True stories (meeting a-hole rappers in real life)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
i met Kanye dude was cool as f**k. It was last year on spring break me and my boys went to Hawaii. He was there filming the Amazing video dude was cool as f**k.
 03-05-2010, 11:08 AM         #42
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've met a couple of rappers, and don't remember any of em being a**holes to me.

But as that other poster mentioned in this thread, I'm not surprised that Joe Budden would be an a**hole..That n*gga needs to stop being all suicidal and f**kin loosen up mayne....Dope rapper, but in person, he sounds like he'll snap at a n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #43
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
Years ago, rev run and russell simmons were at the mall around my crib promoting a phat farm sneaker and signing autographs. Me and my homie stood in line for over an hour. When my man stepped up to run, he signed his shirt and poster. My guy replied and said thanks for all the good music over the years and run was like next! I stepped up and he signed my poster. Im like can you sign my shirt ? This n*gga looked at me, sucked his teeth and was like naw man! Im not signin no more shirts. I looked at russell and this dude was like come on man... Take this. Handed me a autographed picture and told me to move on. This same year, my co worker saw them at the mall around his crib. He said they was takin peoples music so my friend handed them a cd and he said they laughed in his face and handed it back to him.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

And I remember when we ran into Wayne and them Boo and Gotti n*ggaz at the bowling alley. We was leaving and them n*ggaz walked in. n*gga said wuz up to Wayne and aint say sh*t to them other two n*ggaz so they was mean muggin rite quick. We dapped off Wayne and my pahtna asked him where he got his Jordans from and Wayne told him dont worry bout it cuz he couldnt afford em. My pahtna called Wayne a b*tch then spit on that n*gga BMW that he parked in that handicap zone lol. Then to top it off the chicks we was bowling next to was the same chicks Wayne was meeting up with, and they was like some 8th graders or some sh*t lmao
the real funny thing bout this s**t.....i bet you aint lyin
 8 years ago '04        #45
chi - lite 
space
space
My girl and her brother went to the smokin grooves concert here in chicago years back. The roots were performing that night. My girl said some n*gga in a pink button down shirt walked past them. Her brother was like look at this n*gga pink a.ss shirt. It was black thought. Black turned around, came back and was like who said somethin about the n*gga in a pink shirt? Then real quick he was like im just kiddin man... Then he gave em both an autograph and s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #46
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Cudis an a**hole.... I know a kid who is Asher Roth's manager we went to highschool together and he invited me to a party and and Asher and Cudi walked in and Asher was cool but Cudi smoked two blunts and didnt say a word to anyone and was short with anyone who tried to make conversation with him
 03-05-2010, 11:28 AM         #47
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't meet or talk to him, but:

Saw Prodigy get b**ch slapped at a Bodega type joint in Schenectady(Upstate NY). He went in, got some s**t, and the dudes on the corner were just posted up. He came out, something was said, dude straight b**ch slapped P... P did nothing...

Next day it was in the news that Prodigy was stopped and arrested in Troy(like 20 Miles away) for having guns in his car.

Dude talks all that I'll k!ll you s**t, got smacked up when he had his heaters in his car, and he just took that L and ain't do s**t...

03-05-2010, 11:33 AM         #48
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And oh yeah, back in like 2000 when Ruff Ryders and Cash Money were touring together, they were in town for a show in Albany.

I was like 14-15, and me and my freinds were just chillin at the Mall, like young dudes do trying to get up on some pus*y and whatever...

Anyways, I was in the Media store(Can't even remember the name, but it's FYE now), playing Madden on the PS2 with my one friend... And f**ken Juvenile came up next to me like:

"Can I get in on the game?"

We was like "Sure", and my dude got off and we played for a few minutes, while gradually more and more people started to gather around.

Dude had the Gold teeth and everything. Couldn't understand a word that the f**ken guy said... But he was cool.

When everyone started gathering and trying to talk to him, s**t got uncomfortable so I bounced.
 8 years ago '09        #49
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 karr153 said:
Pras. I remember that n*gga being one of the smartest n*ggas with stank breath I ever met.
 knowTHEledge said:
Me and the homies snuck in VIP at Tao in the Venetian here in Vegas and Pharrell snitched on us, pointed us out and told security. Hoe a.ss n*gga
He said they was takin peoples music so my friend handed them a cd and he said they laughed in his face and handed it back to him.
 8 years ago '04        #50
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
i met METHOD MAN, drummer from THE ROOTS, STYLES P, SHEEK LOUCH, FABOLOUS, and BEANIE SIGEL

I met FABOLOUS, BRENDAN HAYWOOD, METHOD MAN and ROOTS DUDE @ 2001 All-Star game in Philly - Brendan was an a**hole. Fab and METH were madd cool

STYLES P and SHEEK LOUCH after their concert at ROWAN

BEANIE SIGEL multiple times at the WACHOVIA CENTER and THE LINC after eagles n 6ers
games

I also met ALLEN IVERSON and JERRY STACKHOUSE when i was a ballboy for the 76ers

and MADDDDDD WWE wrestlers...

Last edited by minimeblunts; 03-05-2010 at 11:55 AM..
 03-05-2010, 11:57 AM         #51
drew12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smoked a blunt with devin and the coughee brothers after a show. they were all really cool.
 8 years ago '04        #52
chi - lite 
space
space
WHEN U GOD DROPPED HIS FIRST SOLO HE DID A CONCERT HERE IN THE CHI WITH SHYHEIM AND SLICK RICK WAS SUPPOSED TO SHOW BUT HE DIDNT. IT ENDED UP ONLY BEING LIKE 30 PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE THEATER. EVERYBODY SAT UP FRONT. U GOD & SHYHEIM WAS COOL AS HELL, THEY STILL PERFORMED LIKE IT WAS A SOLD OUT SHOW. THEY GOT COOL AND PERSONABLE WITH EVERYBODY AND EVEN COPPED TREES FROM MY MANS I WAS THERE WITH. THEY ENTORAUGE WAS SOME a**holeS THOUGH. THEY KEPT STARING CATS DOWN LIKE THEY WANTED TO KNUCKLE UP AND s**t. AFTER WE STARED EACH OTHER DOWN FOR A MINUTE, 2 OF EM WALKED OVER TO US AND WAS LIKE YALL COOL MAN. WE LIKE YALL MAN... THANKS FOR COMING TO THE SHOW.
 8 years ago '04        #53
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
I met Jay-Z and that guy is just an arrogant a**hole. I saw him at the abortion clinic that I work at. He was in there with Beyonce. He made her get an abortion on Christmas Eve.
 8 years ago '04        #54
chi - lite 
space
space
 TVee said:
I met Jay-Z and that guy is just an arrogant a**hole. I saw him at the abortion clinic that I work at. He was in there with Beyonce. He made her get an abortion on Christmas Eve.

COME ON MAN! LOL! YOU SOUND LIKE TMZ!

8 years ago '04        #55
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
my buddy was djing an nba 2k6 or 7 release party in nyc and we were walking in, talking to the dudes at the door and midget djclue was behind making a big deal about how he should be let in right away blah blah blah.. and dudes at the finished up with us then started giving him s**t like who did he think he was, telling him there were madd famous ball players inside and he was a nobody lol was pretty funny... ended up kicking it with shaq and steven a smith all night.. both mad cool dudes.. shaq had like 3 chicks with him, mad funny...

also my buddy was djing a monday night at runway in nyc and mick boogie flew out from the chi to dj that night so we were kicking it with mick all night and talib kweli came through we were chillin for awhile, ended up blazing a L with him, super down to earth dude
 8 years ago '04        #56
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
Kid Cudi

Him and Kanye had a concert in my town. After the concert we were passing the hotel he was stayin at so we said , we ould see would they be out soon. Cudi came out and we got a photo and stuff. Real nice guy, took us on his bus to go to the city centre where he was playin with NASA and kanye at an after party. No talkin on the bus though cause he talking to managament and whatnot. Real nice guy tho. That was about a year ago

Lupe
Lupe was playin a concert in my town and before it, me and my buddy said we would get a bite to eat. We saw him walkin the streets with his crew n s**t. they stopped us asking where is there a subway around here? We directed him. Later on, we saw him again and told us he enjoyed the subway. Sound out
 8 years ago '04        #57
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4321 4321
One time this chick we knew called us up drunk and hysterical to come get her from this hotel that some dudes took her keys from her and s**t and wouldn't let her and her friend leave. When we got there it was Baby Bash and his homies. It was super f**ked up.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #58
whoismg 
space
space
$885 | Props total: 81 81
met yukmouth over at my boys house in 2004 when he was doin a show downtown seattle, he was pretty chill just blew a bunch of dro with us and went to his show.
 8 years ago '05        #59
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 TVee said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #60
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 159 159
I'm from Houston so i run into rappers often, Paul wall, Cham, Bun B, all were pretty cool. I knew Mike Jones before he blew up he was a cool n*gga, now i here he an a**hole. LIL Flip meant him and played ball against him. Met T.I. a few years back when he came here to perform. Met Lupe a month ago at a resturant down the street from the spot he performed at. And saw Eminem and Proof and a Mcdonalds out here back in like 2000 whenever the up in smoke tour was. o and slim thug
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy