most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
I don't disagree with that statement...becuz being better can mean so many different things
 03-05-2010, 02:22 PM         #22
BakLykILefSmthn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Phil Jackson already said Kobe was the goat and n*ggas still hate...your point ?
that boxden is full of haters you remedial a.ss bastard
 8 years ago '04        #23
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 MPLSallstar said:
How about when last year Jordan said Kobe has been the best since he's left the League?

Also when Jordan said with the way Lebron plays, he's going to shoot his legs out young and have a short career?

Michael Jordan opinion >>>>> Larry Bird opinion
U didnt get the guys point... He is saying ppl on this board hate Lebron so much that even if MJ said what Bird said they would find a reason to hate...

Ur kinda proving that point...

Because Larry Bird gave his opinion you post what Michael Jordan said simply to discredit Larry Bird or override his opinion...

All u f**king kobe stans was in here whining and talking down on MJ when somebody posted the video where MJ said he would beat Kobe Bryant in a game of one on one in his prime...

Its the hypocritical nature of the stans on this board to ride with whatever comment or opinion supports their favorite player and to talk down on any comment or opinion that does not support their favorite player
 8 years ago '09        #24
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 dre03 said:
U didnt get the guys point... He is saying ppl on this board hate Lebron so much that even if MJ said what Bird said they would find a reason to hate...

Ur kinda proving that point...

Because Larry Bird gave his opinion you post what Michael Jordan said simply to discredit Larry Bird or override his opinion...

All u f**king kobe stans was in here whining and talking down on MJ when somebody posted the video where MJ said he would beat Kobe Bryant in a game of one on one in his prime...

Its the hypocritical nature of the stans on this board to ride with whatever comment or opinion supports their favorite player and to talk down on any comment or opinion that does not support their favorite player
Thats just how life go and you gotta deal with it
 8 years ago '08        #25
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
lebron is a beast but he will not be better than jordan and the reason i say that is because of the 6 rings...now if bron won more than 6 (which i dont think he will do)and had the stats and accomplishments then i would say he is better than mj...so i basically make my decision off of mj's rings....
 8 years ago '09        #26
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Oh no, not another Stan thread
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #27
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
No, Phil never said that. Phil said that Kobe and Jordan are on the same level talent-wise. Let's not twist Phil Jackson's words around to help your stanning.
He also said he has better skill than Mike
 8 years ago '04        #28
dre03 
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
He also said he has better skill than Mike
Having better skill and being a better player is totally different things... Majority of PF's are more skilled than Tim Duncan but he has left his mark as probably the greatest PF of all time...

I mean nobody has more talent than Lebron but it is what he does with that talent that will determine how great he will be...
 8 years ago '06        #29
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
i agree lebron has a chance to be the best

now i dont post in this section much but i do read the threads

and a couple of days ago waka floka said the same thing and

u n*ggas s**tted on the mans opinion but byrd says it and its ok

its a bunch of b**ch a.ss n*ggas on this site
 03-05-2010, 04:01 PM         #30
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron will have more regular season mvp awards than jordan i know that much
 8 years ago '09        #31
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
 JRisgr8! said:
Lebron is a created player that's all there is to it.
 8 years ago '04        #32
dre03 
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
lebron will have more regular season mvp awards than jordan i know that much
No he wont... The only reason Jordan doesnt have more than 5 MVP's is because they got tired of giving him the award every year... This was a fact said by many of the voters
 8 years ago '05        #33
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 kidbrosweets said:
Phil Jackson already said Kobe was the goat and n*ggas still hate...your point ?
f**k Phil Jackson, tell that n*gga to keep meditating, passing out zen books to his players and resume having Tex Winter to draw up plays for him..
 8 years ago '04        #34
djB 
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
Lebron cored his 10,000th point in his 366th game. Michael Jordan scored his 10,000th point in his 303. Wilt Chamberlain 236 games. Lebron ia tremendous player and top 2 right now but he will never be the greatest of all time. Just because he came out of high school and he is the youngest to break some of these records does not mean that he broke these records the fastest.
 8 years ago '09        #35
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,183 | Props total: 3467 3467
I don't think so
 03-05-2010, 06:14 PM         #36
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So stupid to say "NO". He only completed 6 seasons; by the end of this year he will have 2 scoring championships, 2 MVP's, 1 ring, 1 finals MVP and so begins another chapter in his legacy. He isn't even half way through his career, let the dude play out 3/4 of it then lets talk if he's not going to be the GOAT.
 8 years ago '05        #37
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
MJ already said Kobe could be the goat........so that trumps larry, all do respect though
 8 years ago '09        #38
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
So stupid to say "NO". He only completed 6 seasons; by the end of this year he will have 2 scoring championships, 2 MVP's, 1 ring, 1 finals MVP and so begins another chapter in his legacy. He isn't even half way through his career, let the dude play out 3/4 of it then lets talk if he's not going to be the GOAT.
Says who
 03-05-2010, 07:13 PM         #39
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Says who
Alright, lets say LeBron doesn't win the championship this year, who cares? That's 7 seasons, let him play another 7 seasons and then lets talk about where he stands. Just because he is playing like a legend now doesn't mean that he is automatically in his prime or that he is nearing the end of his career. He just turned 25 less than 3 months ago

He has enough time to gather up trophies and rings
 8 years ago '04        #40
dre03 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
MJ already said Kobe could be the goat........so that trumps larry, all do respect though
No he didnt n*gga... He said he has been the best player since he left the game...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy