Proof that Nicki Minaj has had little or NO plastic surgery

most viewed right now
 196
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 176
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 chameleonmarke said:
Besides her nose, what does it look like has changed about her face?
Her b00bs look different easily. The just look alot... idk thicker. I won't say she uses a.ss pads and all of that, but to me she doesn't look the same as s**t did a few years ago.
 8 years ago '07        #82
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
who cares? she's still beat ...
 03-21-2010, 12:12 AM         #83
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
let me get this straight, you co-signed a dude who said that Nicki would laugh at you "the online male groupies"



not only are you obsessed but you're stupid as f**k


dude is a walking taking double negative

you can't be dumb and a f**got
 8 years ago '05        #84
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 kingstown04 said:
at the end of the day, only queestion that matters is if you had the chance would you smash yes or no.......
eggz-ack-tehmoon-doooough

i'd make her fall in love and rhyme like Rakim with the quickness, beleedat!
 8 years ago '09        #85
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
the money i would spend 2 sleep with boy i tell u...
 8 years ago '07        #86
yoggiw 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$803 | Props total: 3980 3980
 akademiks100 said:
My man came on here writing this long a.ss essay on why he thinks Niki is not, fake thesis and all....why waste some much time and such pointless topic? who cares if shes fake or not....if you think shes going to suck your diick for trying to defend her you're sadly mistaken...at the end of the day she still doesn't know who the fuk you are
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
 8 years ago '07        #87
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Young Shotta said:
Nicki Who?
^This...
 03-21-2010, 11:01 AM         #88
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks100 said:
My man came on here writing this long a.ss essay on why he thinks Niki is not, fake thesis and all....why waste some much time and such pointless topic? who cares if shes fake or not....if you think shes going to suck your diick for trying to defend her you're sadly mistaken...at the end of the day she still doesn't know who the fuk you are
Now THAT'S co-signable!


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 03-21-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 03-21-2010, 11:02 AM         #89
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Her b00bs look different easily. The just look alot... idk thicker. I won't say she uses a.ss pads and all of that, but to me she doesn't look the same as s**t did a few years ago.
Na she's used a.sspads before IMO, but her t*ts have always been humungo.


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 03-21-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 03-21-2010, 11:07 AM         #90
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
Nicki Who?
This f**gotass Kim stan comes into every Nicki thread asking "Nicki who?". n*gga your girl Lil Kim just performed at a local sushi bar last night...A SUSHI BAR!!

I bet the majority of people still think she wears wild wigs and crazy outfits, but they don't give a s**t to find out. KIM WHO? :( :(
 8 years ago '04        #91
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
why is there a debate about whether all her a.ssets are fake or not?

I'd still beat, yall buggin
 8 years ago '04        #92
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4780 4780
 chameleonmarke said:
I hear people all the time saying s**t like OOO DAMN Y SHE FUK UP HER FACE! I C OLD PIKCHAZ N DAMM SON SHE LOOK MAD DIFFERENNNNT, SHE HAD SO MUCH SERGERYYYY IT LUUK WIIILD. SHE s0 PLASTIC ERRTHANG FAKE! It's sad when people can't tell make-up, angles, and lighting from plastic surgery. If she did have surgery i'd like to know when, because i've only been hearing about her having a nose job for the past few months...and if she did have nose job, it was a minor one over 2 years ago.

Let's start with the infamous nose:


[pic - click to view]



Hmm...same nose here!


[pic - click to view]



Well dayum! You mean to tell me her nose grew!?!??


[pic - click to view]



First it was big...then it was small...then big, then small again!!! Damn this b**ch CANNOT MAKE UP HER MIND!!!! i know for a FACT that this can't be make-up, angling, ect. Damn you Nicki, you insecure b**ch!!!

Now the b00bs. Any retard can tell that she wears push-up or multiple bras to enhance dem brea$tsss.

t*ts been big since way back in the day (pic from 2006 or before)

[pic - click to view]



Over 2 years later...t*ts with no bra support. See how small they look compared?

[pic - click to view]



t*ts with 2 bras on...:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




^ (one of my favorite pics of her for obvious reasons)

Damn Nicki....next time you see your surgeon he just needs to tell you NO!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
n*ggaz like u could find bin laden and save the world private I a.ss n*ggaz on bx forensic file a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #93
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 chameleonmarke said:
KIM WHO? :( :(
the grammy winner? several grammy nominations? multi platinum albums? on the cover of the source king XXL and other big name hip hop magazines? respected as a legend? that the Lil Kim you talkin about?

what Nicki got? cover Of Right On Magazine? lmao let it go son nicki will never be lil kim no matter how much pray for it kim is already cemented her spot in hip hop history nicki dont even got a hit single
 03-21-2010, 01:04 PM         #94
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NICKI STILL BADDER THAN a mofo
 8 years ago '09        #95
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
got dayum nicki just let me smash a couple of times i promise you will enjoy it hahaha
 8 years ago '07        #96
Kala Babu 
space
avatar space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
 chameleonmarke said:
I hear people all the time saying s**t like OOO DAMN Y SHE FUK UP HER FACE! I C OLD PIKCHAZ N DAMM SON SHE LOOK MAD DIFFERENNNNT, SHE HAD SO MUCH SERGERYYYY IT LUUK WIIILD. SHE s0 PLASTIC ERRTHANG FAKE! It's sad when people can't tell make-up, angles, and lighting from plastic surgery. If she did have surgery i'd like to know when, because i've only been hearing about her having a nose job for the past few months...and if she did have nose job, it was a minor one over 2 years ago.

Let's start with the infamous nose:


[pic - click to view]



Hmm...same nose here!


[pic - click to view]



Well dayum! You mean to tell me her nose grew!?!??


[pic - click to view]



First it was big...then it was small...then big, then small again!!! Damn this b**ch CANNOT MAKE UP HER MIND!!!! i know for a FACT that this can't be make-up, angling, ect. Damn you Nicki, you insecure b**ch!!!

Now the b00bs. Any retard can tell that she wears push-up or multiple bras to enhance dem brea$tsss.

t*ts been big since way back in the day (pic from 2006 or before)

[pic - click to view]



Over 2 years later...t*ts with no bra support. See how small they look compared?

[pic - click to view]



t*ts with 2 bras on...:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




^ (one of my favorite pics of her for obvious reasons)

Damn Nicki....next time you see your surgeon he just needs to tell you NO!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
LMFAO i knew it was only a matter of time that u responded to that thread hop off the b**ches f**king tip. damn let the girl defend her self she dont need you to defend for her and so the f**k what yeah she is fake wtf are u gonna do about it?f**got u ridding this b**ch like she cookin u dinner. smh at u she dont even know u exist... next...
 8 years ago '09        #97
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 chameleonmarke said:
It was sarcasm. Her nose looking smaller, looked built back up the next year, then smaller again is not surgery (it should be obvious =\). It's the effects of make-up and s**t. Should be common sense anyways, but I was the stage manager for drama in HS and it does that, and could especially make the bridge look smaller.
LOL he was a stage manager for high school, and now he trying to prove Niki is real. MY SPIDER SCENSE is tingling i scene a :fruit:
 03-21-2010, 02:51 PM         #98
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
the grammy winner? multi platinum albums? big name hip hop magazines? respected as a legend?

what Nicki got? cover Of Right On Magazine?
You know you desperate when you're comparing total accomplishments from a 17 year career to a 2 1/2 year one.
What magazine covers was Lil Kim on before her album? NONE? Damn sure not FADER Magazine.
How many Billboard Hot100 entires Kim have before her album? 3? Pfft Nicki has 6, about to get her 7th.

LOL @ Kim's 1 Grammy being from a song with Pink, Christina A., Missy, & Mya on it. Most radio edits of the song didn't even play Kim's verse. Another exmaple of her having to piggyback people more famous than her, her entire career.
 03-21-2010, 02:56 PM         #99
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Lil Kim is not respected as no legend rofl f**k outta here with that one. Real legends don't stoop as low as performing at local, dirty, ghetto a.ss unknown clubs and sushi bars.

If Kim had her s**t together, she wouldn't have to do these third rate gigs because she'd be getting paid elsewhere - like album sales and tour money and etc. When you see pictures of her appearing @ MCDonald's or some s**t next week I bet you're gonna be like 'DAMN KIM k!llIN THE GAME! CHAM WHEN NICKI GONNA ACCOMPLISH THIS?'
 8 years ago '08        #100
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
Everytime I see a Nicki Minaj thread, I just scroll thru the pictures I dont even read that bulls**t yall talkin bout
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy