Offical Boxden Member NFL Mock Draft

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #321
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
With the 34th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select: Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State University

we have to address our other hole at corner we only got one starter in houston. it's tough passing on ryan matthews but we have to build our defense i think smith will be fine for another year.

Ryan Matthews was already drafted Carden2

Tampa Bay Buccaneers are now on the clock...
 03-10-2010, 03:52 PM         #322
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With the revelation that Rolondo McClain has Crohns disease, expect him to slide now...
 8 years ago '04        #323
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,308 | Props total: 8088 8088
 Illstreet said:
With the revelation that Rolondo McClain has Crohns disease, expect him to slide now...
well hes had it since he was a freshman in high school and played full games at a high level for all those years. I dont really see how it will hurt him when hes been playing with it for many years now. Its not like he just got sick
 03-10-2010, 04:29 PM         #324
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
well hes had it since he was a freshman in high school and played full games at a high level for all those years. I dont really see how it will hurt him when hes been playing with it for many years now. Its not like he just got sick
Because the NFL isn't High School or College, and once he's selected high in the Draft, you are now investing over 20 Million Dollars in someone with a uncureable and very serious disease.

If GM's are wary of players with Diabetes, this is going be a huge Caution sign.

And a lot of GM's aren't going to be willing to bet their job on a guy with something like Crohns this high in the Draft.

Trust Me, he will fall because of this. I don't know how much, but he's gonna slide a bit.

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-10-2010 at 04:32 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #325
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1477 1477
 MythMade said:
With the 34th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select: Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State University

we have to address our other hole at corner we only got one starter in houston. it's tough passing on ryan matthews but we have to build our defense i think smith will be fine for another year.

Ryan Matthews was already drafted Carden2

Tampa Bay Buccaneers are now on the clock...
i know i said i thought he would be a good pick for the lions but we need defense i never said i was gonna draft him. i want the 2nd best corner in this draft besides haden. i mean i think wilson is nice. but robinson an inch taller and he ran a 4.4 at combine.
 8 years ago '04        #326
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Because the NFL isn't High School or College, and once he's selected high in the Draft, you are now investing over 20 Million Dollars in someone with a uncureable and very serious disease.

If GM's are wary of players with Diabetes, this is going be a huge Caution sign.

And a lot of GM's aren't going to be willing to bet their job on a guy with something like Crohns this high in the Draft.

Trust Me, he will fall because of this. I don't know how much, but he's gonna slide a bit.
if treated right you can live a pretty normal life.
With treatment, most people achieve a healthy height and weight, and the mortality rate for the disease is relatively low.
Yea he will have to make some changes in his lifestyle and take medication but I'm sure hes been doing that since he was first diagnosed
 03-10-2010, 04:46 PM         #327
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
if treated right you can live a pretty normal life.

Yea he will have to make some changes in his lifestyle and take medication but I'm sure hes been doing that since he was first diagnosed
That's no different than Diabetes...

But we have already seen, and heard about GM's being wary of players with Diabetes. And Crohns is worse than that.

But in any event, you really don't think he's going to slip at all after this revelation??????
 8 years ago '04        #328
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
That's no different than Diabetes...

But we have already seen, and heard about GM's being wary of players with Diabetes. And Crohns is worse than that.

But in any event, you really don't think he's going to slip at all after this revelation??????
I dont think he will slip because hes had it for so long and played well. All those things that made GMs want him in the first place he did while having Crohns. All the film and everything is the same person. Plus if you want a good ILB hes the best by far in the draft.
 03-10-2010, 05:04 PM         #329
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
I dont think he will slip because hes had it for so long and played well. All those things that made GMs want him in the first place he did while having Crohns. All the film and everything is the same person. Plus if you want a good ILB hes the best by far in the draft.
Can't agree fam... I see no way that he doesn't slip a little. If for nothing else, than just because of the money he would be making in that 10-15 Pick Range.

And also for the fear of the unknown by the Front Office people who sign the checks. Very few plays in the NFL has Crohns disease. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Garrard.

It's hard to invest long term, big money in someone who has a uncurable disease, that can have a major affect on the body.
 8 years ago '07        #330
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Can't agree fam... I see no way that he doesn't slip a little. If for nothing else, than just because of the money he would be making in that 10-15 Pick Range.

And also for the fear of the unknown by the Front Office people who sign the checks. Very few plays in the NFL has Crohns disease. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Garrard.

It's hard to invest long term, big money in someone who has a uncurable disease, that can have a major affect on the body.

You want him to slide more than you thinking he will...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #331
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MythMade said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Cosign. This dude tryna dog mcclain thinkin his giants can scoop him
 03-10-2010, 08:05 PM         #332
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Posted via Mobile Device
No actually... After this news has come out, I've actually backed off of the idea of the Giants doing whatever it takes to get him... Or maybe even Draft him if he falls.

As of right now, I'm much more comfortable with the idea of Weatherspoon to be quite frank.
 8 years ago '07        #333
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
If I do not receive a bucs pick by the time I get home I am making their selection so we can keep this moving
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #334
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
^^^You should have already made their pick. Dude did not even pick in the first round.
 8 years ago '08        #335
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
GIVE TAMPA TEBOW

8 years ago '07        #336
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 35th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select: Mike Iupati, G, University of Idaho

Somehow, he fell this far. The biggest concern on the offensive side of the ball is the offensive line. They can not watch their Quarterbacks develop when they are constantly on their back or under pressure. Iupati should help the passing game along with a strong push to help their three-headed tandem.
 8 years ago '07        #337
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 36th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select: Golden Tate, WR, University of Notre Dame

The Kansas City Chiefs are slowly building a potent offense. With Jamaal Charles having a breakout 2009 campaign and the veteran leadership of Chris Chambers, Golden Tate solidifies the receiving core. He can spread the field, offering a deep threat for future franchise QB Matt Cassell. He will also free up the big target Dwayne Bowe, by allowing the defense to account for Tate's breakaway speed. Look for KC to add a TE later this draft.

I drafted for both teams that didnt submit a pick last round, so now we can get back to the user picks. Opinions on my selections?

The Washington Redskins are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '04        #338
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
golden tate >>>>
 8 years ago '07        #339
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
golden tate >>>>

I think Cassel, Charles, Bowe, and Tate can be a nice offense
 8 years ago '07        #340
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Illstreet said:
No actually... After this news has come out, I've actually backed off of the idea of the Giants doing whatever it takes to get him... Or maybe even Draft him if he falls.

As of right now, I'm much more comfortable with the idea of Weatherspoon to be quite frank.
If yall somehow get mcclain and you hype the pick, Ima try n remember to bring up this post
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy