True stories (meeting a-hole rappers in real life)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 just2intense said:
I'm from Houston so i run into rappers often, Paul wall, Cham, Bun B, all were pretty cool. I knew Mike Jones before he blew up he was a cool n*gga, now i here he an a**hole. LIL Flip meant him and played ball against him. Met T.I. a few years back when he came here to perform. Met Lupe a month ago at a resturant down the street from the spot he performed at. And saw Eminem and Proof and a Mcdonalds out here back in like 2000 whenever the up in smoke tour was. o and slim thug
yea mike jones is a d*ck now. i keep hearin terrence from 106 is an a**hole now too. When he was runnin aroudn here my freshman year he was cool enough even though this one dude almost beat his a.ss
 8 years ago '09        #62
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
That's f**ked up the Jay-z s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #63
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
I ain't really never met no rappers..

but I remember one time I was at Club Entourage outside eating some chicken wings and my boy walks out to chill wit me and smoke. We basically sittin right beside the door to back in the club. Pusha T walks out the and kinda chills beside us to kinda tie his shoe or something, and my boy is like 'Yo its Pusha T one half of the Clipse' smh he said it just like that lol, and then yells out 'PT wuddup!" wit his hands out, doing the 'wuddup' stance ya know.

and Pusha looks up like 'yo wuddup' and quickly turns to..

like 'ionno you fool' lmao he aint say that but he gave the look and i'm roflz like 'yo you WIL'IN right now' and he was just 'yea you right'.

the end

Last edited by Eddie..; 03-05-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 03-05-2010, 02:01 PM         #64
ROYISPEACE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
met serius jones in the studio he was mad cool but then again i acted like i wasnt starstruck...im sure dudes are gonna be an a**hole if you act like a groupie...they just people too...ive met alot of rappers in the studio and they always give daps and s**t but not all of them mad talkative...i met neyo he was chill...my people worked with brooke hogan said she was as.lut...i guess maino is mad cool too....
 8 years ago '06        #65
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 LovinPavan said:
i call bulls**t. your typing betrays any claim of going to a school.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #66
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 chi - lite said:
COME ON MAN! LOL! YOU SOUND LIKE TMZ!

True story.
 8 years ago '04        #67
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11744 11744
 Nathan Copeland said:
i met flocka and he called me a f**k a.ss n*gga
u shouldve said oh lets do it and knuckled up
 8 years ago '04        #68
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11744 11744
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

I remember when n*gga was like 12 in Sam Goody in the mall and Birdman, Mack 10 and Mannie Fresh was in there. My lil bruh was in line to buy the "Baller Blockin" cd when Birdman and them n*ggaz walked in the store and got in line behind my bruh. CDs back then was close to 20 dollars back then and all my lil bruh had was 20 and I aint have my wallet. Album came up to like 22 dollars so he turned to Baby and he asked the n*gga for 2 dollars to buy their album and that n*gga said he aint have no money on em I told my lil bruh to put that sh*t back and we as bout to leave until Mannie Fresh came thru for us rite quick lol

And I remember when we ran into Wayne and them Boo and Gotti n*ggaz at the bowling alley. We was leaving and them n*ggaz walked in. n*gga said wuz up to Wayne and aint say sh*t to them other two n*ggaz so they was mean muggin rite quick. We dapped off Wayne and my pahtna asked him where he got his Jordans from and Wayne told him dont worry bout it cuz he couldnt afford em. My pahtna called Wayne a b*tch then spit on that n*gga BMW that he parked in that handicap zone lol. Then to top it off the chicks we was bowling next to was the same chicks Wayne was meeting up with, and they was like some 8th graders or some sh*t lmao
 8 years ago '08        #69
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 TVee said:
I met Jay-Z and that guy is just an arrogant a**hole. I saw him at the abortion clinic that I work at. He was in there with Beyonce. He made her get an abortion on Christmas Eve.
^^^u 4real??
 8 years ago '09        #70
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17567 17567
 DJ Maximum said:
u shouldve said oh lets do it and knuckled up
Naw kuz i was scared as s**t cause flocka was f**kin heated like a b**ch

so i just stpepped of and hollerd at the n*gga Slim Dunkin
 8 years ago '05        #71
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
when i was in high school theres a spot called "sammies fashion" in the bronx, there ive met jada cool,styles cool, sheek cool, jhood was grillin my mans (this was the exact year he got put on), met fab, met cam, saw tru life and gave him dap in 34th street, he was solo just standing in front of footlocker with a shiny a.ss roc a fella chain, mysonne around my block a couple of weeks ago
 8 years ago '04        #72
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
met tech n9ne, krizz kaliko and kutt calhoun all from the strange music label or whatever, every one of them motherf**kers was cool as s**t-we just met em at a signing at an instore in milwaukee

met inspectah deck i dont smoke but he asked me if i had any weed so i felt lame as f**k that i didnt...his security guard walkd up like "u cant be this close to the rapper" lol...ins is like 6'4 and big as hell

met the cool kids talked to inglish about how dope that november 14th remix was - dude asked me where the best bars were in madison to find b**ches and i let em know :)

met evidence him and chuck inglish r prolly the coolest motherf**kers i met-dude was patient as hell- some bastard had EVERY cd evidence's voice has appeared on and evidence signed every f**kin one of em!
 8 years ago '04        #73
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
rhymefest - basically just said whats up to dude...he was cool tho-the line was long as hell to get into the concert at congress in chicago...this groupie is like let me come in with u, let me get a ticket and rhymefest said nah u gotta wait like everybody else here gotta wait lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago