Big Ben accused of sexual assault AGAIN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #181
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Aesop730 said:
If he was black it would be a big a.ss deal .. YEA I said it and its the fukking truth ..
:sad34::sad34::sad34:
 8 years ago '07        #182
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15072 15072
 SHootar said:
but LMAO @ acting like big ben is even in the same stratosphere and kobe bryant and tiger woods. really? u think little kids in china know who the f**k big ben is? if i asked my sister/mom who ben roethlisberger is she'd have no idea. kobe and tiger?? they're 10 times the celebrity. big ben is back page news for a reason.

also like i said...its just accusations right now. and no...thats not true...tiger's accusations that he was unfaithful barely made headlines if u remember correctly...it wasn't until his strange car crash that they snowballed.

ppl always wanna play the race card. if this was wayne gretzky or some s**t it'd be front page. its not.

hell even michael phelps hitting a J was front page news for days.
cosign, yall are really reaching with the "it's cuz he's white" bulls**t. let it go, this s**t has nothing to do with race, it has to do with status.

@ comparing Tiger and Kobe to f**kin Ben Roethlisberger. Kobe and Tiger are GLOBAL icons, Big Ben is just an icon to Steeler Nation and the city of Pittsburgh
 8 years ago '06        #183
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KeepinItTrill said:
cosign, yall are really reaching with the "it's cuz he's white" bulls**t. let it go, this s**t has nothing to do with race, it has to do with status.

@ comparing Tiger and Kobe to f**kin Ben Roethlisberger. Kobe and Tiger are GLOBAL icons, Big Ben is just an icon to Steeler Nation and the city of Pittsburgh
Not only that these idiots haven o idea what the difference between an accusation and being guilty of something are...
 8 years ago '04        #184
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
he knows no one will believe he r*ped a girl so he actually r*pes them

GOAT
 8 years ago '07        #185
space
space
 shadymilkman said:
he knows no one will believe he r*ped a girl so he actually r*pes them

GOAT

there's nothing even remotely funny or admirable about raping a female...

grow up
 8 years ago '04        #186
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
 KeepinItTrill said:

there's nothing even remotely funny or admirable about raping a female...

grow up

take a chill pill
 8 years ago '07        #187
space
space
 shadymilkman said:
take a chill pill
I'm straight, but you were hoping to get a couple laughs, that s**t ain't funny homie...
 03-06-2010, 06:11 PM         #188
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes a rapist...
 8 years ago '04        #189
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gattsau said:
Did u even read my post?

Where did I say its ok..

And jus because u don't eat dog meat means what exactly? Because u don't eat dogs they r better than other animals? indians don't eat cows but we slaughter and u eat them...what's the differnce?

Just because u and ur white friends care about dogs don't mean everyone in the south do.....there are whole segments that don't care about dogs..s**t goto jamica and see how dogs r treated...ur putting ur values and beliefs on others and It aint right...
Posted via Mobile Device
at me and my "white friends"

one of my friend's "white friend" got busted for running the largest dog f!ghting ring in louisiana, had vicks # in his phone and everything, so dont try and make it a race thing

and some animals were put here to be food, others companions; all animals werent created for the same purpose
 8 years ago '04        #190
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Humans don't need meat to surivie humans are not carnivors so u r wrong...

And animals that are k!lled for food r treated just as bad as vicks dogs...chickens have their beaks cutoff before they die that is why I brought them up.

Slaughtering animals is slaughtering animals no matter how u want to justify it.
Posted via Mobile Device
chickens have their heads cut off and they die right after

their nervous sytems still work thats y they run around but they are dead after their head is cut off

the dog is still alive while its being hung or electrocuted, it wouldnt be as bad if they just shot it in the head and buried it
 8 years ago '04        #191
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
I'm not makjin it a race thing but white ppl value pets more than other races its facts..

And some animals r compainions some r for food? Who decided this? Some cultures eat cats whereas americans think of them as companions...that's a dumb thing to say ur looking at it from one prespective...open up ur mind the worlds a big place
Posted via Mobile Device
housecats are domestic, other cats are not (lions, tigers, cougars), so if u eat a housecat ur a f**kin retard

some cultures may believe that if they k!ll themselves and take americans down with them they will go to heaven and be greeted by 50 virgins, shows how ignorant some cultures can be

people in india may worship cows but they dont have them for pets cuz they werent meant to be pets (cant really bring them in the house to chill ), dogs are easily made into pets cuz their domestic animals (unless they are mistreated and ruined, then they can be dangerous)

pigs are the only 1's that i can say are both food and pets, but i dont eat pork anyway

are u tryin to justify torturing dogs and stealing peoples dogs so u can use them to train ur dog to f!ght? i mean what point r u tryin to make?
 8 years ago '09        #192
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Gattsau said:
I'm not makjin it a race thing but white ppl value pets more than other races its facts..

Posted via Mobile Device
So.. show us some facts. This is such a stupid a.ss statement that I want to be proved wrong for saying such.
 8 years ago '04        #193
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Chickens actcually have their beaks cutoff before they r ready to be cooked and do not die right away..the head chopping comes later...I've seen it first hand
Posted via Mobile Device
thats a bit cruel

what they use the beak for?
 8 years ago '09        #194
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
How the f**k did this become a PETA conversation from a r*pe case.
 8 years ago '04        #195
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
How the f**k did this become a PETA conversation from a r*pe case.
dont think im some animal activist or anything

just making some points

i forgot this was a thread about big ben
 8 years ago '04        #196
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
My friend goes to Miami of Ohio and he says whenever he rolls in to town for a event hes always at the bars doing some borderline rapist s**t to some young girl
 8 years ago '06        #197
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^ your point has a huge flaw tho....and really cannot be justified, argued.

killing to eat, is not really considered unethical. the k!ll serves a purpose. we are obv top of the food chain. like i said earlier food is a necessity. don't give me that vegan bulls**t, we been eating meat for eons. this is how our species has lived forever basically.

but k!lling for sheer pleasure is def unethical. why are u going so far to defend that? the guy tortured dogs to get his rocks off. stop arguing and realize it's f**ked up.

your chicken example is horrible b/c they are still k!lled for food consumption.

plus there are DEF lines drawn for certain animals/creatures. if you k!ll a spider for pleasure, no one will bat an eye (although still some ppl would say thats unnecessary). certain creatures barely have brains/feelings. other larger ones are more sophisticated.

but bottom line is still it's f**ked up to torture a dog, which you seem to be condoning.
 8 years ago '05        #198
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Plizaya J said:
thats a bit cruel

what they use the beak for?
They cut the beaks off because the birds are crammed in tight spots, and some of them go senile. You don't want the birds pecking each other to death, and the more dead birds the more money that is lost.

Simple solution cut the beaks off.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-06-2010 at 10:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #199
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
yes, actually. not ok, by law, but it wouldn't be so twisted imo yes.

i had a neighbour once, an asian neighbour who k!lled cats and ate them. if thats their culture, it's whatever. like i said, the k!ll is serving a purpose. i think its disgusting personally to k!ll a cat, but really its no different then k!lling a cow like u said, to eat.

but how can you EQUATE torturing dogs, and letting them survive with battered faces and missing limbs etc, to k!lling an animal for food. i mean even if you think its unethical to eat meat basically (which you've stated, and i a.ssume you're a vegetarian) you'd still HAVE to concede it's worse to TORTURE animals for pleasure. i mean come on now. are you really that stupid?

soldiers goto war to defend the homeland (obv not always the case which is a whole side debate). but torturing the enemy is still considered disgusting and altho it happens (by the sounds of it, by ppl like you, who think torturing is no worse than k!lling for a purpose) it is frowned upon and soldiers are imprisoned (again if it was witnessed by an ethical person, etc).
 8 years ago '06        #200
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
i still think you shouldn't place "slaughtering" animals for food in the same universe as torturing, and electrocuting dogs for giggles. thats the issue here.

if mike vick took a shotgun and k!lled a dog and ate it...altho kind of twisted and sick in western culture, i doubt ppl would think of him on the same level of scum. but electrocuting dogs, or even cows for that matter, for entertainment, is f**ked up period. but obv yeah dogs are pets here and loved as 'friends' pretty much so they are valued higher than other animals such as cows. i can see the justification tho...obv a dog is 100 times the companion a cow is lol. i don't think that needs to be argued.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago