(Video) Larry Bird says LeBron James could be the GOAT

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Black Magick said:
Lol @ the anger from the Kobe stans in this thread!
Like who? I only see 2 or 3 Laker fans in the thread to begin with.
 8 years ago '09        #62
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I f**king COULD go down to the LQ and hit for $10,000 on a card. Could do it, and going to do it are two different things. LBJ has done nothing yet except lose a Finals. "Could" go down as the GOAT... get out of here. He's not even sniffing GOAT air yet. Nobody in Indiana cares what Larry Bird has to say about talent, and all of that. Dude has not done us any favors.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 03-06-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 03-06-2010, 10:26 AM         #63
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
It's more than 5, but 8 or 9? He's got a nice J, but it better get better than that if he wants to play at this level for that long because a great percentage of his game is going to the rack. That leads to a lot of contact, which leads to injuries.
This is true, but I say 8, 9 tops partially because of his workout training & ethic... the man is in the gym for hours upon hours a day, and it shows... I personally believe this to make his longevity last longer, like Grant Hill.

The way LBJ's jumpshot is progressing he will have an even better one in 6 years. Very nice.
 8 years ago '09        #64
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725
he's very close to being one of the GOAT
 8 years ago '06        #65
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
lebron maybe the goat but n*ggas dont realize that kobe is f**kin injured.... he said he basically had to change the way he dribbles and shoot the basketball... so dont a.ssume to quick.. look @ the factors... i mean melo and wade aint pushovers either
 03-06-2010, 11:35 AM         #66
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
only haters disagree....what lebron can do on the court is unreal...i had been saying since his rookie year that once he get's a jump shot it's over for n*ggas.....but people already know all this info..that's why they harp on the fact he has no rings yet....the rings will quiet everyone..
good lookin on the SAS album (strong arm steady)
 8 years ago '04        #67
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 billyloc said:
lebron maybe the goat but n*ggas dont realize that kobe is f**kin injured.... he said he basically had to change the way he dribbles and shoot the basketball... so dont a.ssume to quick.. look @ the factors... i mean melo and wade aint pushovers either
Then f**king sit out dont play... Jordan didnt continue playing on his broke ankle... he sat out for 60 games got healthy and came back and made history in the playoffs...

If you step on the court your healthy.... Dont f**king make excuses... This just shows how stupid and ignorant kobe is... doesnt realize he hurts his team more than helps if he is playing injured...
 03-06-2010, 12:47 PM         #68
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is the only star I have ever heard of who will b**ch about little injuries after a bad game or two. If he was playing like how he did a few years ago, he wouldn't mention s**t about his injuries. I still respect him for the player he is but I think he is too worried about his image and where people think he ranks.

If LeBron doesn't win any rings I would still easily take him over a lot of players who have won rings.
 8 years ago '09        #69
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
LeBron is dope
but
Kobe is the best
 8 years ago '10        #70
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,878 | Props total: 13337 13337
this thread coincides with the one i made about bron making the hof if he stopped playing today. with bird saying this and most of the posts on here we all can conclude yes he would
 03-06-2010, 01:40 PM         #71
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

lets get it straight.... stop hoop dreaming... the cavs are not gonna beat the lakers this year... but lebron will lock up the mvp...with no real threats

lebron will win his first ring in 2011-2012 and start a 3 peat
Pahahahahaha. LeBron this year is twice as good as what he was last year. And last year he averaged 38/8/8 against the Magic while they were triple teaming him. He is on a level I don't remember Kobe being on leadership wise. He is head and shoulders above everyone and is on that level where he alone can beat a team.
 8 years ago '07        #72
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Maroon_Tiger said:
anyone questioning the k!ller instinct of someone averaging 38/8/8 in a conference final series is dumb as s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #73
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
anyone questioning the k!ller instinct of someone averaging 38/8/8 in a conference final series is dumb as s**t
anyone sayin a man who had 8 turnovers in da 4th quarter and OT in a conference finals game decided by 3 points has k!ller instinct is a world class idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Cambury; 03-06-2010 at 01:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #74
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
dude u can't b serious...
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-06-2010, 01:50 PM         #75
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
anyone sayin a man who had 8 turnovers in da 4th quarter and OT in a conference finals game decided by 3 points has k!ller instinct is a world class idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
Turnovers have nothing to do with k!llER INSTINCT. Maybe if he got them in the final minutes, sure, but he got them over 5 periods. Haters gonna hate, though.

And who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?
 8 years ago '07        #76
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Black Magick said:
No, Phil never said that. Phil said that Kobe and Jordan are on the same level talent-wise. Let's not twist Phil Jackson's words around to help your stanning.

[video - click to view]

Not only am i not a stan (celtics fan)

But dont take shots as someone when you dont know what the f**k youre tlaking about . f**kin bum
 8 years ago '04        #77
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 kidbrosweets said:

Not only am i not a stan (celtics fan)

But dont take shots as someone when you dont know what the f**k youre tlaking about . f**kin bum
n*gga that aint the whole statement... He clearly said Jordan could do more on the court and only said Kobe was more skilled cuz he could shoot from longer distances...

But either way i dont listen to Phil because he is a hypocrite he bashed both Kobe and Shaq in his book and then said he didnt mean it... Everytime Phil is asked who is better michael or kobe he never has a straight answer he always takes like 10 seconds to start talking cuz im sure it would be hard for a coach who is currently coaching a player to down talk him...

I guarantee once he is no longer a coach of the Lakers Phil will downtalk Kobe again... He does it every now and then on the slide with smart a.ss remarks...
 8 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Turnovers have nothing to do with k!llER INSTINCT. Maybe if he got them in the final minutes, sure, but he got them over 5 periods. Haters gonna hate, though.

And who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?
u like my girl right now so worked up ova this u aint thinkin straight...did u read wat I wrote?! 8 turnovers in da 4th Quarter and OT not ova the course of the game...dude he blew it not to mention game 4 he let Rafer Alston who he decided to guard score like 24 points missin only like 4 shots and don't tell me he wasn't guarding him cuz he did Skip even went up his chest 1 on 1 on a fast break
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #79
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
When its all said and done he could be.
 03-06-2010, 08:09 PM         #80
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes only 25 and is about to throw up 30 8 dimes and 8 boards of course he COULD be the GOAT. People need to take Jordan's d*ck outta there mouth and stop acting like hes the endl all in the GOAT discussion
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago