Offical Boxden Member NFL Mock Draft

most viewed right now
 117
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Illstreet said:
Because the NFL isn't High School or College, and once he's selected high in the Draft, you are now investing over 20 Million Dollars in someone with a uncureable and very serious disease.

If GM's are wary of players with Diabetes, this is going be a huge Caution sign.

And a lot of GM's aren't going to be willing to bet their job on a guy with something like Crohns this high in the Draft.

Trust Me, he will fall because of this. I don't know how much, but he's gonna slide a bit.
if treated right you can live a pretty normal life.
With treatment, most people achieve a healthy height and weight, and the mortality rate for the disease is relatively low.
Yea he will have to make some changes in his lifestyle and take medication but I'm sure hes been doing that since he was first diagnosed
 03-10-2010, 05:46 PM         #342
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
if treated right you can live a pretty normal life.


Yea he will have to make some changes in his lifestyle and take medication but I'm sure hes been doing that since he was first diagnosed
That's no different than Diabetes...

But we have already seen, and heard about GM's being wary of players with Diabetes. And Crohns is worse than that.

But in any event, you really don't think he's going to slip at all after this revelation??????
 8 years ago '04        #343
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Illstreet said:
That's no different than Diabetes...

But we have already seen, and heard about GM's being wary of players with Diabetes. And Crohns is worse than that.

But in any event, you really don't think he's going to slip at all after this revelation??????
I dont think he will slip because hes had it for so long and played well. All those things that made GMs want him in the first place he did while having Crohns. All the film and everything is the same person. Plus if you want a good ILB hes the best by far in the draft.
 03-10-2010, 06:04 PM         #344
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
I dont think he will slip because hes had it for so long and played well. All those things that made GMs want him in the first place he did while having Crohns. All the film and everything is the same person. Plus if you want a good ILB hes the best by far in the draft.
Can't agree fam... I see no way that he doesn't slip a little. If for nothing else, than just because of the money he would be making in that 10-15 Pick Range.

And also for the fear of the unknown by the Front Office people who sign the checks. Very few plays in the NFL has Crohns disease. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Garrard.

It's hard to invest long term, big money in someone who has a uncurable disease, that can have a major affect on the body.
 8 years ago '07        #345
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:
Can't agree fam... I see no way that he doesn't slip a little. If for nothing else, than just because of the money he would be making in that 10-15 Pick Range.

And also for the fear of the unknown by the Front Office people who sign the checks. Very few plays in the NFL has Crohns disease. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Garrard.

It's hard to invest long term, big money in someone who has a uncurable disease, that can have a major affect on the body.


You want him to slide more than you thinking he will...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #346
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MythMade said:
You want him to slide more than you thinking he will...
Posted via Mobile Device
Cosign. This dude tryna dog mcclain thinkin his giants can scoop him
 03-10-2010, 09:05 PM         #347
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
You want him to slide more than you thinking he will...
Posted via Mobile Device
No actually... After this news has come out, I've actually backed off of the idea of the Giants doing whatever it takes to get him... Or maybe even Draft him if he falls.

As of right now, I'm much more comfortable with the idea of Weatherspoon to be quite frank.
 8 years ago '07        #348
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
If I do not receive a bucs pick by the time I get home I am making their selection so we can keep this moving
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #349
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
^^^You should have already made their pick. Dude did not even pick in the first round.
 8 years ago '08        #350
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,741 | Props total: 11629 11629
GIVE TAMPA TEBOW

 8 years ago '07        #351
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
With the 35th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select: Mike Iupati, G, University of Idaho


Somehow, he fell this far. The biggest concern on the offensive side of the ball is the offensive line. They can not watch their Quarterbacks develop when they are constantly on their back or under pressure. Iupati should help the passing game along with a strong push to help their three-headed tandem.
 8 years ago '07        #352
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
With the 36th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select: Golden Tate, WR, University of Notre Dame


The Kansas City Chiefs are slowly building a potent offense. With Jamaal Charles having a breakout 2009 campaign and the veteran leadership of Chris Chambers, Golden Tate solidifies the receiving core. He can spread the field, offering a deep threat for future franchise QB Matt Cassell. He will also free up the big target Dwayne Bowe, by allowing the defense to account for Tate's breakaway speed. Look for KC to add a TE later this draft.


I drafted for both teams that didnt submit a pick last round, so now we can get back to the user picks. Opinions on my selections?


The Washington Redskins are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '04        #353
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
golden tate >>>>
 8 years ago '07        #354
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Plizaya J said:
golden tate >>>>


I think Cassel, Charles, Bowe, and Tate can be a nice offense
 8 years ago '07        #355
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Illstreet said:
No actually... After this news has come out, I've actually backed off of the idea of the Giants doing whatever it takes to get him... Or maybe even Draft him if he falls.

As of right now, I'm much more comfortable with the idea of Weatherspoon to be quite frank.
If yall somehow get mcclain and you hype the pick, Ima try n remember to bring up this post
 03-11-2010, 12:08 PM         #356
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
If yall somehow get mcclain and you hype the pick, Ima try n remember to bring up this post
I mean c'mon fam, whoever the #1 Pick is gonna be, I'm gonna be hyped about it...

But if we get McClain, I will continue to be slightly worried and cautious. I'm not arguing the man's skills, or that he could help any team, especially us.

I'm just wary of spending such a crucial pick(basically going to be the QB of Defense for the next 5 years) on someone who's body might give up on them on any given Sunday...

Just being cautious. I Trust in Reese either way.
 8 years ago '07        #357
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Cmon ttime, I don't wanna have to pick for yall
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #358
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MythMade said:
Cmon ttime, I don't wanna have to pick for yall
Posted via Mobile Device
i sent you the pick through a pm
 8 years ago '07        #359
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 ttime236 said:
i sent you the pick through a pm

Send it again, somehow I didn't get it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #360
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
With the 37th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select: Maurkice Pouncey, C-G, University of Florida


It was difficult not choosing Jahvid Best, but this pick is more logical and Pouncey addresses a bigger need on the O-line. Pouncey is an elite athlete that can play center or guard and should be a pro-bowler by his 3rd year. Adding Okung and Pouncey adds two young linemen that can start immediately to help Shanahans offense this year. Also helps that he can help stop Jay Ratliff and Bunkley, two tackles that usually dominate in the yearly showdowns.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy