True stories (meeting a-hole rappers in real life)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,349 | Props total: 11548 11548
Jim Jones is an a**hole
 8 years ago '05        #22
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 WorldsStrangest said:
cant. ebay.
 03-05-2010, 12:53 AM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
Pras. I remember that n*gga being one of the smartest n*ggas with stank breath I ever met.
 8 years ago '09        #24
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1038 1038
i met carl lewis actually ran right next to him
 8 years ago '04        #25
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 437 437
didnt exactly get 2 meet Drake but he f**ked wit my homegirl cuz he met her when he performed at my school. so dis wuz last april and he was in chicago wit wayne and YM doin a show. he called her one morning like if u drive up 2 da chi 2 see me I will give u tickets 2 see da show. our school wuz like 5 hours away from da chi even tho we from there, we left short notice dat day. so im thinkin dis n*gga wuz gon either not give us da tickets or I thought we wuz gon b in nosebleed. f**k no dis n*gga drizzy had us n da 9th row, dem seatz wuz expensive as s**t. dat wuz da 1st time i ever been 2 a show n didnt have 2 look at da screen 2 see wat wuz goin on. yo big ups 2 Drizzy alwayz 4 dat, real n*gga s**t yo........ TRUE STORY
 8 years ago '04        #26
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 437 437
met Sammie once....he wuz a b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #27
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Supa Mario 910 said:
He did that for some pus*y man, not for you .
 8 years ago '04        #28
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9589 9589
 knowTHEledge said:
Me and the homies snuck in VIP at Tao in the Bellagio here in Vegas and Pharrell snitched on us, pointed us out and told security. Hoe a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6427 6427
met b.o.b in fashion ave in greensboro a couple of years ago. he was just chillen passin out flyers for the show he was doing later. he was cool
 8 years ago '05        #30
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
Met Big Pooh at a show in CT..told him I was down with Little Brother, gave him a pound and kept it moving.
 8 years ago '05        #31
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 3663 3663
Ive met Lupe a couple times too. First time was right after Food & Liqour leaked and dude was reaaaal cool, layed back polite. Second time I met dude was after The Cool dropped. Dude had his noes in the air like he just dropped Illmatic and s**t, complete 180 to some female im better than you s**t
 8 years ago '06        #32
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 3672 3672
Neva met any a**holes. But I met Sheek Louch at the Laguardia airport in NYC. He was mad cool, we talked for a lil bit and at that time his first album was coming out. I asked him about the date and at that time he said Sept but it end up getting pushed back.

Partied with the Young Bloods at this club in Florida during Black spring break. They was just in the club gettn crunk and we was just pushin n*ggas and wildn. Dey was mad chill.
 8 years ago '04        #33
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1553 1553
i was chilling on south street one day like maybe 2 summers ago or something and i went to jims for a Philly chesse steak but the s**t was packed so i went up a few blocks to S.O.S steaks on south st this lil spot. and we get our food and everything. and all of a sudden Peedi Crakk comes in now in this food spot they got 2 lines, one line you pay and one line you get your food. Well peddi was in the middle giving orders to the cooks and some old italian was like "get in line, someone will be with you in a second" there was nobody in line at the time but peedi got pissed off and was like "MAN f**k THIS PLACE THEY MUST NOT KNOW THEY MUST NOT KNOW I DON'T BE ON THAT NICE s**t! f**k YOU MOTHER f**kERS" and left s**t was funny as hell.

Last edited by j0hncena; 03-05-2010 at 09:57 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #34
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 knowTHEledge said:
Me and the homies snuck in VIP at Tao in the Venetian here in Vegas and Pharrell snitched on us, pointed us out and told security. Hoe a.ss n*gga

i'm dying right now
 8 years ago '04        #35
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ctown33 said:
didnt exactly get 2 meet Drake but he f**ked wit my homegirl cuz he met her when he performed at my school. so dis wuz last april and he was in chicago wit wayne and YM doin a show. he called her one morning like if u drive up 2 da chi 2 see me I will give u tickets 2 see da show. our school wuz like 5 hours away from da chi even tho we from there, we left short notice dat day. so im thinkin dis n*gga wuz gon either not give us da tickets or I thought we wuz gon b in nosebleed. f**k no dis n*gga drizzy had us n da 9th row, dem seatz wuz expensive as s**t. dat wuz da 1st time i ever been 2 a show n didnt have 2 look at da screen 2 see wat wuz goin on. yo big ups 2 Drizzy alwayz 4 dat, real n*gga s**t yo........ TRUE STORY
i call bulls**t. your typing betrays any claim of going to a school.
 8 years ago '07        #36
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,389 | Props total: 16066 16066
c-ray walz I mean I didnt even like his music but he had a nice show presence ..seen him backstage b4 performance and aint say isht cause Im not a jocker, but I will give due props.. after his set I gave him a nod and said s**t was tight, and he gave this dumb smirk and walked off....kcuf dat hoe cake ninja.. Zion of zion i.. Some how we end up at this hotel they was in..Im tryin to hook his boys up with some groupies they send me into his room to use the phone and this dude was like nah nah get out of here.. If I was the old me I would flashed on dude and punched him,, but kcuf dat ninja
 8 years ago '09        #37
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,384 | Props total: 17536 17536
i met flocka and he called me a f**k a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #38
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
we was chillin with crime mob smokin an s**t an this one n*gga like where the weed at im like i got it right here, this n*gga like i dont pay for weed some type s**t like im supposed to just give it to this n*gga. Well some other n*gga looked out for him and so this dude start chirpin up on some other dudes girl and guy get rowdy. So some n*gga from crime mob get buck and we all head out side and these n*ggas yappin and n*gga like " n*gga do something you aint gonna shoot me." next thing you know shots fire and them n*ggas dippin ( me to ). lol i dont even know how we ended up chillin with them, diamond wasnt there some new b**ch. But these n*ggas actin like they some super stars and cant even look out in trying to cop something
 8 years ago '04        #39
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Nathan Copeland said:
i met flocka and he called me a f**k a.ss n*gga

I remember when n*gga was like 12 in Sam Goody in the mall and Birdman, Mack 10 and Mannie Fresh was in there. My lil bruh was in line to buy the "Baller Blockin" cd when Birdman and them n*ggaz walked in the store and got in line behind my bruh. CDs back then was close to 20 dollars back then and all my lil bruh had was 20 and I aint have my wallet. Album came up to like 22 dollars so he turned to Baby and he asked the n*gga for 2 dollars to buy their album and that n*gga said he aint have no money on em I told my lil bruh to put that sh*t back and we as bout to leave until Mannie Fresh came thru for us rite quick lol

And I remember when we ran into Wayne and them Boo and Gotti n*ggaz at the bowling alley. We was leaving and them n*ggaz walked in. n*gga said wuz up to Wayne and aint say sh*t to them other two n*ggaz so they was mean muggin rite quick. We dapped off Wayne and my pahtna asked him where he got his Jordans from and Wayne told him dont worry bout it cuz he couldnt afford em. My pahtna called Wayne a b*tch then spit on that n*gga BMW that he parked in that handicap zone lol. Then to top it off the chicks we was bowling next to was the same chicks Wayne was meeting up with, and they was like some 8th graders or some sh*t lmao

Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 03-05-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 03-05-2010, 10:41 AM         #40
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My friend actually got in a f!ght with the guy from Field Mobb (the one with the braids). He went to the club with his girl, and [guy from Field Mobb] tried to talk to his girl.

I met DJ Khaled, me and my homie walked up to him like, "Khaaled what's good, we the best?" He didn't say anything, so, I guess he was doing the radio thing live (or getting ready to do it). I got him to sign something and I was out. But it was really strange he didn't say anything.

I met Prodigy, I posted that picture on Boxden, but he was cool. He was sleepy at the time, but Boxden clowned me because he was looking really sleepy in the picture. He look like he had a "get the f**k away from me" look on his face in that picture, but it was nothing like that. I didn't even know it was P at first, I thought it was Lloyd (the singer). I started talking to his friend sitting next to him, I told him I was a fan and I wanted P to sign something for me. He was sitting there with his white manager (I guess) and one homie, I told him I'll let him sleep and I'll get a picture when he was about to leave for his flight. I also made a few comments about "him running Saigon out of the club".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now