Drake's Debut Album (Thank Me Later) Pushed Back to May 2010?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #41
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
maybe if he doesent mention cars b**ches money and champagne in every song this album could actually be good...maybe
 8 years ago '04        #42
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
cuzjuan;15516678]im glad he using local toronto producers so yall can get up on the type of vibe and feel that weve aquired by having respect for american hiphop which we also a part of (north american that is) we really loved the art of hiphop back in the 90's and Canadian hiphop really pays its respect with beats we produce dont believe me check out my site we got some heat yall ima see if i can make the album b4 the deadline is up
 8 years ago '04        #43
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
im glad he using local toronto producers so yall can get up on the type of vibe and feel that weve aquired by having respect for american hiphop which we also a part of (north american that is) we really loved the art of hiphop back in the 90's and Canadian hiphop really pays its respect with beats we produce dont believe me check out my site we got some heat yall ima see if i can make the album b4 the deadline is up
 8 years ago '04        #44
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4321 4321
 blackjewelz said:
Yea once wayne got his time I figured they'd push it back til at least a couple months after he was gone..that way he gon come straight out the jail and ride straight to the bank cuz the Drake train should be ridin full force in the months following the album release..then expect a massive tour(again)

Hate em or love em,these guys know what the f**k they are doing..I've never seen a rapper debut with as much pressure/hype as this dude has on him.I'm interested in seein what he has to offer
Posted via Mobile Device
How old are you, just curious? Because Drake's buzz is nothing compared to the buzz Snoop and 50 had.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #45
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
Collaboration with Francis & The Lights, hell yes I love that band.
 8 years ago '07        #46
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5256 5256
 Tounw said:
this nigg actually went back in time to get his phrase lol
:rofl2::rofl2:
 8 years ago '05        #47
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Yo Drake reppin T.O so its all love. As for the strategy behind the release, i talked to Boi 1da and he said they were trying to make the s**t perfect so that's why so many push backs. I think its ready now though
 03-05-2010, 03:14 PM         #48
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 duck88 said:

single has been leaked, you shoulda waited a couple more......hours lol
lol....I was set up
 8 years ago '05        #49
duck88 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 3 3
 chameleonmarke said:
lol....I was set up
lol he was waitin for you to say something, "as soon as this dude say something, im droppin this s**t"
 8 years ago '06        #50
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #51
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 blackjewelz said:
Yea once wayne got his time I figured they'd push it back til at least a couple months after he was gone..that way he gon come straight out the jail and ride straight to the bank cuz the Drake train should be ridin full force in the months following the album release..then expect a massive tour(again)

Hate em or love em,these guys know what the f**k they are doing..I've never seen a rapper debut with as much pressure/hype as this dude has on him.I'm interested in seein what he has to offer
Posted via Mobile Device

n*gga ain't gonna have s**t to offer accept for the same thing he's been doin. Don't see his music changing too much. Drake overrated anyways. People heard a few of his songs thought that they were hot and now they all on his bandwagon.
 8 years ago '06        #52
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 m-f said:
Hopefully it keeps gettin' pushed back - because .. . . BX will be in a frenzy, callin' him the GOAT - Classic album after it being out for 5 minutes.. etc etc.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy