Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2010, 12:23 PM         #81
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
My man..can i cop that third j cole mixtape from you? I mean you're the only person in the world that has it.\

funny how you never responded. child
From now on when you type to me I'm going to just say "Trey Songz is ill"
 8 years ago '07        #82
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 IAmazeMyself said:
Ok. He put out one decent mixtape. His latest was a dull.

What does it have to do with anything? I just told you.

You're thinking of someone else or just reaching and making up lies.
Yeah J.cole's THIRD mixtape was "dull" you're right.. im still waiting to hear it though...
 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM         #83
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J. Cole isn't garbage, he's average...nothing more noting less....he doesnt deserve a cover of any kind tho, Wale hasnt even gotten a "real" cover and he actually has an album out on a major....this has to be the work of the *wait for it*............................................... ......

[pic - click to view]

LOL i kid i kid.....
 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM         #84
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
ya you ain't got s**t to say other than to talk s**t on spell check, see you already voiced your opinion, but the way you keep barrating j cole is hate, just say i don't like j cole and go on to the next one, but no you're foolish and waste time just hating and hating, face it like i said no one will just say "you're right, j cole sucks, lets close this thread now that iamazemyself convinced us that j cole sucks"
I'm not hating on J.Cole. These clown just keep typing to me with their dumb logic.
 8 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
From now on when you type to me I'm going to just say "Trey Songz is ill"
Okay.. sounds good. because i mean, you have nothing else to say. Thats why you dont respond when i shi* on you. you got on here trying to tell me i was blind for liking j cole, and that J.cole had a third mixtape . How can you hate on someone so hard you clearly know nothing about.

Im honestly done with youl I've sonned you this entire thread.
 8 years ago '05        #86
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 24 24
not even trying to be funny with this, but I thought the Source was done?
 03-04-2010, 12:25 PM         #87
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Yeah J.cole's THIRD mixtape was "dull" you're right.. im still waiting to hear it though...
j cole does have 3 mixtapes, that n*gga from the ville, the come up, the warm up
 03-04-2010, 12:26 PM         #88
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Okay.. sounds good. because i mean, you have nothing else to say. Thats why you dont respond when i shi* on you. you got on here trying to tell me i was blind for liking j cole, and that J.cole had a third mixtape . How can you hate on someone so hard you clearly know nothing about.

Im honestly done with youl I've sonned you this entire thread.
Its not that i have nothing to say, its just that i don't need to because this quote sums up your taste and knowledge of music. "Trey Songz is ill"
 03-04-2010, 12:27 PM         #89
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
I'm not hating on J.Cole. These clown just keep typing to me with their dumb logic.
what and you're forced to read their "dumb logic" if it doesn't matter to you then you can go on, but no you just want to argue and neither sides will agree so you can keep saying stupid s**t like "you think tre songz is ill" but that won't make him change his mind, you and whoever you're arguing with are complete morons
 8 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
j cole does have 3 mixtapes, that n*gga from the ville, the come up, the warm up
You and the retard should both go re-look at the so called "3rd mixtape" and let me know if its a 3rd mixtape or a mixtape consisting of songs that someone random put together. smh
 8 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Its not that i have nothing to say, its just that i don't need to because this quote sums up your taste and knowledge of music. "Trey Songz is ill"
"You like j .cole, you must be blind with a low iq." goes to show your life value
 03-04-2010, 12:30 PM         #92
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
You and the retard should both go re-look at the so called "3rd mixtape" and let me know if its a 3rd mixtape or a mixtape consisting of songs that someone random put together. smh
still considered a mixtape you dumb f**k, wayne has millions of mixtapes that he himself doesn't put out but that people still download, its still a mixtape doesn't matter who put it out
 8 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
still considered a mixtape you dumb f**k, wayne has millions of mixtapes that he himself doesn't put out but that people still download, its still a mixtape doesn't matter who put it out
IT IS NOT J. COLE's third mixtape! please come at me and call me a dumbfu** when youre clearly wrong..That would be that dj's mixtape not j coles. Yeah let me go upload 25 j cole mixtapes that i create and ill be back on here telling you j cole came out with 28 mixtapes. no.
 8 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
nearly all of those songs are mad old. Please dont prove to be as idiotic as Iamazemyself,,...
 03-04-2010, 12:33 PM         #95
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
what and you're forced to read their "dumb logic" if it doesn't matter to you then you can go on, but no you just want to argue and neither sides will agree so you can keep saying stupid s**t like "you think tre songz is ill" but that won't make him change his mind, you and whoever you're arguing with are complete morons
"fab>em"

kidbrosweets said:
"You like j .cole, you must be blind with a low iq." goes to show your life value
"Trey Songz is ill"
 8 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:

"Trey Songz is ill"

Originally Posted by kidbrosweets View Post

let me know which one of those is more rediculous. HAHAHAHA
 03-04-2010, 12:34 PM         #97
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
It was better than decent...and read ur last post clearly that's what I was referring two...he hasn't put out an album so of course he doesn't have a good one yet genius ..

And yes u admitted to being in hs on SR do I need to get big r and the rest to co sign me?
Posted via Mobile Device
are you trying to impress some morons on boxden or something?
 8 years ago '07        #98
space
space
You're an idiot. You need a few more years of brea$tmilk before you can come at me
 03-04-2010, 12:35 PM         #99
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
You're an idiot. You need a few more years of brea$tmilk before you can come at me
I would need to drop down to many levels to get at you. You are correct.
 8 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
I would need to drop down to many levels to get at you. You are correct.
Round of applause for that joke

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy