Offical Boxden Member NFL Mock Draft

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
The New England Patriots are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '07        #262
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 22nd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select: Brandon Graham, DE-OLB, University of Michigan

Brandon Graham is one of the best pass rushers in this years draft, and his athleticism and ability to step up against the run make him a great fit as a Patriots 3-4 outside linebacker, even if he is shorter than they would like. He also is relentless in his rush, getting under lineman’s pads and using great leverage.

The Green Bay Packers are now on the clock...

Last edited by MythMade; 03-08-2010 at 01:36 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #263
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
fukin pats man

Steal your player?
 8 years ago '04        #264
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gmitch528 said:
i had to fill in for the original person....
 8 years ago '06        #265
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Did you get my pm?

I felt my pick was a reach, but so was drafting Bustin Justin Harrell at 15.
 8 years ago '07        #266
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 23rd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select: Everson Griffen, DE-OLB, University of Southern California

Even with all the problems of the Offensive Line in 2009 and the fact there isn't any tackles worth taking, I felt we needed to go in another direction. Brad Jones did a good job coming in for Kampman, but due to his size, he often couldn't shed blocks. Everson will fill our need for a solidified pass rusher opposite of the man who replaced him at USC, which should motivate him more. I feel he can make the switch to a 3-4 linebacker after he lose 10-14 lbs. The fact he ran a 4.66 40 and he's willing to play 3-4 is another plus. Even though he might be a liability in coverage, his size, strength, and athleticism makes up for it.

Other Players I considered: Charles Brown T, Chad Jones S, Maurkice Pouncey C/G.

The Philadelphia Eagles are now on the clock...

Last edited by MythMade; 03-08-2010 at 03:17 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #267
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 MythMade said:
With the 22nd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select: Brandon Graham, DE-OLB, University of Michigan

Brandon Graham is one of the best pass rushers in this years draft, and his athleticism and ability to step up against the run make him a great fit as a Patriots 3-4 outside linebacker, even if he is shorter than they would like. He also is relentless in his rush, getting under linemanís pads and using great leverage.

The Green Bay Packers are now on the clock...
I think this is a very realistic pick.....if he is still on the board when they select they will draft Brandon Graham:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #268
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
 MythMade said:
We're not drafting to make it as realistic as possible, but to how we want our teams to draft...
at fools coming in this thread thinking Mel Kiper an Todd McShay are doing the selections....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #269
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 24th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select: Taylor Mays, S, University of Southern California

Eagles had a bad secondary last season and Macho Harris isn't starter at safety..He has made many decision....I take Mays cause he's a freak of nature and has a lot of potential. Some people think he will either bust or boom. I think he will boom...We need some one like him to lay the pipe when needed. Receivers will be looking out for Mays cause he will hit hard...D line was another problem but I dont see anyone worth taking here...or the Linebackers....Can't pass on Mays especially after his combine
 03-08-2010, 04:07 PM         #270
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn @ Price still being on the board.

Almost worth considering for the Giants to trade back up into the First to snag him.
 8 years ago '07        #271
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Eagles dont need a safety like Mays. Quietin Michell is basically the same player with less physical skills. Mays wont be a cover safety at free safety. If I were the eagles, i would look elsewhere like LB and get a nate allen or chad jones in the 2nd or 3rd
 8 years ago '07        #272
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 25th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select: Jermaine Gresham, TE, University of Oklahoma

The Raven have fill there need at Wr with the Boldin trade, now they going give Flacco another weapon to enjoy. Gresham is by far the best TE prospect in this draft. Gresham along with Boldin will help Flacco take that next step

The Arizona Cardinals are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '08        #273
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
The Main Event has made his selection
 8 years ago '07        #274
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
damn gresham n heap thats nasty
 8 years ago '07        #275
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 26th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select: Dan Williams, DT, University of Tennesse

Bryan Robinson is 35 and is currently the oldest player on our D-line..We could go LB here but with all of the potential targets off the board i think we take a DT to solidify the D-Line and get younger at the position.

The Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '07        #276
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 27th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select: Nate Allen, S, University of South Florida

The reason I chose Nate Allen is because the Cowboys are constantly swapping safeties looking for the perfect fit. Ken Hamlin is aging and showing signs of slowing down. He has never been a cover safety and is a huge liability in the coverage game. Nate Allen's coverage ability will propel him into possibly getting the starting nod his rookie season. He is not the strongest or fastest safety, but he always knows where to be on the field. He has excellent footwork and good speed for his size. At a solid 6' 207 lbs, he is able to take down NFL backs too, to compliment his coverage skills.

I also looked at Mike Iupati due to the aging of our offensive line, but felt our safety needs were more pressing. Round 2 and 3 is where our o-line needs will be addressed.
 8 years ago '08        #277
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gattsau said:
would i be better off being a poser like u who follows whoever is acceptable at the time. in the past year uve switched form em to tupac to jayz
@ this bulls**t
 8 years ago '08        #278
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
mays is a horrible pick for the eagles.
name me a better pick worth taking.....

ur f**king stupid if u think Mays isn't worth 24th pick...eagles had a bad secondary...Mays will help us out
 8 years ago '06        #279
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
 wepainters said:
name me a better pick worth taking.....

ur f**king stupid if u think Mays isn't worth 24th pick...eagles had a bad secondary...Mays will help us out
yeah because his superb skills in pass coverage are second to none.

nate allen>mays
 8 years ago '08        #280
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
yeah because his superb skills in pass coverage are second to none.

nate allen>mays
why r people suddenly on my c*ck about Mays pick?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago