Why do skinny jeans in hip hop= gay??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I mean like unless ur going to a womans store and buying womans jeans being on ur drag queen s**t, whats rly the problem?

Or unless ur fat and they dont look good on you.....
ur gay for asking this gay ?
 8 years ago '06        #42
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 QueenzBaller26 said:
when i was in middle school n high school.........if u wore anything close to tight u was gay
:agreement6:

n*ggas needa learn how to dress how they wanna dress

wearin this tight a.ss bulls**t = yous a f**got

few years ago if you wore the same s**t you were wearin now every n*gga would call you a f**got...now its cool?

hip hop got taken over by a buncha f**gots
f**k this new school bulls**t
old school hiphop = the real s**t
dressing like a f**got = you a f**got

90s/early 2000s rap + normal fitted clothes = :agreement6:

tight a.ss f**got clothes =
 8 years ago '05        #43
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Cause they are.
 8 years ago '04        #44
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Marwan said:
well actually not all skinny jeans, are f*ggy those jerkin new boyz s**t is totally homo tho, all those colored, patterned, plaid...
are just gay....

[pic - click to view]

like come on sonnnn, get the f**k outta here with that bulls**t.....

but actually i have the same exact jeans like those (mine is zara but )....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

those are actually fly, not that skinny, makes my kicks looks pretty good and i pull it off ...
thats what i was sayin before... the new kicks fit well with a jean that is real tight at the bottom. you get to rock those big tongue kicks and they look sick
 8 years ago '07        #45
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Tight jeans have always been the standard, just not that sagging and crazy colored s**t. If you look back in every decade they wore tight fitting clothes except mid 90's. Look at NWA back in the day. That colored s**t and sagging them is gay, but not tight jeans.
 8 years ago '09        #46
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 184 184
lol...people just get mad cuz they cant fit ..skinny or fitted jeans...

go to PAC SUN ..MENs section...Skinny Jeans for MEN..

i got skinnies...they dont hug my nuts...i get em 1 size bigger...cuz THEY FIT...

looking like a GUNIT mixtape cover isnt cool or approachable..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BryanBodyLotion; 03-04-2010 at 02:10 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #47
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
actual skinny jeans are wack as f**k.... fitted jeans that got a tighter cut at the bottom >>>
 03-04-2010, 05:50 AM         #48
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bnw99 said:
damn right anyone who wears skinny jeans should be shot in the motherf**king face..
.....you missed the point
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #49
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
any jeans that tight around yo ankles are skinny jeans... other jeans are just fitted/str8 legs...

as for the question at hand... nigguhs be banging on breakfast, so they hate anything... but if u look at style today and its progression from yester-years... everything is gettin more fitted...

its the followers that f**k s**t up... OD'n and s**t .. not really about fashion but about copying (jeans getting skinnier and skinnier like its titer, tighter).. AND THATS THE GAY s**t!... STOP FOLLOWING!...this aint twitter..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 03-04-2010 at 06:18 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #50
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
Skinny jeans don't look gay if you fit them well. If you're not fat, and if you have some good kicks, they show your kicks off pretty well. Depends on how you look though; if you're like Sean Kingston or Rick Ross then of course s**t won't look right. But if you're like Lupe, Kid Cudi or any of the other skinny-ish guys, it looks proportionate.

If you're skinny, why the hell would you wear baggy a.ss jeans? You look like a damn kid.
 03-04-2010, 07:00 AM         #51
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how kid cuddi rock his jeans is disturbing, man lost
 8 years ago '04        #52
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 Left Hook said:
Skinny jeans don't look gay if you fit them well. If you're not fat, and if you have some good kicks, they show your kicks off pretty well. Depends on how you look though; if you're like Sean Kingston or Rick Ross then of course s**t won't look right. But if you're like Lupe, Kid Cudi or any of the other skinny-ish guys, it looks proportionate.

If you're skinny, why the hell would you wear baggy a.ss jeans? You look like a damn kid.
Stop that homos**t! Everyone cut it out im serious. What the f**k posseses you to A wear them, B defend them and C post pics of gay Kanye and Cudi to make a point that they look good in em. Skinny jeans sure brings out the gay in a person I wil never ever wear such a thing. ANd they are all gay, even if your kicks look dope, YOU look gay! Remeber that when you try to pressure your leg in. :hay:

[pic - click to view]

GOOD

[pic - click to view]

NOT GOOD

[pic - click to view]

NOT GOOD
 8 years ago '05        #53
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
^^ those aint skinny jeans kanye is wearing dumb a.ss...

u gotta be an ignorant negro...if u not u want to be..

EDIT: he right, them skinny jeans...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 03-04-2010 at 07:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #54
louie_b 
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
^^ those aint skinny jeans kanye is wearing dumb a.ss...

u gotta be an ignorant negro...if u not u want to be..
Then wtf is it? They not normal! Do you have a pair of green pants? Looking kinda tight if you ask me maybe not the skinny skiinny type but they sure as hell aint normal straight like a pair of pants used to be
 8 years ago '05        #55
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 louie_b said:
Then wtf is it? They not normal! Do you have a pair of green pants? Looking kinda tight if you ask me maybe not the skinny skiinny type but they sure as hell aint normal straight like a pair of pants used to be
eh.. to be real.. u right... actually...

i apologize...

cuz them jeans is tighter around the ankles than i first thought...

they sure aint boot cut, they aint straight, they aint easy fit... only choice left is skinny...my bad
 8 years ago '04        #56
louie_b 
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
eh.. to be real.. u right... actually...

i apologize...

cuz them jeans is tighter around the ankles than i first thought...

they sure aint boot cut, they aint straight, they aint easy fit... only choice left is skinny...my bad
Ill be damned if go into a discussion with a ''defender''. You win

Edit: I thought you was being sarcastic, my bad

Last edited by louie_b; 03-05-2010 at 10:14 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
real men think with their d*ck.....and my d*ck tells me there aint no gotdamn room in them jeans for it.......lol nah but for real.......i think they are lame but i think they are gay when they are skin tight......looking like spandex.
 8 years ago '08        #58
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The same people who wear tight jeans now, used to diss nyggas for flooding. Most peeps who rock tight jeans have no identity. They do it because they see the rappers doing, there is no other explination for how you can how go from dissing tight clothes, to rocking tight clothes. Same thing with Cincinatti Reds fitteds, Wayne rock one and now everybody does. Its disgusting. And the funny thing is, the only people who still sag, are the ones who wear tight jeans. I dont sag no more, but I dont wear tights either.
 8 years ago '09        #59
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Skinny jeans are gay point blank its no way around it. You could never go in a mens store or section and ever find skinny jeans only in the woman's section. They were made for women. Now if you remember rock band started the trend of wearing this tight s**t and they usually wear alot of women clothes to look weird or different but now that this new skinny jean movement is pushed they now have skinny jeans in stores and still every brand for men dont make skinny fit. Fitted is the way to go know your size and your pants wont look like clown pants. Skinny jeans is just gay point blank yall skinny jeans n*ggas know damn well when u first saw it on tv you went lookin and they aint even exist so you took ya sisters jeans and rocked em outside. So you tellin me wearing women clothes aint gay. It's not that people are worried about what men wear im just mad that yall f*g n*ggas got the young generation rockin deez b**ch n*gga jeans. By the way none of my friends wear skinny jeans da only n*ggas that rock em are just tryna follow and be in style wit the rest of these n*ggas.
 03-04-2010, 08:11 AM         #60
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skinny jeans is homo no matter how u look at it..i see all these guys wearin these skinny jeans and im just like wtf

my wifes little brother who is 15 yrs old wears REALLY skinny jeans...im like man ur a f*g...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy