Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #381
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
With the 40th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select: Ricky Sapp, DE-OLB, University of Clemson

Switching to a 3-4.... need those outside linebackers.
 8 years ago '05        #382
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 MythMade said:
Oakland runs a 4-3...?
I know that. He can't play in a 3-4. He is not a hybrid like Brandon Spikes is.
 8 years ago '07        #383
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I know that. He can't play in a 3-4. He is not a hybrid like Brandon Spikes is.

I just envision him doing that because of the physical monster that he is. With the mix of size and speed, I see him being a DeMarcus Ware/Aaron Kampmann type of player.
 8 years ago '07        #384
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
I don't want to give too much insight, but there is a player still left without a doubt will be a first rounder. I don't know how some of you missed him, he will be a Pro Bowler most likely some day.

Anthony Davis in the second round is crazy, he is projected in most mock drafts in the top 10.

and

Demaryius Thomas (WR) - Georgia Tech 6'3 227lbs, 4.3 40 and he is a good blocker. He had a s**tty QB, the coaching staff at Georgie Tech said he is just as talented as Calvin Johnson. He is going to be better than Golden Tate and Arrelious Benn, he might even end up better than Dez Bryant. He might fall to the second round but i would be suprised, he is gong to be a monster.

Last edited by J$iMZ; 03-12-2010 at 02:57 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #385
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 MythMade said:
I just envision him doing that because of the physical monster that he is. With the mix of size and speed, I see him being a DeMarcus Ware/Aaron Kampmann type of player.
Kampman sucked in the 3-4 that's why he ended up being benched I believe before his injury and now is out of GB.
 8 years ago '04        #386
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 MythMade said:
nah, Dunlap isnt a beast of a pass rusher to be a rush linebacker in a 3-4 scheme...he's better suited containing against the run in the 4-3 or if he bulks up some more, a 3-4 DE
 8 years ago '07        #387
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 41st pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select: Anthony Davis, T, University of Rutgers

Tampa already added arguably the best offensive lineman in this draft with Iupati. The fact that Anthony Davis slipped to the 41st pick is a miracle for the Buccaneers. With two young talents like Iupati and Davis, Tampa's offensive line should be considerably better in their 2010-2011 campaign.

The Miami Dolphins are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '07        #388
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 J$iMZ said:
I don't want to give too much insight, but there is a player still left without a doubt will be a first rounder. I don't know how some of you missed him, he will be a Pro Bowler most likely some day.
Lol I think i know who you speakin of, dudes a good talent at a value position. I was hoping to trade back into the 2nd and scoop him and okung

and right as I reply, dude get taken. Idk how anthony davis fell so far

Last edited by ttime236; 03-12-2010 at 02:49 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #389
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Lol I think i know who you speakin of, dudes a good talent at a value position. I was hoping to trade back into the 2nd and scoop him and okung

and right as I reply, dude get taken. Idk how anthony davis fell so far

I honestly have NO idea. I was looking at who to select for Tampa because Tampa doesnt have a representative, and I was like HOLY s**t Davis is still available? They scooped Iupati AND Davis in Round 2, talk about steals.
 8 years ago '07        #390
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 42nd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select: Demaryius Thomas, WR, University of Georgia Tech

aint no secret that we need to boost our wide recieving core and IMO this is the sleeper in the draft.... he played in the option offense but still lead the ACC is recieving yards and yards per catch.... this guy reminds me of calvin johnson... this might not be all our answers at wideout but this will be the start
 8 years ago '06        #391
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
I think jahvid best if he's still their in the 2nd round that should be the redskins pick imo
 8 years ago '07        #392
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I think jahvid best if he's still their in the 2nd round that should be the redskins pick imo
It was down to Pouncey or Best but our interior o-line was some s**t so we gonna have to roll with portis for another year.

We'll prolly scoop hardesty/ben tate/Blount in the later rounds if larry johnson doesnt sign
 8 years ago '07        #393
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 43rd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select: Greg Hardy, DE, University of Mississippi

The Denver Broncos are now on the clock...

Last edited by MythMade; 03-12-2010 at 03:17 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #394
kmstokes 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
It was down to Pouncey or Best but our interior o-line was some s**t so we gonna have to roll with portis for another year.

We'll prolly scoop hardesty/ben tate/Blount in the later rounds if larry johnson doesnt sign

yeah pouncey isn't a bad pick for us it's a great pick , I just think we need some more explosivness also.
 8 years ago '07        #395
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
see this is how a mock draft should operate

we should do one again after all free agents have been signed

Haha this s**t is time consuming my dude. Im putting a lot of time and effort into this one.
 8 years ago '07        #396
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 kmstokes said:
yeah pouncey isn't a bad pick for us it's a great pick , I just think we need some more explosivness also.
No doubt, Jahvid Best was my preferred pick up until a few weeks ago when I watched a old game of ours and remembered our o-line was not even respectable Clowns like Levi Jones and Will Montgomery should never grace the field again

If we're gonna have a big run with Shanahan, we gotta give him the o-line stablity for his scheme and the skill players can be filled in later especially with a lockout next year. That fool cerrato left us high and dry on the o-line depth
 8 years ago '07        #397
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 MythMade said:
Haha this s**t is time consuming my dude. Im putting a lot of time and effort into this one.
u aint lie.....im on that unemployment tip now so maybe i can be the front man on the next one....jus let me know if u want me to offer up my services...
 8 years ago '06        #398
kmstokes 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
No doubt, Jahvid Best was my preferred pick up until a few weeks ago when I watched a old game of ours and remembered our o-line was not even respectable Clowns like Levi Jones and Will Montgomery should never grace the field again

If we're gonna have a big run with Shanahan, we gotta give him the o-line stablity for his scheme and the skill players can be filled in later especially with a lockout next year. That fool cerrato left us high and dry on the o-line depth
well we got lj...so we will prolly go ol first 2 rounds. I think we also maybe have a need for a wr and a safety
 8 years ago '07        #399
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 45th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select:Cam Thomas, DT, University of North Carolina

no huge values on the board in my eyes so we go with a young nose tackle who can learn behind newly signed veteran Jamal Williams, he would rotate in for Williams and offer us a big presence in the middle even when Jamal Williams is taking a breather.

The New York Giants are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '07        #400
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
You better give me a pick illstreet cause I SWEAR I will give yall tebow
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy