Big Ben accused of sexual assault AGAIN

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #201
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Vick didn't k!ll dogs for pleasure though, so why is that being discussed? He k!lled(and tortured) dogs when they didn't perform. I'm obviously not condoning the torture, but using the argument "Vick tortured for entertainment and slaughterhouses torture for food" is idiotic.
 8 years ago '06        #202
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lifetimez said:
Vick didn't k!ll dogs for pleasure though, so why is that being discussed? He k!lled(and tortured) dogs when they didn't perform. I'm obviously not condoning the torture, but using the argument "Vick tortured for entertainment and slaughterhouses torture for food" is idiotic.
 8 years ago '09        #203
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Gattsau said:
open your eyes and look around.

having dogs as pets is a western thing

So in other words you have none of these "facts". You said nothing about it being a western thing. You said "whites" cared about pets more than other races.
 03-07-2010, 12:14 AM         #204
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
its not bulls**t though. we do not need to k!ll and slaughter animals to survive. like i said humans are not carnivores. when u look at our bodys and digest organs it even shows that we werent made to ingest meat.

im not defending it. but i dont agree that what he did is worse than the slaughter of any animals. only justified k!lling of any type imo is self defense.

well comparing insects to animals is defintely differnt. but ur gonna tell me that a dog has more feelings than a cow? comeon now they are both animals. when u think about all the animals we k!ll for food, u cant say that a dog is more sophiscated than all of them because thats bulls**t. dogs are domesticated thats all. we love our dogs but they are still animals. so do u think its f**ked up for people to k!ll dogs and cats for food? if mike vick decided to eat his dogs after k!lling them it wouldve been ok?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #205
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas is really defending hanging electrocuting and drowning dogs who didnt perform good enough in a dog f!ght
 8 years ago '05        #206
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Their just dogs why the fukk yall care soo much...????
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #207
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 18897 18897
walked in here expecting to see some thoughts on Big Ben and the past 3 pages is on Vick....SMH....
 8 years ago '04        #208
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414

[pic - click to view]

All Big Ben knows is......good......and ball...........and r*pe
 8 years ago '07        #209
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 RAZAH CUTS said:
walked in here expecting to see some thoughts on Big Ben and the past 3 pages is on Vick....SMH....
word
 03-07-2010, 10:46 AM         #210
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
How is he an idiot?

Tiger Woods & Kobe Bryant didn't get worse treatment in the media and public than Big Ben?
Because Tiger and Kobe are big time superstars, Ben is an avg QB on a winning team.

The average rapist gets fed, respected and ignored while a celebrity is attacked for wearing mismatched clothes. Bringing race into this is dumb, as well as comparing an avg player to a huge celebrity.

The problem is the justice system, and the media. I just don't see the point of crying racism and unfair treatment when you guys contribute to the giving Kobe and Tiger attention.
 8 years ago '05        #211
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Tells you alot about the mind of the average american cat right... smh... you have this guy accused of not one but TWO (2) s3xual a.ssaults but all they can do is talk about SOMEBODY ELSE who was involved with dog f!ghting. insane.

ben needs to be seriously investigated... because i never in my life heard of an athlete getting accused of r*pe two times.... let alone having it being swept under the rug/ not taken seriously. EVER.
 8 years ago '05        #212
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,413 | Props total: 8116 8116
I love how ESPN had witnesses on there to try and help clear up Ben's name.
 8 years ago '09        #213
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,543 | Props total: 3833 3833
 DaDon23 said:
I love how ESPN had witnesses on there to try and help clear up Ben's name.
not surprised in the least...
 8 years ago '04        #214
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4065 4065
 beast mode said:
umteen charges??? hmm a civil suit,and no charged filed in this case = umteen charges???
You dont live in the city dont live your life through sportscenter . I know 3 girls myself who can tell storys about the man .
 8 years ago '04        #215
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4065 4065
 FLAfynestshawti said:
big difference between a kicker and a QB when it comes to roster adjustments. We all know that kickers are pretty replaceable...

Allegations dont mean s**t. We all know how thirsty some b**ches are and he was previously accused so a chick can use it to "establish a pattern" and maybe get a favorable suit if it comes to that.
Thats not the point at all . The kicker was accused/charged with 2 victimless crimes poor paper towel holder and peeing outside damn he couldnt hold it , where he was given a citation both times . While Ben has been accused twice that people outside of the city know about of potentially harming another human being . If i was running a business (which is all any sports franchise is) id get rid of the one that will potentially harm another person despite how many rings they give me .
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy