Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 IAmazeMyself said:
= bubble gum
And you select a song from an album made by an artist that is arguably one of the biggest main stream artists ever. Good try though, you're batting .000 . How about you actually listen to a mixtape
 03-04-2010, 11:46 AM         #42
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
And you select a song from an album made by an artist that is arguably one of the biggest main stream artists ever. Good try though, you're batting .000 . How about you actually listen to a mixtape
I proved my point, you haven't. You failed with that comeback.

I listened to his latest mixtape and deleted it with the quickness, terrible.
 8 years ago '07        #43
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
= bubble gum
and even with this being his most mainstream verse, compare it to maino, lil wayne, or any other trash artist in the game today and tell me its bubble gum rap.

You're clearly an immature high school kid (if that) judging from your excessive use of smilies,( ) , you're 5th grade insults and the statement under your avy that reads " the adrian peterson of danba"... Child please.
 8 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:

lol " terrible"...you have no music knowledge. go post somewhere else.. Hahahaha
 03-04-2010, 11:48 AM         #45
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jijocp88 said:
I dnt think cole is trash dude is nice he just dont rap about slinging cke or k!lling people or "gangsta rap" times change you still got people who want to hear that but I think the appeal for that music is dying. Thats why he appeals to so many people dude has a degree and even stresses the importance of that in some of his songs and interviews. But some of the hate peopl got for him and drake and a lot of the new rappers is ridiculous lol ay man either you like it or you dont real talk. and people in here defending him and talking s**t are just as pitiful people got they opinion. As far as me I think dude is nice but im sure somebody is gonna try and be funny and talk s**t about my post...smh...lol
Sorry, but J.Cole holds no weight nor do real true hip hop fans, old heads feel him.

Drake doesn't get hate its called having a real opinion. Drake is awful as well and terrible for the new generation of rap.
 03-04-2010, 11:49 AM         #46
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
lol " terrible"...you have no music knowledge. go post somewhere else.. Hahahaha
You're just another blind person with a low IQ.
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
Lol at you saying drake is "awful" . Now you're 0 for 2
 8 years ago '04        #48
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 IAmazeMyself said:

This song right here >>>>>>>>>

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
You're just another blind person with a low IQ.
hmmm yeah me being blind would have something to do with the way i comprehended music? What do you judge how good artists are by how cute they are? Not attracted to j. cole? ... now you're batting 0-3
 03-04-2010, 11:51 AM         #50
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
and even with this being his most mainstream verse, compare it to maino, lil wayne, or any other trash artist in the game today and tell me its bubble gum rap.

You're clearly an immature high school kid (if that) judging from your excessive use of smilies,( ) , you're 5th grade insults and the statement under your avy that reads " the adrian peterson of danba"... Child please.
See that's the problem you are compaing J.Cole along with guys like Main-O, Lil' Wayne, Kanye West, Drake etc. You are on the wrong path, start over.
 8 years ago '07        #51
space
space
Honestly..i've got all day....try again
 03-04-2010, 11:51 AM         #52
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
hmmm yeah me being blind would have something to do with the way i comprehended music? What do you judge how good artists are by how cute they are? Not attracted to j. cole? ... now you're batting 0-3
You like J.Cole that pretty much shows your knowledge towards hip hop music.
 03-04-2010, 11:52 AM         #53
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
Honestly..i've got all day....try again
Thanks for proving my point.
 8 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
You like J.Cole that pretty much shows your knowledge towards hip hop music.
Great rebuttal. You're a moron. I said j cole wasnt "trash" and you proceeded to say " you must be blind"...pretty much shows the value of your life...
 03-04-2010, 11:55 AM         #55
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J.Cole isn't worthy of being in the same sentence of someone like k!llah Priest.
 8 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Thanks for proving my point.
For proving what point? Haha you havent even responded to half the shi*t ive said to you because i've been shi**ing on you...
 03-04-2010, 11:57 AM         #57
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
For proving what point? Haha you havent even responded to half the shi*t ive said to you because i've been shi**ing on you...
You can't make a fool who doesn't want to learn wise. Why would i keep going back and forth with you?
 8 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
You can't make a fool who doesn't want to learn wise. Why would i keep going back and forth with you?
You are right now. there's no difference. Nice attempt at though..really..nice attempt...but i mean what do i know..im "blind" because i like j cole ...... your presence isnt welcome here.
 8 years ago '04        #59
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 IAmazeMyself said:
A hungry kid trying to make a name for himself gets a verse on a Jay-z Blueprint album and drops that weak verse, pathetic.
just curious, who do you listen to? b/c you seem hellbent on this dude's demise...

i don't really listen to J. Cole, but i thought that verse was pretty good...
 03-04-2010, 12:00 PM         #60
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidbrosweets said:
You are right now. there's no difference. Nice attempt at though..really..nice attempt...but i mean what do i know..im "blind" because i like j cole ...... your presence isnt welcome here.
The way you deliver and end your opinion like a moron.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy