J. Cole on the cover of Source Magazine

most viewed right now
 150
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 120
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 55
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #241
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
Like i said, at the end of the day, Haters stay mad...J Cole wins cause he gon' make dollaz.
 03-04-2010, 03:47 PM         #242
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
Like i said, at the end of the day, Haters stay mad...J Cole wins cause he gon' make dollaz.
How much "dollaz" are you getting?

Caring about an artist wealth = beyond stupid
 8 years ago '07        #243
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
lmao at sun ny. that n*gga aint nothing but a wacker version of skyzoo. how in the hell you not have a hit song on so so def when they were in they prime?
 8 years ago '07        #244
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
 IAmazeMyself said:
How much "dollaz" are you getting?
umm, about 390 for ever customer that signs up for pre-paid legal services?

4 customers a week.

Pretty good since i ain't get my bachelors yet, but i finna get it next year.
 8 years ago '06        #245
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$35,176 | Props total: 18009 18009
why is this 15 pages?
 8 years ago '07        #246
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
 IAmazeMyself said:
How much "dollaz" are you getting?

Caring about an artist wealth = beyond stupid
lol, n*ggaz gotta eat. Besides the fact i only stated that is cause no matter how hard you hate, he still making a living outta what he doing.

Continuing to feed a hungry artist = More material = More Hate = Haters needing stress balls.

vicious cycle.
 03-04-2010, 03:53 PM         #247
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the hype about. what has this kid done?

this is f**king horses**t and yall ready to eat it up.
 8 years ago '07        #248
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
 j_k1dd said:
lol, n*ggaz gotta eat. Besides the fact i only stated that is cause no matter how hard you hate, he still making a living outta what he doing.

Continuing to feed a hungry artist = More material = More Hate = Haters needing stress balls.

vicious cycle.
So with my point of J Cole making dollers, and haters hating on him, If it already went over your head...


No matter what, Haters lose in the end.

You my friend, are the loser.
 03-04-2010, 03:54 PM         #249
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:
why is this 15 pages?
because kidbro is his #1 groupie from what i've read so far..
 8 years ago '05        #250
Dopeskill 
space
avatar space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
this IAmazeMyself kid is STILL in this thread talkin s**t 15 pages later??? wow, get a life...
 03-04-2010, 04:00 PM         #251
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas ready to d*ckride whatever bulls**t they push on you.........
 03-04-2010, 04:01 PM         #252
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
lol, n*ggaz gotta eat. Besides the fact i only stated that is cause no matter how hard you hate, he still making a living outta what he doing.

Continuing to feed a hungry artist = More material = More Hate = Haters needing stress balls.

vicious cycle.
 j_k1dd said:
So with my point of J Cole making dollers, and haters hating on him, If it already went over your head...


No matter what, Haters lose in the end.

You my friend, are the loser.
I don't hate. You are misinformed. Good luck to J.Cole, hopefully he makes good music if so then he deserves to get paid. Either way i could careless. For reason some you do though, acting like hes your fam or boy, beyond d*ck riding. At the end of the day you're the sucker for buying and supporting mediocre music and staying unintelligent. Maybe one day you'll actually grow up and see, hopefully not too late.
 8 years ago '07        #253
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
Now Amaze, if you wanna continue talking about lyrics and how bad of a rapper J cole is, then yes I lose on your hating, cause you fail to support a "breath of fresh air" for hip hop, thus leading to MORE Soulja Boy, More OJ, More Gucci, More Waka Flaka.

So well done my friend. you win on that part.
 03-04-2010, 04:05 PM         #254
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IAmazeMyself and kipbreak have strongly disappointed in this thread
 8 years ago '07        #255
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
 IAmazeMyself said:
I don't hate. You are misinformed. Good luck to J.Cole, hopefully he makes good music if so then he deserves to get paid. Either way i could careless. For reason some you do though, acting like hes your fam or boy, beyond d*ck riding. At the end of the day you're the sucker for buying and supporting mediocre music and staying unintelligent. Maybe one day you'll actually grow up and see, hopefully not too late.
LOL, f**kaatta here,

I ain't d*ck sucking no one, just cause i support someone? Thats like me calling you a d*ck sucker for posting up a link to k!llah preist.

and yeah i'll admit, i'd buy a mediocre J COLE ALBUM in hopes that it fuels him to make even better music (cause you do realize we/he hasn't even gotten a glimpse of his prime yet), then buy a OJ or Gucci album, and continue fuel wack music.
 03-04-2010, 04:05 PM         #256
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
IAmazeMyself and kipbreak have strongly disappointed in this thread
Sorry. I'll stop posting in this thread.
 03-04-2010, 04:06 PM         #257
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
LOL, f**kaatta here,

I ain't d*ck sucking no one, just cause i support someone? Thats like me calling you a d*ck sucker for posting up a link to k!llah preist.

and yeah i'll admit, i'd buy a mediocre J COLE ALBUM in hopes that it fuels him to make even better music (cause you do realize we/he hasn't even gotten a glimpse of his prime yet), then buy a OJ or Gucci album, and continue fuel wack music.
Cool. Can you stop typing to me in this thread now?

 AbsLikeJesus said:
IAmazeMyself and kipbreak have strongly disappointed in this thread


Sorry. I'll stop posting in this thread
 8 years ago '07        #258
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
[QUOTE=IAmazeMyself;15510884]Cool. Can you stop typing to me in this thread now?

Exits at the top right corner.
 03-04-2010, 04:12 PM         #259
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
Now Amaze, if you wanna continue talking about lyrics and how bad of a rapper J cole is, then yes I lose on your hating, cause you fail to support a "breath of fresh air" for hip hop, thus leading to MORE Soulja Boy, More OJ, More Gucci, More Waka Flaka.

So well done my friend. you win on that part.
didnt i say something about people who use buzzwords like "breath of fresh air" because they are sheep and basicially take anything thats fed to them? coulda sworn i did......
 8 years ago '04        #260
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11463 11463
Keys to the Roc.....

Heir To The Throne...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy