Baby of Cash money is worth $400 million

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
yea bird got more money then all them put together jay z can stop thinking he can out do birdman...you got to look jay up in ny which the cost of living is worth way more then the south
 03-07-2010, 12:48 AM         #62
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 outlaw7066 said:
yea bird got more money then all them put together jay z can stop thinking he can out do birdman...you got to look jay up in ny which the cost of living is worth way more then the south
Birdman has alot but Jay got more when you have their money you dont have to worry about money

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-07-2010 at 12:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #63
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
An he ain't break a n*gga off, ya heard me.
 03-07-2010, 01:36 PM         #64
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damjr87 said:
An he ain't break a n*gga off, ya heard me.
Hot boys?
 03-07-2010, 03:03 PM         #65
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rumor is he gave BG a huge sum though
 03-07-2010, 06:37 PM         #66
Kipbreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baby is paid
 8 years ago '09        #67
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
his is comin from a list that says coolio is worth 9 millionmaybe 900
 03-07-2010, 06:48 PM         #68
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe if you know what they mean by personal fortune...which i dont. to me that would mean hes got 400 mil in the bank...his personally money. i'm thinkin its everything hes ever made or put his name to...like whatever his cut is from wayne to bg, juvenile...all them. how much everything he owns is worth, from cars to jewelry. 400 mil is more then i'll ever think about no less have but i dont think hes got 400 mil in liquid a.ssets that he could go pull out the bank.
 8 years ago '09        #69
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
Master P (real name Percy Miller) has built a well diversified empire that includes several rap labels, a clothing line, a management company, a high end travel agency, a film production company, a video game company and even a phone s3x line. His most notable and likely most successful endeavor has been his No Limit record company which pioneered the Southern Rap sound and has sold over 80 million records worldwide. In 1998 alone Forbes Magazine estimated his income at $56.5 million.

word master p?
 03-07-2010, 07:40 PM         #70
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all that site is obviously full of ducktales, Cash Money are doing well but like others have said the jump off isn't as big as Rocafella or G-unit where they had multiple platinum artists, clothing deals etc

Secondly everyone is bringing up this oil company and although i would give them the benefit of the doubt, i would read this article...

Bronald doesn't have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don't take incoming calls," according to Blomberg.The oil company boasts of providing oil to Oklahoma, Florida and New Orleans, but Oklahoma's oil industry authority claimed to have never heard of such a company and said that they have never partnered with Bronald Oil & Gas LLC. Records in Oklahoma list the address for the corporation to be a beach front condo in Florida. To learn more about the company,
Even look at the Bronald Oil website, i anything all this oil company is, is a name. They dont have any current operations, annual statements, seems suspicious like that article mentions above, they flossing a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '07        #71
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
I can't believe Master P's net worth is estimated to be that high. How are his companies that successful?

Lupe's net worth is estimated to be 8 mil but Ross's is only 1 mil.

I smell something lingering in the air.

Last edited by Playa; 03-07-2010 at 09:46 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #72
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2283 2283
Baby is not worth $400 million
 03-07-2010, 10:02 PM         #73
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disclaimer

All information presented on CelebrityNetWorth.com is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, but the viewer should not a.ssume that such information is up to date or completely accurate or final. CelebrityNetWorth does not a.ssume responsibility for any errors in the information it presents on this site. All information on this site is based solely on public information and is subject to change without notice.

ain't no f**king way Birdman buys 100 cars every 6 months :disdain2:
 8 years ago '04        #74
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
baby is THE...

[pic - click to view]

on the real tho he worth 400M but if he wasn't so extravagant he would have caked double, maybe triple that no problem.
 8 years ago '10        #75
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
lol I had to wait out that 24 hour period just to say this....

You can tell yall have no understanding of money. You think because Baby has owned CMR for X amount of years he has a networth of $400M? GTFOH...Master P really had that kind of fortune. His success was 10x what CMR has done to date. That's a fact. Yes, even with Wayne blowing up the last few years. SMH....yall see a couple fruity loop diamonds and a private jet and just take off. I'll admit, that s**t looks good but let's be real here. I'm willing to bet CMR hasn't seen $400M in all of their years. That's a STUPID amount of cash to have in your bank account OR for your a.ssets to be worth.

Last edited by Two02x3; 03-08-2010 at 01:34 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 D I P S 3 T said:
Yeah that site is legit, according to it xzibit is worth 25m.

/sarcasm.

Are you stupid? You do realise a lot of other industries make more money than music, especially being an artist? Xzibit has past single royalties and a bit of money coming in from new music as well as Pimp Yo Ride which no doubt has netted him a very nice contract.

D I P S 3 T said:
Juicy J worth 20m?

Yeah this site is bulls**t...f**k outta here.

Again, do you know how long Three-Six have been doing it and how many hits they've had?

Two02x3 said:
lol I had to wait out that 24 hour period just to say this....

You can tell yall have no understanding of money. You think because Baby has owned CMR for X amount of years he has a networth of $400M? GTFOH...Master P really had that kind of fortune. His success was 10x what CMR has done to date. That's a fact. Yes, even with Wayne blowing up the last few years. SMH....yall see a couple fruity loop diamonds and a private jet and just take off. I'll admit, that s**t looks good but let's be real here. I'm willing to bet CMR hasn't seen $400M in all of their years. That's a STUPID amount of cash to have in your bank account OR for your a.ssets to be worth.
Once more, have you seen his investments? You people put too much emphasis on an artists/labels popularity as opposed to where the real money comes from.
 8 years ago '05        #77
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
 hiphop4ever said:
at dipset gettin all salty

WINNER!!!

[pic - click to view]

LOSER!!!

[pic - click to view]

aughhhh!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

hahahaha that s**t is hilarious lmao
 8 years ago '10        #78
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
 Part2 said:
Once more, have you seen his investments? You people put too much emphasis on an artists/labels popularity as opposed to where the real money comes from.
Investments? lol please tell me about these "investments". Seriously, let me know what they are and how they could amount to having a $400M fortune.

Look at Forbes. No, I don't believe everything the internet says, but why would Baby be left out of that list ever since it's been created? Forbes editors do their own research and come up with an approximate number. Even if they have to have the artist sign off (I doubt it, but could be true), why would anyone want to be left off? You notice he always says "We have money, we are signing these deals"....Slim is there, I'm sure Wayne has stake in the company. Aside from Wayne, what has been bringing in that kind of money for CMR or Baby to be built up like that? Honestly, let me know.

Baby=Multi-millionaire no doubt. Way more cash than me. But, jets,jewelry,and houses don't equal $400M. Look at Scott Storch. Dude never had THAT kind of cash and lived just as lavish....
 8 years ago '04        #79
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,352 | Props total: 11070 11070
Its actually pretty simple...If birdman really does have all this money then expect to see him on this years forbes with JAY, PUFFY, and 50. Until then who knows just how much money this guy has. He sure as hell spends A LOT.
 8 years ago '06        #80
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Who really should be giving a s**t how much this man is worth? It's not like none of these n*ggaz on here is getting any of his money so why be concerned seriously?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy