Big Ben accused of sexual assault AGAIN

most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 104
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
he's white

he's straight




  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 8 years ago '10        #82
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 kuruption81 said:
You're 100% right, but he's been given the benefit of the doubt once already and now less than a year later another woman comes forward? You gotta at least think about it. If it's not true maybe that guy needs to think about where he goes and who he surrounds himself with.
im not saying big ben is innocent or isn't capable of doing what he's accused of,but women coming out looking for a pay day ESPECIALLY when they know he's already been accused once b4 is nothing new.
 8 years ago '07        #83
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
The media will not crucify a white athlete like a black one. How many of you knew that Matt Jones is a fukking crackhead?? Its true. If that were some black player he would be the poster child for Just Say No.
 8 years ago '10        #84
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 servesurite said:
he's white

he's straight
no,he's straight because he's not stupid enough to have an illegal dog f!ghting operation at his house,shoot himself in public,kill his pregnant girl friend then hide in the trunk.


Last edited by beast mode; 03-05-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #85
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 FeedTheBeast said:
The media will not crucify a white athlete like a black one. How many of you knew that Matt Jones is a fukking crackhead?? Its true. If that were some black player he would be the poster child for Just Say No.
any football fan knows matt jones is trouble that,and matt jones isn't the caliber player vick or plax was.
 8 years ago '04        #86
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5343 5343
 beast mode said:
no,he's straight because he's not stupid enough to have an illegal dog f!ghting operation at his house,shoot himself in public,kill his pregnant girl friend then hide in the trunk.
No he is straight because he is white .. It shouldnt even be an argument about it , black celebrities [ people } are treated differently than whites when it comes down to it ..
 8 years ago '10        #87
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Aesop730 said:
No he is straight because he is white .. It shouldnt even be an argument about it , black celebrities [ people } are treated differently than whites when it comes down to it ..
nobody is saying black folks dont at times get treated unfairly,but don't act like n*ggaz don't make it easier by doin dumb s**t.n*ggaz need to stop playing the "well he did this or that too" worry bout the s**t you do,don't act surprised when you get bad press or illegal dog f!ghting,shoting yourself,killing your prego girl friend,armed robbery (maurice clarett),starting shotouts in a strip club (pacman jones) ect ect.
 8 years ago '04        #88
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Damn, I guess we're going to know every time he has s3x with some random skeezer now, since they go to the cops shortly after.
 03-05-2010, 04:52 PM         #89
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Damn, I guess we're going to know every time he has s3x with some random skeezer now, since they go to the cops shortly after.
He must be that bad in bed.
 8 years ago '07        #90
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 beast mode said:
no,he's straight because he's not stupid enough to have an illegal dog f!ghting operation at his house,shoot himself in public,kill his pregnant girl friend then hide in the trunk.
but mostly because he is white
 8 years ago '04        #91
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5343 5343
 beast mode said:
nobody is saying black folks dont at times get treated unfairly,but don't act like n*ggaz don't make it easier by doin dumb s**t.n*ggaz need to stop playing the "well he did this or that too" worry bout the s**t you do,don't act surprised when you get bad press or illegal dog f!ghting,shoting yourself,killing your prego girl friend,armed robbery (maurice clarett),starting shotouts in a strip club (pacman jones) ect ect.
Yea, but when black people do dumb shyt that equals to whites or any other race for that matter , it's not the same treatment .... Flat out .. Sometimes so black folks do do some stupid shyt , just as well as any race , but we get the worst no matter what ..
 8 years ago '07        #92
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 unkoricky said:
pitbulls are dangerous


[pic - click to view]

almost brought a tear to my eye
 8 years ago '10        #93
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Aesop730 said:
Yea, but when black people do dumb shyt that equals to whites or any other race for that matter , it's not the same treatment .... Flat out .. Sometimes so black folks do do some stupid shyt , just as well as any race , but we get the worst no matter what ..
well then thats what it is, don't (not saying you specifically) compare this situation to plax or vick. Michael irvin had a civil suit for s3xual a.ssult filed against him this year and espn barley mentioned it and didn't make a big deal about it. we can play the race card all day but this is not the time since it has nothing to do with this situation.
when ben dumb a.ss got in that motorcycle accident did the media not get on his a.ss all summer??? stop with the dumb s**t
 8 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
no need to give me the business
 8 years ago '10        #95
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Pistol Peter said:
but mostly because he is white
yeah because white people don't get negative media coverage...even though s**t like tmz is 90% white folks doin stupid s**t
 03-05-2010, 05:29 PM         #96
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
espn is now reporting it...
 03-05-2010, 05:29 PM         #97
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ESPN just getting to this now, half way through Sportscenter...
 8 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
pff no criminal charges filed, and allegations were dismissed after a preliminary investigation was done aka b**ch stop lying on ben trynna come up.
 8 years ago '06        #99
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
This man bout to catch Tiger in all the females he messing with.......cept he s3xually a.ssualting them (allegedly)
 8 years ago '04        #100
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4053 4053
Funny thing the kicker jeff reed pees outside and gets a ticket and there ready to boot him off the team but Ben has umteen s3x charges and thats ok .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy