Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-03-2010, 10:13 AM         #21
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

gettin bent means ur extra f**ked up off alcohol or drugs
He's gay... He compares Greg Oden's d*ck size to other men's.

His thoughts automatically go to gay s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Illstreet said:
He's gay... He compares Greg Oden's d*ck size to other men's.

His thoughts automatically go to gay s**t.
Nah, pretty sure you brought up that gay s**t first:

Illstreet said:

Go back to comparing men's d*cks on message boards like you're known to do.
Stop riding on Jay, you've been riding on Jay's nuts on every other thread as well. We know you like Jay, as do I, but why do you feel the need to always defend the guy?
 03-03-2010, 10:26 AM         #23
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless of where he got the name from, you have to respect how jay-z became successful as f**k but still carried rocafellas name late into his career (hardly hear it anymore). I figured this would turn into a nas/jay-z thing... Both are dope. Black Album, blueprint, reasonable doubt (in that order) are different albums from god's son/stillmatic/illmatic. Different stories, different feeling. yeah nas is more lyrical, but jigga has a story of greater mass appeal.

he's the only rapper that is in the financial space he is in and can still be relevant to the public when he records a rap album. Diddy never has, never will be a marketable solo rapper because he never acquired his wealth like jay. 50 had a similar come up story as jay but his beefs collapsed on him at the end and he got too caught up in stupid s**t. point is, nas is an ill lyricist and a good musician, but on the business frontier jay is a cold calculated business man. the industry couldnt f**k his money up even if they tried
 8 years ago '04        #24
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
the label isn't named in leu of JD Rockefeller? He is considered to be the richest person in history...since he couldnt use the name Rockefeller he just changed it ro Rocafella, with the comparison as Rocafella Records is going to be the richest most powerful record company ever, similiar to the effect JD Rockefeller had on the world with money and power.

JD Rockefeller bio
 03-03-2010, 10:36 AM         #25
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what i thought too, but apparently he didn't coin it first. Some guy from his projects did, but still the message is there behind the name. That person called himself that so he could be like JD rockefeller, i dont think the meaning went over jay-z's head when he was deciding his label's name.
 03-03-2010, 10:37 AM         #26
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Nah, pretty sure you brought up that gay s**t first:
You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about...

The said poster, when Greg Oden's nud3 pictures leaked, and then another dudes as well(I can't remember whom), went and commented about and compared their d*ck sizes... Saying one was more impressive than the other.

Left Hook said:
Stop riding on Jay, you've been riding on Jay's nuts on every other thread as well. We know you like Jay, as do I, but why do you feel the need to always defend the guy?
Huh? How did I ride, or defend Jay in this thread? ... The guy made up some nonsense story about a Hustler from Brooklyn being the "Rocafeller" Jay named the label after, which is complete and utter nonsense.

I laughed at him for being an idiot... What is wrong with what I did?

And the better question is, why the f**k are you on my nuts? I swear I can't make a single post anymore without one of you Nas stans coming around and getting a salty v*gina about it.

I didn't say anything about your Hero in here... You can go on with your day.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #27
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 mdoggslim said:
thats what i thought too, but apparently he didn't coin it first. Some guy from his projects did, but still the message is there behind the name. That person called himself that so he could be like JD rockefeller, i dont think the meaning went over jay-z's head when he was deciding his label's name.
^that's what i thought, but then again, none of them died of aids, so the line never made sense to me...

i guess you learn something new every day...
 8 years ago '04        #28
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 255 255
 r.burgundy said:
lmao.where tha hell do yall get this s**t from?

that rockefeller line was just a blatant lie by nas in a song full of them
nope this is true s**t

look it up

now take the L
 8 years ago '10        #29
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
Note to self: Never participate in threads that have the following names: Nasir Jones, Nas, Jay-Z, Shawn Carter.

Carry on.
 8 years ago '09        #30
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
............. eh.
 8 years ago '07        #31
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Even tho ether was weak as f**k to me,this has been proven a few times..there was a hustler in Brooklyn named Rocafella and back then he was that n*gga wit all the fly s**t and all the b**ches.he died of aids.whether or not thas who jay named the label after is disputed.but the person is real.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #32
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
:greetings10: Welcome to 2001
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy