(Video) Larry Bird says LeBron James could be the GOAT

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
all he needs are the rings, and that's no small feat. aside from that, he's already broken records that jordan never did, or anyone else for that matter. it'll be fun watching him over his career. in this league though, you need a co-star, maybe 2 or 3 for that matter. I'm talking about multiple all-star type players on the same team, along with great role players.
 8 years ago '07        #42
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
smh.....larry said "he can be better then all of us" i think he was referring to him and magic...not once was MJ mentioned in that discussion....and not once did he say "greatest of all time"
 8 years ago '05        #43
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33547 33547
theres only one GOAT

6 NBA Finals Appearances
6 NBA Finals MVP

[pic - click to view]

LeBron will never match up to the GOAT...doesnt have the k!ller instinct
 03-05-2010, 08:55 PM         #44
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
theres only one GOAT

6 NBA Finals Appearances
6 NBA Finals MVP

[pic - click to view]

LeBron will never match up to the GOAT...doesnt have the k!ller instinct
not individually, but he wants to win bad as f**k, you can tell... someone is playing all out in order for the Cavs to be stomping the league year in, year out.
 8 years ago '04        #45
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Black Magick said:
There's a lot of players more skilled than Mike in certain areas. Doesn't make them better overall.
i like the way you threw in "in certain areas"... i dont recall phil saying anything like that...

you hating sonsob**chs are flooding this thread...

stop trying to discredit these guys, just watch them do they thang you f**kin f**got black retard magick
 8 years ago '04        #46
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Hold That said:
f**k Phil Jackson, tell that n*gga to keep meditating, passing out zen books to his players and resume having Tex Winter to draw up plays for him..
your franchise aint s**t without phil.... now step the f**k back and repent for your stupidity, b**ch
 8 years ago '09        #47
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Alright, lets say LeBron doesn't win the championship this year, who cares? That's 7 seasons, let him play another 7 seasons and then lets talk about where he stands. Just because he is playing like a legend now doesn't mean that he is automatically in his prime or that he is nearing the end of his career. He just turned 25 less than 3 months ago

He has enough time to gather up trophies and rings
Lebron does

and yeah lebron is only 25 but I only see him playing at this level for only about 5 more years
 8 years ago '04        #48
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 MPLSallstar said:
I understand where you're coming from. Albeit discrediting Mr. Larry Legend wasn't my intention. I just made that post as a "Hey thread, thats just his opinion. Lets not carry this as 'fact.' Who's actually 'correct?'" bringing things to reality.

I stated "MJ >> Bird" because that is how I personally value his opinion, not making it fact in anyone else's reality but my own. Also I do feel Lebrons career will be short lived.

I love how you people refer to a group of people as "stans" who all carry this objective or mission. As a result you stereotyped and categorized me as a "Stan." Because when MJ said "Lets just say, I'd have a better chance at stopping him - than him stopping me." I totally agreed.
I hear you on that but i wasnt referring to you when i said stans on this board... usually when i direct a statement at someone i would say stans like you or something like that... I just said the stans on this board...

Me personally i dont care whether or not LEbron is or isnt successful but i would be ignorant to downplay his potential... He is an exciting player and whther short lived or not he is on the path to greatness... How great none of us know yet... I truly dont see anyone in my lifetime surpassing what MJ accomplished but i can be proven wrong
 03-05-2010, 09:23 PM         #49
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
I understand where you're coming from. Albeit discrediting Mr. Larry Legend wasn't my intention. I just made that post as a "Hey thread, thats just his opinion. Lets not carry this as 'fact.' Who's actually 'correct?'" bringing things to reality.

I stated "MJ >> Bird" because that is how I personally value his opinion, not making it fact in anyone else's reality but my own. Also I do feel Lebrons career will be short lived.

I love how you people refer to a group of people as "stans" who all carry this objective or mission. As a result you stereotyped and categorized me as a "Stan." Because when MJ said "Lets just say, I'd have a better chance at stopping him - than him stopping me." I totally agreed.
So you're saying because MJ was better than Bird, that makes Jordan's opinion more valuable?
 03-05-2010, 09:25 PM         #50
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Lebron does

and yeah lebron is only 25 but I only see him playing at this level for only about 5 more years
I'm going to go on a limb and say 8, 9 tops.
 8 years ago '09        #51
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
hell prolly end up wit 3 or 4 rings an 4 mvps,not thee goat,but on of the goats,i think him and kobe will retire on the same level..real close to mj but just not quite ther
 03-05-2010, 09:31 PM         #52
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Danny Green becomes the next B.J. Armstrong.
 03-06-2010, 12:38 AM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
larry bird dont know wtf hes talking about, lebron will be the goat regular season player like peyton manning
 8 years ago '06        #54
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
maybe when it's all said and done. until then I don't want to hear about it. Needs at least 3-5 rings depending for it to even be in consideration. Until then it's just nonsense.
 8 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
to b honest he brings something we have never seen as a specimen but i am eager to see him bring a type of greatness we have never seen...dominant players have existed throughout the years in the nba but only a few great players have been innovative and changed the way we see the game. Kids in the future will love Lebron but few people even grown up can go to a basketball court and try to emulate what he does and thats why i think he probably wont b the greatest ever.
 03-06-2010, 01:52 AM         #56
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
to b honest he brings something we have never seen as a specimen but i am eager to see him bring a type of greatness we have never seen...dominant players have existed throughout the years in the nba but only a few great players have been innovative and changed the way we see the game. Kids in the future will love Lebron but few people even grown up can go to a basketball court and try to emulate what he does and thats why i think he probably wont b the greatest ever.
How about brutal strength, freakish athleticsm, and insanely high basketball IQ?
 8 years ago '04        #57
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Alright, lets say LeBron doesn't win the championship this year, who cares? That's 7 seasons, let him play another 7 seasons and then lets talk about where he stands. Just because he is playing like a legend now doesn't mean that he is automatically in his prime or that he is nearing the end of his career. He just turned 25 less than 3 months ago

He has enough time to gather up trophies and rings
this comment goes both ways. if its too early to say that he aint gona be the goat, then its also too early to say that he will be.
 8 years ago '04        #58
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
hell prolly end up wit 3 or 4 rings an 4 mvps,not thee goat,but on of the goats,i think him and kobe will retire on the same level..real close to mj but just not quite ther
 8 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 SHOWTIME said:
your franchise aint s**t without phil.... now step the f**k back and repent for your stupidity, b**ch
We werent s**t without MJ and Pippen. Jordan was the real coach, Tex Winter drew up the plays, Phil sat on the bench and meditated.

We picked Phil up from the damn CBA, most overrated coach in the history of sports.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-06-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #60
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I'm going to go on a limb and say 8, 9 tops.
It's more than 5, but 8 or 9? He's got a nice J, but it better get better than that if he wants to play at this level for that long because a great percentage of his game is going to the rack. That leads to a lot of contact, which leads to injuries.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago