NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10884 10884
I don't have anything against them. Their just not my style and taste. If you want to wear em, do it then. I think people should wear what they feel is right.
 03-03-2010, 08:05 PM         #22
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kipbreak said:
some can pull it off fat people cant alot of people on the internet are fat so its considered gay

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Those aren't skinny jeans.
 8 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Bell bottoms were co-signed for a very long time.
 8 years ago '09        #25
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

this =

[pic - click to view]

this =
the guy on the right can't even stand straight lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #26
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Amber's body is so f**kin crazy
 8 years ago '08        #27
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Brothers who wear skinny jeans are also subjecting themselves to a gay agenda, given the fact that fashion is dominated by gay dudes and designers. Therefore, it is incredibly likely that the designers of the hiphop tight jean look are homos3xuals. This is why I dont wear tight jeans, the gay dudes at my school seemed to enjoy tight clothes alittle bit too much as if it was liberating them. In fact, gay people in general have been more flamboyant since the tight clothes. In some sick twisted way, I believe that these gay designers get off on seeing us dress like that, because women arent the ones designing our clothes.
 8 years ago '06        #28
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Chief Dee said:
Brothers who wear skinny jeans are also subjecting themselves to a gay agenda, given the fact that fashion is dominated by gay dudes and designers. Therefore, it is incredibly likely that the designers of the hiphop tight jean look are homos3xuals. This is why I dont wear tight jeans, the gay dudes at my school seemed to enjoy tight clothes alittle bit too much as if it was liberating them. In fact, gay people in general have been more flamboyant since the tight clothes. In some sick twisted way, I believe that these gay designers get off on seeing us dress like that, because women arent the ones designing our clothes.

You speaking the truth but you cant stereotype every dude in the fashion game has gay because im in the fashion industry and im not gay and there's a big difference between tight clothes and clothes that fit.
 8 years ago '09        #29
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
 N I K E said:
You Just opened up a whole can of "ignent" that u aint even ready for
 8 years ago '09        #30
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
Why do you guys care what another man wears
 8 years ago '04        #31
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 160 160
I just hate when they overdo and just not being themselves. If that's yo style then rock it, but for all these oh facebook stuntin "trendy" a.ss n*ggaz its just another fad. Then on top of that they try to thug it out by saggin. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the fittedness? Don't put on ya' b**ches jeans then walk thru the mall with a click of fellow lames (they stay rollin in crews) and try to mug like ya'll on or something.
 03-03-2010, 08:46 PM         #32
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i was in middle school n high school.........if u wore anything close to tight u was gay
 03-03-2010, 08:50 PM         #33
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Amber's body is so f**kin crazy
This!

Makaveli4Eva said:
I just hate when they overdo and just not being themselves. If that's yo style then rock it, but for all these oh facebook stuntin "trendy" a.ss n*ggaz its just another fad. Then on top of that they try to thug it out by saggin. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the fittedness? Don't put on ya' b**ches jeans then walk thru the mall with a click of fellow lames (they stay rollin in crews) and try to mug like ya'll on or something.
... and This.
 8 years ago '09        #34
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
well actually not all skinny jeans, are f*ggy those jerkin new boyz s**t is totally homo tho, all those colored, patterned, plaid...
are just gay....

[pic - click to view]

like come on sonnnn, get the f**k outta here with that bulls**t.....

but actually i have the same exact jeans like those (mine is zara but )....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

those are actually fly, not that skinny, makes my kicks looks pretty good and i pull it off ...

Last edited by Marwan; 03-03-2010 at 09:11 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #35
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 bigmike123456 said:
no real man should want jeans were ur nuts cant breath and ur jeans are tighter then ur girls
im pretty sure your father did it in the 70s. i dont wear skinny jeans, im just sayin
 8 years ago '10        #36
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I swear, if there's any black kid that you know that wears skinny jeans, there's a big chance he knows how to jerk.

That s**t doesn't seem genuine to me, people know that you're copying someone whenever you do that s**t. I can care less if you wear skinny jeans, but if it stands out too much, it's obvious it isn't you.

Ask for wearing fitted clothes, I wear my shirts fitted 24/7.
 03-03-2010, 10:37 PM         #37
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I mean like unless ur going to a womans store and buying womans jeans being on ur drag queen s**t, whats rly the problem?

Or unless ur fat and they dont look good on you.....
Because..anything that doesn't involve shooting someone in the face is gay in hip-hop standards
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #38
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
You see ppl on this site have me all confused as to what they consider skinny jeans. Ppl always comment on Cudi bein gay for wearin tight s**t but then in this thread you guys co sign Kanye and Pharell's jeans.

I don't see any difference between these and the the ones that have been posted:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #39
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4211 4211
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Because..anything that doesn't involve shooting someone in the face is gay in hip-hop standards
Posted via Mobile Device
damn right anyone who wears skinny jeans should be shot in the motherf**king face..
 03-03-2010, 11:39 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Us skinny people like skinny jeans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy