most viewed right now
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 11:08 AM         #341
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
If yall somehow get mcclain and you hype the pick, Ima try n remember to bring up this post
I mean c'mon fam, whoever the #1 Pick is gonna be, I'm gonna be hyped about it...

But if we get McClain, I will continue to be slightly worried and cautious. I'm not arguing the man's skills, or that he could help any team, especially us.

I'm just wary of spending such a crucial pick(basically going to be the QB of Defense for the next 5 years) on someone who's body might give up on them on any given Sunday...

Just being cautious. I Trust in Reese either way.
 8 years ago '07        #342
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Cmon ttime, I don't wanna have to pick for yall
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #343
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MythMade said:
Cmon ttime, I don't wanna have to pick for yall
Posted via Mobile Device
i sent you the pick through a pm
 8 years ago '07        #344
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 ttime236 said:
i sent you the pick through a pm

Send it again, somehow I didn't get it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #345
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 37th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select: Maurkice Pouncey, C-G, University of Florida

It was difficult not choosing Jahvid Best, but this pick is more logical and Pouncey addresses a bigger need on the O-line. Pouncey is an elite athlete that can play center or guard and should be a pro-bowler by his 3rd year. Adding Okung and Pouncey adds two young linemen that can start immediately to help Shanahans offense this year. Also helps that he can help stop Jay Ratliff and Bunkley, two tackles that usually dominate in the yearly showdowns.
 03-11-2010, 01:42 PM         #346
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reports have stated that the Giants spent an interestingly large amount of time talking with Spiller today...

Has to be a smoke screen, because if we a take a RB with the first pick, , I'm be completey at a loss for words.
 8 years ago '07        #347
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Reports have stated that the Giants spent an interestingly large amount of time talking with Spiller today...

Has to be a smoke screen, because if we a take a RB with the first pick, , I'm be completey at a loss for words.

It sounds like Spiller is blinding a lot of times with his pure athletic ability. Kiper for some reason had Atlanta taking him when they already have Turner, Norwood, and Snelling. He just must be so impressive to scouts that people are wanting him even if they don't need him.
 8 years ago '05        #348
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,753 | Props total: 3927 3927
 Illstreet said:

Why exactly?
 8 years ago '07        #349
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Why exactly?

I would be surprised because I think ya'll have bigger holes on the defensive side of the ball versus drafting a RB
 03-11-2010, 01:53 PM         #350
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Why exactly?
Because we have no MLB, we need Depth at our aging O-Line, and after last years performance our DT position needs depth too.

RB is a luxury. We do not have a Roster that can afford luxury picks in the first round.
 8 years ago '05        #351
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Because we have no MLB, we need Depth at our aging O-Line, and after last years performance our DT position needs depth too.

RB is a luxury. We do not have a Roster that can afford luxury picks in the first round.
I agree about needing a linebacker (McClain/Spoon/Spikes) and adding some depth to the line. I am hoping Beatty takes over one of the starting tackle spots, preferably LT and Diehl can slide in to guard again our RT depending on Kareem.

Our DT position I feel will be better with Canty and Cofield both healthy. Alford should give us a nice rotation too and we'll see the status of Bernard. I would like Cam Thomas in round 2.

As for RB, I wouldn't say it's a luxury pick. Jacobs and Bradshaw have yet to have a season where they stayed healthy. Andre Brown is coming off a serious injury for a RB that can have a big impact on his lateral quickness. Ware is someone I like and think he can bring something to the table but he was also injured last seaosn. I have been following his updates on facebook and he has been hitting the gym hard and looks to be doing well but we'll see. Johnson, he is a unknown, he doesn't add a different dimension that we don't already have.

Adding a player like Spiller, Best, McCluster gives us versatility at the position and gives us that receiving threat out the backfield we have been missing since Tiki retired. Not to mention they would contribute from day 1 on special teams. Spiller is not my first choice at 15 but I wouldn't be mad if we did take him, I just would prefer McClain or SPoon.
 8 years ago '08        #352
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 1284 1284
Browns pick sent
 8 years ago '07        #353
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 38th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select: Kareem Jackson, CB, University of Alabama

Eric Wright is a solid corner but has not shown the consistency to make the jump to elite status. The Browns lack a corner good enough to line up across from Wright and cannot spend another season switching Mike Adams and Brandon McDonald in and out of the starting lineup. Jackson has an excellent combination of size and athleticism and proved with his sub 4.5 forty time at the combine that he has the speed and burst required to cover NFL receivers. In Jackson, the Browns would be getting great value with their second round pick and also fill a big hole in their defense with a player who has the potential to come in and start from day 1.
 8 years ago '07        #354
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
raiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
...do not have much more time
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #355
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
I could be a d*ck and give em tebow :)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #356
space
space
 MythMade said:
I could be a d*ck and give em tebow :)
Posted via Mobile Device
give them jacoby ford
 8 years ago '07        #357
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
give them jacoby ford
There is mean, and then there is evil.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #358
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
space
$12,529 | Props total: 6148 6148
where the raiders at....im tryin to get my pick in
 8 years ago '07        #359
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Suka Repellent said:
where the raiders at....im tryin to get my pick in

I'm making it for him, sorry Freak, you took too long. Give me a minute and I will have yours and his posted.
 8 years ago '07        #360
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 38th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select: Carlos Dunlap, DE, University of Florida

His scrappy style combined with his speed should fit perfectly into one of the leagues most underrated defenses. Although he is built for the 3-4 scheme, Oakland is known for taking speed over strength, so he could fit nicely into their 4-3. Al Davis and the rest of the Raiders staff love natural atheltic ability to much to not let Carlos Dunlap wear the silver and black.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
54 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
110 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy