How much to save before moving out

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
9725 pageviews
12 comments

Brand F.R.E.S.H 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$901 | Props total: 204 204
How much to save before moving out

Yep, it's almost that time to move out and get my own apartment..1 roommate is a possibility. But along with furnishing, first and last months rent, utilities... EVERYTHING, i know money is the main issue.
How much do you guys reccomend to save before making the move?
I have $1500 saved now, i figure my next tax rebate is gonna be FAT, so thats when i hope to be making the official move(Feb. 2011)

12 comments for "How much to save before moving out"

8 years ago '04        #2
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
you wanna be comfortable.. i kno it sounds unrealistic.. but if you get 10k your gonna be happy where your at. that way if your ever in a pickle with your bills. tap into the 10k.

atleast that what i did.. im chillin right nowww
 8 years ago '04        #3
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
it all depends on cost of living where you are and how much money you feel comfortable with, if my rent was 500$ a month which it is, i'd feel comfy moving out with enough for about 2 months rent gas, food etc.
 8 years ago '04        #4
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
i dunno bout yall but i aint got 10k to throw around or save, or i wouldnt be here in the money spot
 03-16-2010, 10:53 AM         #5
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ thats why you learn Jeffrey
 8 years ago '09        #6
iAM2 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 97 97
damn

Last edited by iAM2; 02-27-2017 at 02:41 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #7
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
^^^
Like dude said, dont leave your parents crib until your forced to...save all your dough then leave when your good.
 8 years ago '05        #8
DatNiggaBiz 2 heat pts
space
space
$520 | Props total: 16 16
This is a good topic. Man the main thing you want is lots of different sources of income. You need to save atleast your first and last months rent, utlities, internet, cable, transport, spending money, etc. But even with those things you want to have some type of income aside from your job that brings in atleast 1/2 or 3/4's of your total expenses. So for example say your total expenses a month are $1500, you want to have atleast 3 months of that $1500 x 3 = $4500 plus you want a steady source of income (j.o.b.) and you want some side hustles that bring in atleast half of your total expenses by itself. 1500 / 2 = $750. So to sum it up if your total projected expenses is $1500. You want $4500 saved for just bills, a job that makes more than $4500, and a side hustle that makes $750 a month.

Also man dont listen to these n*ggas that say live home with your parents. If you feel your ready leave the nest. If will force you to be independent and not be afraid to hustle up your money. How old r u? Also worst case scenario you can always move back in if you fail ( which you shouldn't)

Not to be a walking billboard but if your tryna to stack bread and learn how to make that extra income check my site
Its $20 a year and I put different hustles up every week (if you cant afford that you shouldn't be tryna move out lol)

Last edited by DatNiggaBiz; 03-19-2010 at 06:08 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #9
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
1500?...stay home my dude...i had about 4000 saved up when i moved out and that s**t went QUICK..because honestly..realistically...the way i got..i did the s**t ALL WRONG..lol..i got the appt(down by the virginia beach) and i was going out, buying shots for girls and s**t and tryna get them back to the crib(which is what a lot of guys do that get their first apt)..so if you figure you gotta have a deposit on the crib, then you got ur internet, cable, and other bills(cell phone, maybe a car note)...if you add all that up..that either puts a serious dent in your 1500 or maybe even takes all of it..so my dude around 8000 or 10000 is about right, make sure you are prepared for anything man, because you will run into a day where you need a little bit of dough and you wanna make sure that you have that cushion in your bank acct.

Last edited by DaKidB.A.N.K.$; 03-19-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #10
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Dosent matter how much you saved up. You will go broke eventually if you cant keep up your income. Should be concentrating on getting a great job.
 8 years ago '07        #11
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
I moved out with $500 between me and my brother rent was $865 wit a $200.I was fine cuz i had a Job where me and him were makin $360 a week.And we caught a good deal where we could move in only paying the Deposit but $1500 is plenty as long as u got a job where u can pay your rent and bills along with gas for the whip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy