Baby of Cash money is worth $400 million

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2010, 11:45 AM         #21
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
at dipset gettin all salty

WINNER!!!

[pic - click to view]

LOSER!!!

[pic - click to view]

aughhhh!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #22
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,819 | Props total: 8887 8887
I am going to say no on this one....think about it...

Before when record sales were significantly higher....Cash Money never had a serious release that sold from 5-10 million (like say Nellys first album, or 50's first album)

Wayne never really sold crazy numbers before the Carter 3.....nothing say 3 million plus albums on one single ablum

Turk didnt sell.....Big Tymers not that much....just Juvie sold alot before

Clothes? Does Cash Money have a clothing label like Sean John or Rocawear? No

Has Cash Money say between the years of 98- 2007 (Before Waynes big touring) had a huge tour like Jay-Z or 50 used to have? No

Production? Has Birdman made money off producing his own record or selling beats like Pharrell does or Em does? No

Song writing? Does Birdman sell lyrics or ghost write like Jermaine Dupri makes money off of song writing? No

Does Cash Money or actually in the past had someone like Akon has Gaga whose selling mass records? No

Movies? Does he have big roles or had his own movie like 8 mile? No

I am not saying that Birdman doesnt have money...he does and last two years with Wayne Cash Money made alot more money....but from the old Cash Money days 93-2007....they didnt do really anything that would have generated sooooo much money that would put him in the same bracket as Puffy or Jay or 50
 8 years ago '06        #23
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
 NLSP42 said:

Before when record sales were significantly higher....Cash Money never had a serious release that sold from 5-10 million (like say Nellys first album, or 50's first album)

Wayne never really sold crazy numbers before the Carter 3.....nothing say 3 million plus albums on one single ablum

Has Cash Money say between the years of 98- 2007 (Before Waynes big touring) had a huge tour like Jay-Z or 50 used to have? No

Production? Has Birdman made money off producing his own record or selling beats like Pharrell does or Em does? No

Song writing? Does Birdman sell lyrics or ghost write like Jermaine Dupri makes money off of song writing? No

Does Cash Money or actually in the past had someone like Akon has Gaga whose selling mass records? No

I am not saying that Birdman doesnt have money...he does and last two years with Wayne Cash Money made alot more money....but from the old Cash Money days 93-2007....they didnt do really anything that would have generated sooooo much money that would put him in the same bracket as Puffy or Jay or 50

this n*gga is gooood
 03-05-2010, 11:51 AM         #24
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:

WINNER!!!

[pic - click to view]

LOSER!!!

[pic - click to view]

aughhhh!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #25
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 Shizz said:
Yea i thought baby had serious money in Oil..???? if so....f**k that hip hop money
 whokid said:
what of Bronald Oil and Gas? :D
An oil well tattooed on the shaved head of Bryan “Birdman” Williams and a Web site for a company called Bronald Oil & Gas LLC indicate that two men known for their gushers in rap music are getting into the energy business.

Williams and his brother Ronald “Slim” Williams founded Cash Money Records, the music label behind such artists as Lil’ Wayne. Their foray into energy with Bronald, a name that blends Bryan and Ronald, prompted Houston investment bank Tudor Pickering Holt & Co. to quip that this may be a sign of the end of an oil-market rally.

“Doctors and dentists investing in oil wells was sign of top in 1980s,” the bank said last week in a note to clients. “Rappers the sign this cycle?”

As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls.

Bryan and Ronald Williams are the only people listed under the management and director headings on Bronald’s Web site. Under “technical staff,” the site says “to come.”

Bronald describes itself on the site as an independent oil and gas company focused on exploration and development of a.ssets in several U.S. Gulf Coast states and Oklahoma’s Osage County.

Buying Leases

“Its initial efforts have been to acquire oil and gas leases covering areas with historical production and the opportunity for re-entry drilling as well as new drilling opportunities,” according to the Web site. “Bronald also hopes to partner with other developers to jointly exploit significant additional a.ssets by leveraging Bronald’s infrastructure.”

Oklahoma City-based Chaparral Energy Inc. operates about 40 percent of the wells in Osage County, said Jim Miller, the company’s senior vice president for operations. He said he hadn’t heard of Bronald or been contacted by the company.

The address listed for Bronald with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission is a beachfront condominium in Florida. A New Orleans residence was listed for Bronald with the Louisiana Secretary of State. The Williams brothers are listed as Bronald’s officers in those filings. Regulators that handle oil and gas permits and operator licenses in Texas and Louisiana didn’t have records of Bronald’s existence; nor did Secretary of State offices in Texas and Florida.

Because oil and gas wells are so expensive, Bronald would likely be a non-operating partner in drilling projects, said Dan Pickering, president of Tudor Pickering Holt.

Music Moneymaker

“Which established operators they partner with will likely be a key factor of success,” Pickering said. “One thing about being stars, they will have a higher profile than a regular energy start-up.”

Lil’ Wayne ranked 12th last year on Billboard Magazine’s moneymaker list after pulling in $57.4 million in 2008. The New Orleans rapper pleaded guilty in October to a weapons charge arising from a 2007 arrest after a gun was found in his tour bus in New York, the New York Times reported Feb. 11. His sentencing was delayed this week because of dental surgery.

One of Cash Money’s biggest hits was Kevin Rudolf’s “Let It Rock,” which sold more than 2.5 million downloads on iTunes, Universal Music Group said last year.

The Williams brothers were featured in CNBC’s documentary “Newbos: The Rise of America’s New Black Overclass.” Their expansion into the energy business caught the attention of entertainment-related Web sites.

The sports and culture site Friends of the Program issued a warning on Feb. 1 for Exxon Mobil Corp., the largest U.S. company, when it said in a headline about the Williams energy venture, “Exxon Better Recognize.”

BallerStatus.com, a site dedicated to “urban lifestyle,” noted Bryan Williams’ tattoo: “Birdman even has a tattoo in celebration of the new venture, so it looks like he’s serious about it.”

03-05-2010, 11:52 AM         #26
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah that site is legit, according to it xzibit is worth 25m.

/sarcasm.
 03-05-2010, 11:55 AM         #27
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juicy J worth 20m?

Yeah this site is bulls**t...f**k outta here.
 03-05-2010, 11:55 AM         #28
disturbed091  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who rly gives a f**k how much he got he got more money den most of us will ever c n our entire f**kin life some threads on here r so lame n over done
 03-05-2010, 11:55 AM         #29
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dipset did Baby take yo girl?
 03-05-2010, 11:57 AM         #30
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:

umm..juvenile sold like 4 milly for 400 degrees....he was one of the main reasons why they were able to re-up the first time with universal for close to a hundred mill,and that huge 85,or 90 split,and ownership of their masters...than they re-upped again for over a hundred mill before they re-signed wayne when he was talking about possibly signing with jay z.....

on top of whatever other business ventures they have....either way they are stupid paid...
 8 years ago '10        #31
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Jay-Z is $60 Million shy of one billion? Really?

I doubt the accuracy of that website. I have not been aware of this site until you posted that link.
 03-05-2010, 11:58 AM         #32
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much money do you guys think Baby has saved up (no investments, no real estate net worth)? What percentage of the their income do you think these guys are spending. I'm going to say Baby is spending 60% of every check he has coming in. How often do you guys think Birdman receives a check?
 03-05-2010, 12:00 PM         #33
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:
Dipset did Baby take yo girl?
Your little website is bs.

According to it.

Juicy j is worth 20m
exibit is worth 20m
Young buck is worth 20m
Mobb deep worth 17m
Jim jones worth 25m
Camron worth 5m (WTF, how is jim worth more)
Jadakiss worth 15m
etc.

You dont see my point? The site isn't a reliable source, it has jay-z at 900m.

f**k outta here.

Last edited by D I P S 3 T; 03-05-2010 at 12:04 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #34
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
thats somewhat believable...but then again some who knows

Juelz santana net worth=3.5 mil
Camron networth=5 mil

Jim Jones net worth=25 mil??!!

i thought cam was the one raping juels for millions
guess jimmy got it in to
 03-05-2010, 12:01 PM         #35
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats how yu do it playboi
 8 years ago '09        #36
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
God only knows what someone like Jimmy Iovine is worth if this bulls**t was in any way true.He has several artists who have moved and still move huge units,Cash moneys biggest sellers wouldny compare to Interscopes

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-05-2010 at 12:07 PM..
 03-05-2010, 12:02 PM         #37
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D I P S 3 T said:
Your little website is bs.

According to it.

Juicy is worth 20m
exibit is worth 20m
Young buck is worth 20m
Mobb deep worth 17m
Jim jones worth 25m
Camron worth 5m (WTF, how is jim worth more)
Jadakiss worth 15m
etc.

You dont see my point? The site isn't a reliable source, it has jay-z at 900m.

f**k outta here.
no i mean your making posts in here sounding really mad im thinking its because dipset is in a bad position right now. How do you know jay isnt worth 900m? You think everything he makes gets jotted down? hiphop4ever said it best

hiphop4ever said:

WINNER!!!

[pic - click to view]

LOSER!!!

[pic - click to view]

aughhhh!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-05-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 03-05-2010, 12:06 PM         #38
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt that
 03-05-2010, 12:06 PM         #39
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:
no i mean your spamming posts in here sounding really mad im thinking its because dipset is in a bad position right now. How do you know jay isnt worth 900m? You think everything he makes gets jotted down? hiphop4ever said it best
Ok, How does the website know how much they're worth? My guess is as good as theirs.
 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden = 10 mill
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago