Offical Boxden Member NFL Mock Draft

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #281
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gattsau said:
stick to soccer
great f**king answer man
 8 years ago '06        #282
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5644 5644
 wepainters said:
why r people suddenly on my c*ck about Mays pick?
you say the eagles need to upgrade their coverage by getting a safety who had 1 pick the last 2 years as a starter.
 8 years ago '06        #283
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 MythMade said:
With the 27th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select: Nate Allen, S, University of South Florida

The reason I chose Nate Allen is because the Cowboys are constantly swapping safeties looking for the perfect fit. Ken Hamlin is aging and showing signs of slowing down. He has never been a cover safety and is a huge liability in the coverage game. Nate Allen's coverage ability will propel him into possibly getting the starting nod his rookie season. He is not the strongest or fastest safety, but he always knows where to be on the field. He has excellent footwork and good speed for his size. At a solid 6' 207 lbs, he is able to take down NFL backs too, to compliment his coverage skills.

I also looked at Mike Iupati due to the aging of our offensive line, but felt our safety needs were more pressing. Round 2 and 3 is where our o-line needs will be addressed.
I think with Iupati on the board I would have scooped him but like I said I really like Nate Allen, I think hes a great compliment to Sensabaugh so solid pick.

Still thinking were gonna grab Atogwe thru FA tho.
 8 years ago '05        #284
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
My pick is in.
 8 years ago '07        #285
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 MythMade said:
With the 24th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select: Taylor Mays, S, University of Southern California

Eagles had a bad secondary last season and Macho Harris isn't starter at safety..He has made many decision....I take Mays cause he's a freak of nature and has a lot of potential. Some people think he will either bust or boom. I think he will boom...We need some one like him to lay the pipe when needed. Receivers will be looking out for Mays cause he will hit hard...D line was another problem but I dont see anyone worth taking here...or the Linebackers....Can't pass on Mays especially after his combine
 8 years ago '06        #286
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5644 5644
 24/7foamz said:
 8 years ago '05        #287
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
"lay the pipe"
 8 years ago '08        #288
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gattsau said:
u just dont have any knowledge on sports u jus go with the big name or s3xy pick thats y u chose mays.

its cool but just admit it instead of trying to act like an expert.
ok buddy thats why i watched mays the last 2 seasons...i think i know what im talking about are u even in this f**king draft? if not there no reason why u should be talking s**t iced.
if u read my explanation u would understand why i selected Mays...there was no one worth taking at our pick from the LBs or DEs....thats why i took Mays cause Safety is 1 of our 3 biggest concerns...
get off my c*ck now

Last edited by primetime; 03-08-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #289
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 24/7foamz said:
 8 years ago '07        #290
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 eLLz said:
I think with Iupati on the board I would have scooped him but like I said I really like Nate Allen, I think hes a great compliment to Sensabaugh so solid pick.

Still thinking were gonna grab Atogwe thru FA tho.

Yea, but I was looking at grabbin some line in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Cause there is some good second round line talent..
 8 years ago '07        #291
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 28th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the San Diego Chargers Select: Terrence Cody, DT, University of Alabama

With the Chargers aggressively trying to force their way to the top portion on the draft for C.J. Spiller may have been a blessing in disguise. Now that San Diego have come out and stated their intentions of keeping the speedy Darren Sproles. The Chargers can relax a little. Even though the Chargers do not have a true RB on the roster to will void of the future Hall of Famer LaDainian Tomlinson. At this point of draft there is not another RB that has enough value to be taken in the first round. With the release of Pro Bowler Jamal Williams, DT is also a big need for the Chargers. Hello Mount Cody!! Terrence Cody. At 6’4 and 354 pounds is going to take up a lot up space for the Linebackers behind him flow freely. Coming from Alabama he was schooled well from Nick Saban and Kirby Smart in the 3-4 defense that got after it aggressively in the SEC. Some issues about his weight have waved red flag, but trimmed off 16 pounds after the senior bowl.

The New York Jets are now on the clock...

Last edited by MythMade; 03-09-2010 at 12:00 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #292
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
nice pick for the chargers
 8 years ago '04        #293
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
s**ts goin quick now, i'll be on tomorrow around lunchtime to finish up the first round if it gets to me by then
 8 years ago '07        #294
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
nice pick for the chargers

Over Brian Price? Hes still on the board...
 8 years ago '06        #295
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 MythMade said:
There are certain types of DTs. There are DTs (4-3 Tackles) & NTs (3-4 Tackles)

Price is a 4-3 DT. Cody is a 3-4 DT. Chargers run a 3-4 & need a nose. Cody is a MUCH better fit.
 8 years ago '04        #296
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 MythMade said:
price is a fit for the 4-3 and would be an end in the 3-4 and cody is the perfect nose tackle for the 3-4 for a team tryin to replace jamaal williams

need a powerful fat muthaf**ka to plug that middle up and he is it, just a little concerned he might have a lingering weight problem
 8 years ago '05        #297
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
 MythMade said:
don't question me, I got this.

Just joking man. He is perfect for a 3-4 because you have to be big to play in that defense.
 03-09-2010, 12:22 AM         #298
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As I've already eluded to a few times, if for some reason in reality Brian Price was still on the board late in the 1st, I think the Giants would be compelled to trade up and snag him.
 8 years ago '07        #299
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Codys a good pick, but i could see them going ryan matthews in real life
 8 years ago '04        #300
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6107 6107
 K1Entertainment said:
how old is wepainters anyway?

why not?

gives us a home run threat, we need another guy on offense who can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball especially if were going to miss out on Marshall.

I could of went with Iupati but thats a lil too high for him, same with Dan Williams.

I am sure we would trade down but that wasn't a option for me

btw quit hatin I see you hatin in that thread on the doomship :dancingcool:
home run threat or not the last thing we need is a RB. Setting broncos fans back 3 years with that pick. No one is hating its the truth...you say things sometimes that make broncos fans look stupid because of how bias you are. Call it hating all you want but everyone thinks that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy