SNEAK TIPS: Way to stop Denim bleeding on your kicks.

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
10610 pageviews
40 comments

NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
SNEAK TIPS: Way to stop Denim bleeding on your kicks.

Get some package tape.

Cuff your jeans to wear you like em...

Roll em up pass where they lay on your shoe.

apply tape around the edge...

if you have to apply two pieces going up...

[pic - click to view]

waa-laa (cant believe I typed that out)...no jean dye on your kicks.

40 comments for "SNEAK TIPS: Way to stop Denim bleeding on your kicks."

03-03-2010, 09:00 PM         #2
ProfitSee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been doing this for a minute now
It's a pain taking the tape off though
Don't buy the cheap tape cause it'll make alot of noise when you walk
Good post none the less
 8 years ago '06        #3
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
 khaos said:
I been doing this for a minute now
It's a pain taking the tape off though
Don't buy the cheap tape cause it'll make alot of noise when you walk
Good post none the less
i use staples clear package tape....it comes off easily.

u could also use a razor and just slice it lightly and pull off from left or right
 8 years ago '07        #4
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 8 years ago '04        #5
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,675 | Props total: 2210 2210
I used to do this in 5-6th grade when I didn't want to f**k up my white forces and white jordans
 8 years ago '09        #6
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Jayg36 said:
n*ggas in Chicago use rubberbands at the extreme bottom of the pants and when you stand up, if you're not rockin tights, they should fall just at the top of the shoes....tip for anyone who doesn't wanna use cuffs. props on the first tip though
this is what you dont do.

rubber bands at the bottom of your pants is extremely tacky
 03-05-2010, 10:55 PM         #7
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
this is what you dont do.

rubber bands at the bottom of your pants is extremely tacky

I agree. Actually, I think doing anything beyond washing your jeans a few extra times to avoid bleeding is too much. I'm sure I'm gonna' get argued with and hated on for this statement, but you have to know rockin' tape, rubberbands, or anything else around or inside of your jeans is whack. I'd rather take the damage to my kicks than walk around feeling like a clown because I've taken so much precaution to avoid dye stains. No offense to anybody, but this s**t seems pretty lame to me. Especially if a rubberband would snap or the tape would rip or make noise. How do you explain that s**t?? Haha, it's just not worth it to me.

-J Maye
 8 years ago '06        #8
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 JMayle said:
I agree. Actually, I think doing anything beyond washing your jeans a few extra times to avoid bleeding is too much. I'm sure I'm gonna' get argued with and hated on for this statement, but you have to know rockin' tape, rubberbands, or anything else around or inside of your jeans is whack.

-J Maye
Is it as whack as writing your name at the bottom of each of your posts like you just wrote a f**king letter?
 8 years ago '04        #9
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Jersey826 said:
Is it as whack as writing your name at the bottom of each of your posts like you just wrote a f**king letter?

8 years ago '04        #10
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
lame^^^^

yah just spray your shoes with protector and clean em later s**t comes out....
 8 years ago '04        #11
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 TniaS said:
lame^^^^
:thx:
 8 years ago '06        #12
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
 Jersey826 said:
:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #13
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
ohhh man...and he spelled his own name wrong at the bottom of that specific post also.
 8 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 JMayle said:
I agree. Actually, I think doing anything beyond washing your jeans a few extra times to avoid bleeding is too much. I'm sure I'm gonna' get argued with and hated on for this statement, but you have to know rockin' tape, rubberbands, or anything else around or inside of your jeans is whack. I'd rather take the damage to my kicks than walk around feeling like a clown because I've taken so much precaution to avoid dye stains. No offense to anybody, but this s**t seems pretty lame to me. Especially if a rubberband would snap or the tape would rip or make noise. How do you explain that s**t?? Haha, it's just not worth it to me.

-J Maye
thats just stupid....so ur telling me, you rock lets says kicks worth 250, and let them get dyed the f**k up...just to stop "FEELING" like a clown.

but when u get home u cant ever rock that shoe again with shorts are a different inseam cut jean, because ppl will see the jean dye all over em...which will make u look like a "clown/dumbass" anyway..

and we all know u cant really clean dye off a SUEDE

and you just ruined a 250 dollar shoe, just cause you didnt wanna FEEL to yourself like a clown....

sorry id rather feel confident that my shoe is gonna be fine when i get back home, knowing that my investment is still is good condition.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 03-06-2010 at 07:44 AM..
 03-06-2010, 10:23 AM         #15
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
thats just stupid....so ur telling me, you rock lets says kicks worth 250, and let them get dyed the f**k up...just to stop "FEELING" like a clown.

but when u get home u cant ever rock that shoe again with shorts are a different inseam cut jean, because ppl will see the jean dye all over em...which will make u look like a "clown/dumbass" anyway..

and we all know u cant really clean dye off a SUEDE

and you just ruined a 250 dollar shoe, just cause you didnt wanna FEEL to yourself like a clown....

sorry id rather feel confident that my shoe is gonna be fine when i get back home, knowing that my investment is still is good condition.

I knew I was gonna' catch s**t for that post.

I just stated my opinion, not something I should be tarred-and-feathered over. It's not like I called anybody a clown either, I actually pointed out I wasn't trying to disrespect anybody. I just think that protecting your kicks shouldn't be taken that far. I understand that alot of kicks are high dollar, I have many pairs myself, but I'm not gonna' trip and walk on eggshells because I'm scared s**tless over ruining them. I'm aware that some kicks are extremely hard to replace, some even irreplacable. But I cop kicks to rock, not to look good forever. I love sneakers just as much as the next man, but sneakers are still sneakers. I'll cop another pair once the first pair starts lookin' bad, not a big deal.

And I'm not even commenting on why I sign my posts, just something I do. Actually, I'm gonna' do it again at the bottom of this post. Watch...

-J Mayle
 8 years ago '05        #16
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 2724 2724
Does denim dye affect shoe colors other than white? If yes, what colors? I have mainly black and brown shoes. I have a pair of dark red and some green ones.

I've stopped wearing white shoes because everywhere I lived in the past 5 years seems to be a f**king mud island. The mud would cause damage before the dye could anyway. So I stopped wasting my money on white shoes.

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 03-06-2010 at 10:36 AM..
 03-06-2010, 10:47 AM         #17
JMayle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
Does denim dye affect shoe colors other than white? If yes, what colors? I have mainly black and brown shoes. I have a pair of dark red and some green ones.

I've stopped wearing white shoes because everywhere I lived in the past 5 years seems to be a f**king mud island. The mud would cause damage before the dye could anyway. So I stopped wasting my money on white shoes.
Yes, it does. Obviously not as durastically, but it does. It'd be fair to say the lighter the color is the more the dye will show. Black doesn't show the dye at all in my opinion, but it's there. Just not visible. The dye amounts also depend on the jeans you're rockin'. I rock Levis 501 Shrink-to-Fits, and I don't wash them before I rock 'em. They bleed like a b**ch. If you have lighter or less harsh denim, the bleeding will be accordingly.

-J Mayle
 03-06-2010, 10:55 AM         #18
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JMayle said:

I just stated my opinion, not something I should be tarred-and-feathered over. It's not like I called anybody a clown either, I actually pointed out I wasn't trying to disrespect anybody. I just think that protecting your kicks shouldn't be taken that far. I understand that alot of kicks are high dollar, I have many pairs myself, but I'm not gonna' trip and walk on eggshells because I'm scared s**tless over ruining them. I'm aware that some kicks are extremely hard to replace, some even irreplacable. But I cop kicks to rock, not to look good forever. I love sneakers just as much as the next man, but sneakers are still sneakers. I'll cop another pair once the first pair starts lookin' bad, not a big deal.

And I'm not even commenting on why I sign my posts, just something I do. Actually, I'm gonna' do it again at the bottom of this post. Watch...

-J Mayle
cosign only b**ches decorate their jeans.
 8 years ago '10        #19
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
JMayle has it. Just wash your jeans. The only suggestion I could add is that you do it at least 3 times.
 8 years ago '06        #20
space
space
 JMayle said:

But I cop kicks to rock, not to look good forever.

-J Mayle
thats where we differ...

i rock all mine and i keep em looking good forever....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy