Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
I wonder if Rick Rieley will have a daily blog discussing why "Big Ben should understand that no means no" I mean, for the past few months he sure had a lot of things to say about Tiger. I wonder if Ben will get that same treatment
 03-05-2010, 03:41 PM         #62
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I wonder if Rick Rieley will have a daily blog discussing why "Big Ben should understand that no means no" I mean, for the past few months he sure had a lot of things to say about Tiger. I wonder if Ben will get that same treatment
 03-05-2010, 03:43 PM         #63
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
he played for the texas long horns...

03-05-2010, 03:45 PM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this not the lead story on espn...this is twice now ben has been accused of this....is he just unlucky?...have the look of a sucker?....or does he just like to take the pus*y?.....either way real comical how this s**t is slid under the rug..
 8 years ago '05        #65
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
 stacks050 said:
he played for the texas long horns...

03-05-2010, 03:54 PM         #66
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
same thing i said.. dont know if he's being serious and tryin to laugh at amazemyself or is being sarcastic?
 03-05-2010, 03:59 PM         #67
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Save this thread, more dog pics.
 03-05-2010, 04:03 PM         #68
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
Save this thread, more dog pics.

my dog s**ttin on this thread?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #69
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
not good, not good at all
 8 years ago '07        #70
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,039 | Props total: 30331 30331
That dog is very photogenic. I would like to sign it to a doggy modeling contract.
 03-05-2010, 04:11 PM         #71
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
That dog is very photogenic. I would like to sign it to a doggy modeling contract.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #72
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Angry_Black_757 said:
There was no guilty plea or formal charges until well after the media was reporting on it. Same thing with Plaxico.
n*gga they FOUND all the dog f!ghting equipment and the "all dogs go to heaven" graveyard BEFORE they reported anything,this dumb a.ss plax shot himself in public in front of 1000 people in new york,what was there to wait on???
 8 years ago '05        #73
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
n*gga they FOUND all the dog f!ghting equipment and the "all dogs go to heaven" graveyard BEFORE they reported anything,this dumb a.ss plax shot himself in public in front of 1000 people in new york,what was there to wait on???
Something called due process and fair trial, these little things called civil liberties?
 8 years ago '04        #74
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Aesop730 said:
If he was black it would be a big a.ss deal .. YEA I said it and its the fukking truth ..
Cosigns. Especially in this racist a.ss town. They d*ckride this dude so hard here though no matter what happens they will try to spin it and make it look like he's innocent. The get blinded by the shine off those two SB rings.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-05-2010 at 04:27 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #75
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Something called due process and fair trial, these little things called civil liberties?
the media never presumed vick guilty,they found illegal equipment on his property so why not report it?? plax endangered the lives of a ton of people,broke the law in from of a ton of people why wouldn't they report what's as clear as day?? big ben was already falsely accused of s3xual a.ssault so why wouldn't the media wait til they have more than an accusation?? there's no pics,emails,evidence,formal arrest ect ect.
 03-05-2010, 04:28 PM         #76
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:

[pic - click to view]

i just watched that s**t the other day
 8 years ago '05        #77
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
the media never presumed vick guilty,they found illegal equipment on his property so why not report it?? plax endangered the lives of a ton of people,broke the law in from of a ton of people why wouldn't they report what's as clear as day?? big ben was already falsely accused of s3xual a.ssault so why wouldn't the media wait til they have more than an accusation?? there's no pics,emails,evidence,formal arrest ect ect.
A woman says a man r*pes her, after he already has another case pending (yes that other case is still pending)... why not report it? Keep in mind that you can get LOCKED UP purely on the strength of a woman saying that you a.ssaulted her.
 03-05-2010, 04:29 PM         #78
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
SI.com finally reported it

Guess ESPN is gonna wait it out i bet... gotta defend the superbowl qb..

thats how my dog will sleep.. ol lazy bastard

my pitbull hiding from the cops after he ate a child.. disguising himself to be human..

[pic - click to view]

beautiful dog
 8 years ago '04        #79
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 beast mode said:
You're 100% right, but he's been given the benefit of the doubt once already and now less than a year later another woman comes forward? You gotta at least think about it. If it's not true maybe that guy needs to think about where he goes and who he surrounds himself with.
 8 years ago '10        #80
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Angry_Black_757 said:
A woman says a man r*pes her, after he already has another case pending (yes that other case is still pending)... why not report it? Keep in mind that you can get LOCKED UP purely on the strength of a woman saying that you a.ssaulted her.

then why isn't ben locked up??? the other case is a civil suit (not to mention the girls friends are even saying she bragged about having s3x with him) i highly doubt the police will let a "rapist" be out and about let alone play nfl football. stop trynna b**ch when vick and plax left no doubt about what they did as oppose to hear say
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago