most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
 chameleonmarke said:
You know you desperate when you're comparing total accomplishments from a 17 year career to a 2 1/2 year one.
What magazine covers was Lil Kim on before her album? NONE? Damn sure not FADER Magazine.
How many Billboard Hot100 entires Kim have before her album? 3? Pfft Nicki has 6, about to get her 7th.

LOL @ Kim's 1 Grammy being from a song with Pink, Christina A., Missy, & Mya on it. Most radio edits of the song didn't even play Kim's verse. Another exmaple of her having to piggyback people more famous than her, her entire career.
then stop comparin a 2 1/2 year career to a 17 year career when nicki accomplishes what kim did we talk about who is better but nicki aint even gonna last 5 so idk why you arguin
 03-21-2010, 03:30 PM         #102
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
then stop comparin a 2 1/2 year career to a 17 year career when nicki accomplishes what kim did we talk about who is better but nicki aint even gonna last 5 so idk why you arguin
You're the one that brought up past "accomplishments" because you know Kim is a washed up hasbeen. Rap skills is no competition because Kim didn't write the first 10 years of her career, and the past 3 years of it has been her "spitting" the most horrible verses in autotune, featured on the tracks of nobodies.

But like you said, you're gonna rep Kim no matter how s**tty her rep is. Check back to see when she's appearing at your local grocery store n*gga. Go there & hold your KIM FOR LIFE sign hoping she throws you an apple peel.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 03-21-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #103
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
You're the one that brought up past "accomplishments" because you know Kim is a washed up hasbeen. Rap skills is no competition because Kim didn't write the first 10 years of her career, and the past 3 years of it has been her "spitting" the most horrible verses in autotune, featured on the tracks of nobodies.

But like you said, you're gonna rep Kim no matter how s**tty her rep is. Check back to see when she's appearing at your local grocery store n*gga. Go there & hold your KIM FOR LIFE sign hoping she throws you an apple peel.
no you asked "Kim Who?" and i told you who kim is

as far as shows kim aint had hit since 05 you expect her to still be sellin out shows preformin lighters up?

and you right its Queen B till the casket drop
 03-21-2010, 03:43 PM         #104
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
no you asked "Kim Who?" and i told you who kim is

as far as shows kim aint had hit since 05 you expect her to still be sellin out shows preformin lighters up?

and you right its Queen B till the casket drop
Do you ever wonder why she hasn't had a hit in 5 years?
 03-21-2010, 03:50 PM         #105
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually nevermind, I don't even know why I asked you that. There's really no technically correct answer for that. It's just that Kim stans have this delusion that Kim is such a legend, has done so much for music, owns all these yachts, islands, and is a billionaire. That b**ch was walked through most of her career, lyrics, image, ect, and is now broke and owes the IRS.
 8 years ago '05        #106
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I cant believe this chick got yall captivated and following like groupies
 8 years ago '05        #107
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
This s**t if f**king pathetic
 8 years ago '09        #108
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Bea5T said:
This s**t if f**king pathetic
 03-21-2010, 04:06 PM         #109
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nooooo cover your eyessss :(
 03-21-2010, 04:09 PM         #110
dankmelodies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is obviously something that no one will ever come to a conclusion on sittin here starring at these pictures. The girl is in the spot light whether people like her or not. you think someone is gonna take a pic, print that b**ch off and send it directly to a magazine or tabloid. HEEEELLLLL no, they're gonna change all types of s*** in there. All I'm sayin is that 1) what does it matter? 2) How are you gonna make up your mind without any real evidence?
 8 years ago '07        #111
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 Young Shotta said:
Nicki Who?
stop tryin to be cool n*gga you and maino know who nicki is.

03-21-2010, 04:18 PM         #112
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
stop tryin to be cool n*gga you and maino know who nicki is.

Very much so.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #113
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
Actually nevermind, I don't even know why I asked you that. There's really no technically correct answer for that. It's just that Kim stans have this delusion that Kim is such a legend, has done so much for music, owns all these yachts, islands, and is a billionaire. That b**ch was walked through most of her career, lyrics, image, ect, and is now broke and owes the IRS.
idc if shes not a millionaire nas owes allot in taxes but i guess he aint a legend either?

s**t i'll pay kims bills if i have to cuz i care fact is 5 years from now nicki will be workin at McDonald's and nobody is gonna give a s**t not even you shes all hype and after ppl get tired of her they gonna be on to the next one
 8 years ago '07        #114
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
thread starter is riding this b**ch like she cookin him dinner she dont know u exist homie
 03-21-2010, 04:40 PM         #115
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
idc if shes not a millionaire nas owes allot in taxes but i guess he aint a legend either?

s**t i'll pay kims bills if i have to cuz i care fact is 5 years from now nicki will be workin at McDonald's and nobody is gonna give a s**t not even you shes all hype and after ppl get tired of her they gonna be on to the next one
I didn't say she's not a legend because she's broke. I'm saying she's not a legend AND she's broke. Stop acting like she's the s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #116
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
I didn't say she's not a legend because she's broke. I'm saying she's not a legend AND she's broke. Stop acting like she's the s**t.
she is the s**t
 03-21-2010, 05:07 PM         #117
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK Shotta. Sure thing.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 03-21-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #118
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
lol i don't care what none of ya'll say, Nikki been k!llin every one of her features.
 8 years ago '05        #119
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 chameleonmarke said:
It was sarcasm. Her nose looking smaller, looked built back up the next year, then smaller again is not surgery (it should be obvious =\). It's the effects of make-up and s**t. Should be common sense anyways, but I was the stage manager for drama in HS and it does that, and could especially make the bridge look smaller.
you were in the drama class in highschool??

god damn u a homo.. i bet u would take minaj out to get yall nails and toes did ya f**king loser
 03-22-2010, 02:00 AM         #120
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
you were in the drama class in highschool??

god damn u a homo.. i bet u would take minaj out to get yall nails and toes did ya f**king loser

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The Muffin Man; 03-22-2010 at 02:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy