Offical Boxden Member NFL Mock Draft

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #241
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 down2earth said:
MythMade whats up with ur phone? u got me repeating sentences, mixing up words, and s**t in my message i sent you

Fixed it, it did that earlier to someone else...
 8 years ago '07        #242
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
man tradin down in a mock draft is lame as hell

Again, THIS ISNT A NORMAL ONE PERSON MOCK DRAFT. WE ARE NOT SOME LAME DUDE TRADING WITH HIMSELF. WE ARE EACH REPRESENTING A TEAM MAKING MOVES FOR A TEAM WE THINK WOULD SUIT THEM BEST. UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE.
 8 years ago '08        #243
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
 MythMade said:
Again, THIS ISNT A NORMAL ONE PERSON MOCK DRAFT. WE ARE NOT SOME LAME DUDE TRADING WITH HIMSELF. WE ARE EACH REPRESENTING A TEAM MAKING MOVES FOR A TEAM WE THINK WOULD SUIT THEM BEST. UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE.
dont even try
he thinks JOe buddens is the goat

8 years ago '07        #244
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
i understand, but trading down in a mock draft is lame as hell
If they are doing what they think is best for their team, then it isnt lame as hell. Again, if I did my own mock draft and made up stupid trades in my one man mock draft, then that would be lame as hell. But this is a multiple person mock. So go listen to MM2
 8 years ago '04        #245
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
how old is wepainters anyway?

NoLedge18720 said:
k1 what the f**k are you doing picking spiller

why not?

gives us a home run threat, we need another guy on offense who can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball especially if were going to miss out on Marshall.

I could of went with Iupati but thats a lil too high for him, same with Dan Williams.

I am sure we would trade down but that wasn't a option for me

btw quit hatin I see you hatin in that thread on the doomship :dancingcool:

Last edited by K1; 03-08-2010 at 05:15 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #246
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 1724 1724
 MythMade said:
Them drafting a player where they have one of their biggest holes?

You want another RB or WR?
I'm just sayin, that's not how the Raiders draft.

and no my team's the Steelers, I'm just sayin get out of here with such an unreal draft
 8 years ago '07        #247
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
I'm just sayin, that's not how the Raiders draft.

and no my team's the Steelers, I'm just sayin get out of here with such an unreal draft

We're not drafting to make it as realistic as possible, but to how we want our teams to draft...
 8 years ago '04        #248
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
bengals need to hurry the f**k up
 8 years ago '04        #249
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
With the twenty first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select: Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois

Once upon a time the Bengals had a passing attack that would cause D coordinators to lose sleep at night. However, after the worst offensive season passing since Carson Palmer began taking the snaps the Bengals need a lot of help to get their passing game back on track. After the tragic death of Chris Henry and releasing of Laveranues Coles they get their man in Benn. At 6'2 220 he has the size to be physical and speed (4.4) to become not just the deep threat they desperately need but (with an aging Chad Joh.. Ochocinco) he represents the Bengals future number 1. Benn has had an up and down career at Illinois with future WR Juice Williams throwing him errant passings mixed in with a few drops but the potential is there, he was once considered the top WR in his class. With Dez Bryant now the top 10 pick Benn could have been he should now have a chip on his shoulder to show that he is an elite level playmaker.

Also considered : TE - Aaron Hernandez, TE: Jermaine Gresham, Safety: Taylor Mays
 8 years ago '04        #250
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
 Plizaya J said:
bengals need to hurry the f**k up
i had to fill in for the original person....
 8 years ago '07        #251
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
The New England Patriots are now on the clock...
 8 years ago '07        #252
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 22nd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select: Brandon Graham, DE-OLB, University of Michigan

Brandon Graham is one of the best pass rushers in this years draft, and his athleticism and ability to step up against the run make him a great fit as a Patriots 3-4 outside linebacker, even if he is shorter than they would like. He also is relentless in his rush, getting under lineman’s pads and using great leverage.

The Green Bay Packers are now on the clock...

Last edited by MythMade; 03-08-2010 at 12:36 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #253
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
fukin pats man

Steal your player?
 8 years ago '04        #254
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gmitch528 said:
i had to fill in for the original person....
 8 years ago '06        #255
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Did you get my pm?

I felt my pick was a reach, but so was drafting Bustin Justin Harrell at 15.
 8 years ago '07        #256
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 23rd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select: Everson Griffen, DE-OLB, University of Southern California

Even with all the problems of the Offensive Line in 2009 and the fact there isn't any tackles worth taking, I felt we needed to go in another direction. Brad Jones did a good job coming in for Kampman, but due to his size, he often couldn't shed blocks. Everson will fill our need for a solidified pass rusher opposite of the man who replaced him at USC, which should motivate him more. I feel he can make the switch to a 3-4 linebacker after he lose 10-14 lbs. The fact he ran a 4.66 40 and he's willing to play 3-4 is another plus. Even though he might be a liability in coverage, his size, strength, and athleticism makes up for it.

Other Players I considered: Charles Brown T, Chad Jones S, Maurkice Pouncey C/G.

The Philadelphia Eagles are now on the clock...

Last edited by MythMade; 03-08-2010 at 02:17 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #257
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6118 6118
 MythMade said:
With the 22nd pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select: Brandon Graham, DE-OLB, University of Michigan

Brandon Graham is one of the best pass rushers in this years draft, and his athleticism and ability to step up against the run make him a great fit as a Patriots 3-4 outside linebacker, even if he is shorter than they would like. He also is relentless in his rush, getting under linemanís pads and using great leverage.

The Green Bay Packers are now on the clock...
I think this is a very realistic pick.....if he is still on the board when they select they will draft Brandon Graham:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #258
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6118 6118
 MythMade said:
We're not drafting to make it as realistic as possible, but to how we want our teams to draft...
at fools coming in this thread thinking Mel Kiper an Todd McShay are doing the selections....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #259
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
With the 24th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select: Taylor Mays, S, University of Southern California

Eagles had a bad secondary last season and Macho Harris isn't starter at safety..He has made many decision....I take Mays cause he's a freak of nature and has a lot of potential. Some people think he will either bust or boom. I think he will boom...We need some one like him to lay the pipe when needed. Receivers will be looking out for Mays cause he will hit hard...D line was another problem but I dont see anyone worth taking here...or the Linebackers....Can't pass on Mays especially after his combine
 03-08-2010, 03:07 PM         #260
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn @ Price still being on the board.

Almost worth considering for the Giants to trade back up into the First to snag him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy