SNEAK TIPS: Way to stop Denim bleeding on your kicks.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2010, 08:13 PM         #21
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
thats where we differ...

i rock all mine and i keep em looking good forever....

I can respect that, and actually I congratulate you on that. I know I couldn't do it.

-J Mayle
 8 years ago '06        #22
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Thanx 4 tha idea, but fukk it...they look good 4 a minute stop lookin' good then on to tha nxt shoe...Shyt...tha way Jordan producin' retro's it'll retro'd again in two years, just maybe 20 bucks more smh
 8 years ago '06        #23
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
i think i figured out the prob with most of you, which kinda annoys me, and it shouldnt..

and this isnt a diss to anyone in particular.

the difference is with me, is that i have so many shoes...i hardly wear em more than 3 times in a year if that...so thats why all my s**ts look pristene

as opposed to other who dont own alot, have to rock their shoes repeatedly to where they look like s**t faster and they just go get a newer pair.
 03-07-2010, 10:21 PM         #24
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
i think i figured out the prob with most of you, which kinda annoys me, and it shouldnt..

and this isnt a diss to anyone in particular.

the difference is with me, is that i have so many shoes...i hardly wear em more than 3 times in a year if that...so thats why all my s**ts look pristene

as opposed to other who dont own alot, have to rock their shoes repeatedly to where they look like s**t faster and they just go get a newer pair.

I understand what you're saying. We're actually very similair. I think I came off wrong. I made it sound like I don't give a f**k about my kicks, like when they get dirty I go and cop another pair. That's not how I am at all. After I wear a pair I clean them. I try to keep my kicks spotless.

I guess what I was trying to convey is that I don't go to the particular extent of taping up my jeans to protect them. I scrub, wash, clean, remove stains. Hell, I've even do my own restoration jobs occasionally.

I can relate to what you're saying 100%.

-J Mayle
 8 years ago '08        #25
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1155 1155
I've never washed my jeans 3x in a row before I paired'em w/ some fresh new kicks. Would take to much time. I do however do what J Mayle does and cleans off any dirt or grime that gets on;em after each wear until I don't give a rats a.ss anymore and then its on to the next ones! Like my all white creative recs, I kept'em clean for half a year, but then winter came, and I tuck my jeans into my sneaker and boot collars cuz I like the cleaner look of it. Reminds me of my military uniform presentation alil. I get dye stains from doing it so I had to cop a 2nd pair for the upcoming spring and summer months. I'll still keep the dye stained ones for winter months.

Cool thread, but you can't really get at anyone for finding a way to keep their clothing crisp or fresh when it doesn't have them doing extra foolish s**t to do it! Keep looking fresh!
 8 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 JMayle said:
I understand what you're saying. We're actually very similair. I think I came off wrong. I made it sound like I don't give a f**k about my kicks, like when they get dirty I go and cop another pair. That's not how I am at all. After I wear a pair I clean them. I try to keep my kicks spotless.

I guess what I was trying to convey is that I don't go to the particular extent of taping up my jeans to protect them. I scrub, wash, clean, remove stains. Hell, I've even do my own restoration jobs occasionally.

I can relate to what you're saying 100%.

-J Mayle
Yeah see that tape job was from when I wore those jeans with my brain wrecks and it was drizzling a lil outside, so I knew for sure brand new black denim with some rain on butter sb suede would be seriously damaged, so I taped up the cuff, that was the only time I've ever taped up a Jean cuff to prevent bleeding, it's not like all my jeans have tape.
 03-08-2010, 06:26 AM         #27
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
Yeah see that tape job was from when I wore those jeans with my brain wrecks and it was drizzling a lil outside, so I knew for sure brand new black denim with some rain on butter sb suede would be seriously damaged, so I taped up the cuff, that was the only time I've ever taped up a Jean cuff to prevent bleeding, it's not like all my jeans have tape.

Okay, I feel ya'. I can understand that.

-J Mayle
 8 years ago '04        #28
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
I just clean it off with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Tried the tape thing before and it made them look all weird at the bottom.
 8 years ago '04        #29
Mercury 
space
space
$2,589 | Props total: 1428 1428
I used to do the tape thing...it worked but I was too lazy to really keep up with it to be honest. It was a lot of work. You gotta figure out the cuff, and then make sure the tape don't show, etc.

Then I tried to do the pre wash thing. It worked to some degree, but it wasnt guaranteed.

For lazy cats like me, I just to the sneaker protector spray and then just wipe the dye off when I'm finished

To be honest though I don't even wear white shoes period for this reason in specifically. I don't feel like living on pins and needles to preserve them LOL. But I might slip up when those all white 3s come out. Maybe I'll just wear them only when i got shorts on
 03-08-2010, 10:47 PM         #30
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good tip.

One thing I'd recommend though, is you get in the gym, and try to cut your waistline. most of us have this problem cause we are too fat, thus big waist line = longer pants = bleeding on your shoes.
 8 years ago '08        #31
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1155 1155
For those in the urban clothing section most brands don't make both width and length sizes available in their jeans. Doesn't matter if your fat or not! When I was a size 34 I still had bunching at the bottom. Wouldn't want it any other way.
 8 years ago '04        #32
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
^^ None of you get your jeans hemmed when you buy them? I thought this was just a given when you buy a new pair. Hell most stores I know do that in house for free.

Regardless, no matter how long your jeans are, if they're covering your shoe they'll still get indigo stains on them.

Last edited by illipinopimp; 03-09-2010 at 02:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #33
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol wish i would of had known this before those new black pants i copped ruin my Dub Zeros >.<.
 03-19-2010, 05:28 PM         #34
$minor2Major$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really.... ... who gives a s**t!?
 8 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
 illipinopimp said:
^^ None of you get your jeans hemmed when you buy them? I thought this was just a given when you buy a new pair. Hell most stores I know do that in house for free.
...Not The Stores Around Here. When I Cop Jeans and The Ends Are Too Baggy Or Too Wide,I Go To The Dry Cleaners & Let Them Hemmed Up But Stores Doing Them? I Think The Only Store That Might Do That Is Sears.

I Like Cleaning My Shoes,I Dont Mind It But It Do Become A Pain Like White On White Air Forces But I Got Use To Cleaning & Applying White Polish On It,I Got To Use To Keeping Them Clean.

Only Shoes Gave Me Problems Cleaning Was Mostly Timberlands & Acouple Jordans(Spizike "Kings County", 3 Retro "White/True Blue" (Back Piece), & Retro 11s "White/Black" (Around The Shoe Strings) )

Now Rubberbands? I Cant Do...I Rather Use To Safely Pins If Need It.
 8 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 $minor2Major$ said:
really.... ... who gives a s**t!?
you did cause u read the title and still clicked it, ya dumb f**k.
 8 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 illipinopimp said:

Regardless, no matter how long your jeans are, if they're covering your shoe they'll still get indigo stains on them.
getting ur jeans and just letting ur jeans sit on ur shoes without a hem, just looks so f**king corny and nerdy...s**t have u walking around looking like michael jackson
 8 years ago '10        #38
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
wash the jeans before you wear em
 8 years ago '06        #39
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
Tacky or not I use rubberbands...can't even see them.

Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago