over Kobe in the clutch. Jump shot, drive, you call it. This isn't 03-05 anymore
 8 years ago '09        #14
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 kakish said:
could care less about that stat...with 2 seconds left give me kobe over lebron any day.

Exactly
 8 years ago '04        #15
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
"Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't"
 8 years ago '06        #16
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 IAmazeMyself said:
lol u sound like some bitter hater dawg, how is that stat "meaningless" exactly.

i rarely enter lebron kobe threads on here cuz these stans and haters are the worst breed of species put on earth. waste of life really.
 8 years ago '09        #17
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3376 3376
 Javon23 said:
"Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't"

Yep. Kobe has 4 rings and bron has 0 .Your right numbers don't lie
 8 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 SHootar said:
lol u sound like some bitter hater dawg, how is that stat "meaningless" exactly.

i rarely enter lebron kobe threads on here cuz these stans and haters are the worst breed of species put on earth. waste of life really.
do you really think that vince carter has a k!ller instinct?
 8 years ago '08        #19
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Knowledgeable said:
Yep. Kobe has 4 rings and bron has 0 .Your right numbers don't lie

:owned:
 8 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Hey man, I'm a big supporter of Kobe, but this year I don't think I would have a doubt about it. LeBron has improved drastically in the clutch and I admit that in his first few years, he was a little bit suspect. Much like his jump shot, his clutchness has improved heavily. I greatly support Kobe and I would call him one of the more clutch players that we have witnessed BUT that is his legacy, that doesn't mean that he is automatically clutch every single year of his career. He wasn't clutch in his first few years and lately he hasn't been a monster in the clutch.

With superstars, I think there is this push from the media that whenever somebody does something great that they didn't do in a while, the media will push it to us to make it seem like its something that is still happening constantly. Kobe hit a few this year and they pushed it to us again that he was really clutch, but he has missed just as many clutch shots. It's nothing against either player, LeBron is just improving and Kobe is getting older and slower.

With that said, I would take LeBron over Kobe in the clutch. Jump shot, drive, you call it. This isn't 03-05 anymore
i can see where you say that kobe misses more clutch opportunities, but that because he takes more and isnt going to pass the up. and to be honest i rather have someone like that then someone like bron that doesnt always consider himself the best option at the end of games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy