Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2010, 12:09 PM         #41
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bernie Madoff Net Worth $800 MILLION >>>>

too bad he didn't kno when to stop
 8 years ago '04        #42
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
lol at Mike Posner being worth more than Kid Cudi. Cudi seriously lost.
 8 years ago '07        #43
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 Tecsect said:
no i mean your spamming posts in here sounding really mad im thinking its because dipset is in a bad position right now. How do you know jay isnt worth 900m? You think everything he makes gets jotted down? hiphop4ever said it best
jay doesnt own 900 mil, hell he hasn't event passed master p yet(but he is very close). P had 650+mils, just is more close to 500mil, plus i still believe that master P still has the bulk of his millions.
 8 years ago '10        #44
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 genobee said:
jay doesnt own 900 mil, hell he hasn't event passed master p yet(but he is very close). P had 650+mils, just is more close to 500mil, plus i still believe that master P still has the bulk of his millions.
What are your sources? Seriously. This thread is totally inaccurate.
 8 years ago '06        #45
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i remember baby was on the top 10 richest rappers list a few years back with something like 150-200 million..he hasnt been on that list since tho
 8 years ago '05        #46
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2224 2224
Its true. all these cars this n*gga got and all customized. and he treats them like white t's. the s**t get f**ked up, he says f**k it and buys a new one.
 8 years ago '07        #47
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

[pic - click to view]

"Ba-Leeeeeee dat playboi"
 8 years ago '08        #48
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 4893 4893
I believe it
 8 years ago '04        #49
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
i don't think this site is too legit. even if baby is worth $400 million, that is still small compared to bill gates and other fortunes. why are you all arguing about another persons money?

RICHEST RAPPERS OF ALL-TIME (FORBES 2009)

1. Master P - $661 Million

2. 50 Cent - $480 Million

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

5. Russell Simmons, $325 Million

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 03-05-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #50
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,712 | Props total: 2358 2358
if it's true............."well damn!"

and lmao @ those camron and jay pics
 8 years ago '09        #51
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 timdog said:
An oil well tattooed on the shaved head of Bryan “Birdman” Williams and a Web site for a company called Bronald Oil & Gas LLC indicate that two men known for their gushers in rap music are getting into the energy business.

Williams and his brother Ronald “Slim” Williams founded Cash Money Records, the music label behind such artists as Lil’ Wayne. Their foray into energy with Bronald, a name that blends Bryan and Ronald, prompted Houston investment bank Tudor Pickering Holt & Co. to quip that this may be a sign of the end of an oil-market rally.

“Doctors and dentists investing in oil wells was sign of top in 1980s,” the bank said last week in a note to clients. “Rappers the sign this cycle?”

As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls.

Bryan and Ronald Williams are the only people listed under the management and director headings on Bronald’s Web site. Under “technical staff,” the site says “to come.”

Bronald describes itself on the site as an independent oil and gas company focused on exploration and development of a.ssets in several U.S. Gulf Coast states and Oklahoma’s Osage County.

Buying Leases

“Its initial efforts have been to acquire oil and gas leases covering areas with historical production and the opportunity for re-entry drilling as well as new drilling opportunities,” according to the Web site. “Bronald also hopes to partner with other developers to jointly exploit significant additional a.ssets by leveraging Bronald’s infrastructure.”

Oklahoma City-based Chaparral Energy Inc. operates about 40 percent of the wells in Osage County, said Jim Miller, the company’s senior vice president for operations. He said he hadn’t heard of Bronald or been contacted by the company.

The address listed for Bronald with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is a beachfront condominium in Florida. A New Orleans residence was listed for Bronald with the Louisiana Secretary of State. The Williams brothers are listed as Bronald’s officers in those filings. Regulators that handle oil and gas permits and operator licenses in Texas and Louisiana didn’t have records of Bronald’s existence; nor did Secretary of State offices in Texas and Florida.

Because oil and gas wells are so expensive, Bronald would likely be a non-operating partner in drilling projects, said Dan Pickering, president of Tudor Pickering Holt.

Music Moneymaker

“Which established operators they partner with will likely be a key factor of success,” Pickering said. “One thing about being stars, they will have a higher profile than a regular energy start-up.”

Lil’ Wayne ranked 12th last year on Billboard Magazine’s moneymaker list after pulling in $57.4 million in 2008. The New Orleans rapper pleaded guilty in October to a weapons charge arising from a 2007 arrest after a gun was found in his tour bus in New York, the New York Times reported Feb. 11. His sentencing was delayed this week because of dental surgery.

One of Cash Money’s biggest hits was Kevin Rudolf’s “Let It Rock,” which sold more than 2.5 million downloads on iTunes, Universal Music Group said last year.

The Williams brothers were featured in CNBC’s documentary “Newbos: The Rise of America’s New Black Overclass.” Their expansion into the energy business caught the attention of entertainment-related Web sites.

The sports and culture site Friends of the Program issued a warning on Feb. 1 for Exxon Mobil Corp., the largest U.S. company, when it said in a headline about the Williams energy venture, “Exxon Better Recognize.”

BallerStatus.com, a site dedicated to “urban lifestyle,” noted Bryan Williams’ tattoo: “Birdman even has a tattoo in celebration of the new venture, so it looks like he’s serious about it.”

He needs to invest in solar as well
[IMG]http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq26/victoriab**ch7/tumblr_kov1dt9bet1qz80pso1_400.png[/IMG]
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #52
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 346 346
I'm not exactly sure but I thought the resign of cashmoney's record deal was huge and I donn
't think you guys realize the money a ceo like Baby and slim would see even if it's a label deal under an umbrella combine that with aintuitive investment history and I could easily see Williams at about 100 mill ). example..... a guy i know bought 10000 shares of ford last year when it was like a dollar in 08 look at the stock price now and I'm like damn why didn't i jump on that. The point is though worth also projects future earning potential as well as past earning success. so if you on avg made between 10-20 mill a year pre taxes after business expense writeoffs the past five years which is easily plausible for him then you could see where they might project that type of earning future for the next 5 years as well as what his companies gross totally before he pays salaries so what all of his employees make is also included in net worth. In his position though money doesn't matter I would bet he doesn't pay but maybe 40% of his expenses out of pocket. The rest is probably trade offs or gifts from other people who they have made rich or from expense accounts from universal.
 03-05-2010, 05:47 PM         #53
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

[pic - click to view]

"Ba-Leeeeeee dat playboi"
:lol4:
 8 years ago '08        #54
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 bigtrevdogg said:
i don't think this site is too legit. even if baby is worth $400 million, that is still small compared to bill gates and other fortunes. why are you all arguing about another persons money?

RICHEST RAPPERS OF ALL-TIME (FORBES 2009)

1. Master P - $661 Million

2. 50 Cent - $480 Million

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

5. Russell Simmons, $325 Million
50 won

and birdman made 100 milli from oil and another 50 from waynes touring in the just the last 2 yrs beleedat playboii
 8 years ago '04        #55
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
I dont think this website takes into account spending habits...
 03-05-2010, 06:26 PM         #56
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
at dipset gettin all salty

WINNER!!!

[pic - click to view]

LOSER!!!

[pic - click to view]

aughhhh!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LOOOOOOOOOOL... i swear this s**t made me laff for 5 mins str8
 03-05-2010, 06:30 PM         #57
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
I dont think this website takes into account spending habits...
Did you read the thread? I clearly said, "I think Baby spend at least 60% of every check he receives." I honestly believe these guys would go broke if they stopped recording.

They're spending habits are insane (judging by the videos, cars and jewelry), people on Boxden actually believe Wayne and Baby have no budget when they go shopping.
 8 years ago '08        #58
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
This site does have a lot of factual errors. And the majority of their networth figures are way too high; not to mention they provide no sources for their info (1st warning sign).

Baby's paid for sure, but not worth that much (officially). His oil company is not a major player, and any unofficial ventures he has on the side wouldn't factor into his networth anyway.
 03-06-2010, 03:47 PM         #59
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
He needs to invest in solar as well
theres alot of money in that?
 8 years ago '06        #60
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
Yall act like he isn't the owner of cash money the was going gold and platinum as a str8 indi label b4 universal said lets make a deal. dude has money and can very well be worth 400mill
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago