Offical Boxden Member NFL Mock Draft

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #241
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
 rag621 said:
I got some tackles (3) that we might actually draft, in the 2nd round. So the 1st round allows me to go in another direction. This years o-line was a gift and a curse. It gave up alot of sacks, but it also prevented alot of interceptions that could've happened instead. The real thing that k!lled us was the penalties committed by the o-line opposed to the sacks. Thats what k!lled our drives.
all that s**t. we need a new LT too. I'm getting tired of mckinnie's overrated a.ss getting abused. I'm really hoping we get this o line revamped cause there were barely any holes opened up this year despite what AD was able to put up.
 8 years ago '06        #242
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**ch said:
SON OF A b**ch

I'm pissed.
 Main Event said:
Thats a d*ck move
I definitely was gonna take that n*gga Wilson. Now I gotta go o-line.
 8 years ago '06        #243
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
I got 2 maybe 3 options left, otherwise I trade to move back.

vikings fans hit my PM if anybody wants to suggest something.
 8 years ago '04        #244
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
lol nice avatar banga
 8 years ago '05        #245
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
I want to trade out of the first round. Whoever is picking for the Chiefs, Pats, or the Bucs left me know if yall want to get back into the first round...
 8 years ago '05        #246
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 rag621 said:
Well Kindle, Weatherspoon, Hughes (I definitely didn't expect this), and Thomas are gone.

If there is a 2nd round, I definitely wanna trade down, even to division rivals. So if the Rams and Lions wanna get back into the 1st, get at me.
Whats the point of trading down with Rams and Lions when they only have 1 pick in the second round?
 8 years ago '06        #247
rag621 
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Whats the point of trading down with Rams and Lions when they only have 1 pick in the second round?
To get a 2nd and 3rd.... Plus the fact this is only a mock draft.
 8 years ago '07        #248
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 rag621 said:
To get a 2nd and 3rd.... Plus the fact this is only a mock draft.

Pretend your Ted Thompson...
 8 years ago '06        #249
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 MythMade said:
With the twentieth pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State University

With the 20th pick, we the Houston Texans will select Kyle Wilson out of Boise State University. With secondary being our utmost importance in this year's draft and Earl Thomas gone and believing we can find help at OG, RB, and DT later on in the draft, we will go ahead with this pick. can find help at OG, RB, and DT later on in the draft, we will go ahead with this pick. Wilson's scouting report: Has shown top notch athleticism throughout his career with the Broncos. Is aggressive trying to break up passes. Shows Is aggressive trying to break up passes. Shows natural instincts to diagnose plays. Is not fooled easy by play-action. Reads receivers' route well. Can play zone or man equally well. Fast (4.32est) with an explosive closing burst. Can run with all WRs downfield. Shows good hands and body control. Good kick returner with the ability to score every time he touches the football. Good kick returner with the ability to score every time he touches the football. time he touches the football.
Posted via Mobile Device

MythMade whats up with ur phone? u got me repeating sentences, mixing up words, and s**t in my message i sent you
 8 years ago '06        #250
rag621 
space
space
 MythMade said:
Pretend your Ted Thompson...
Thats what Ted would do, trade down and get more draft picks when there is nobody worth taking.
 8 years ago '07        #251
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 down2earth said:
MythMade whats up with ur phone? u got me repeating sentences, mixing up words, and s**t in my message i sent you

Fixed it, it did that earlier to someone else...
 8 years ago '07        #252
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
man tradin down in a mock draft is lame as hell

Again, THIS ISNT A NORMAL ONE PERSON MOCK DRAFT. WE ARE NOT SOME LAME DUDE TRADING WITH HIMSELF. WE ARE EACH REPRESENTING A TEAM MAKING MOVES FOR A TEAM WE THINK WOULD SUIT THEM BEST. UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE.
 8 years ago '08        #253
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 MythMade said:
Again, THIS ISNT A NORMAL ONE PERSON MOCK DRAFT. WE ARE NOT SOME LAME DUDE TRADING WITH HIMSELF. WE ARE EACH REPRESENTING A TEAM MAKING MOVES FOR A TEAM WE THINK WOULD SUIT THEM BEST. UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE.
dont even try
he thinks JOe buddens is the goat

8 years ago '07        #254
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
i understand, but trading down in a mock draft is lame as hell
If they are doing what they think is best for their team, then it isnt lame as hell. Again, if I did my own mock draft and made up stupid trades in my one man mock draft, then that would be lame as hell. But this is a multiple person mock. So go listen to MM2
 8 years ago '04        #255
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
how old is wepainters anyway?

NoLedge18720 said:
k1 what the f**k are you doing picking spiller

why not?

gives us a home run threat, we need another guy on offense who can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball especially if were going to miss out on Marshall.

I could of went with Iupati but thats a lil too high for him, same with Dan Williams.

I am sure we would trade down but that wasn't a option for me

btw quit hatin I see you hatin in that thread on the doomship :dancingcool:

Last edited by K1; 03-08-2010 at 06:15 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #256
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 MythMade said:
Them drafting a player where they have one of their biggest holes?

You want another RB or WR?
I'm just sayin, that's not how the Raiders draft.

and no my team's the Steelers, I'm just sayin get out of here with such an unreal draft
 8 years ago '07        #257
MythMade 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
I'm just sayin, that's not how the Raiders draft.

and no my team's the Steelers, I'm just sayin get out of here with such an unreal draft

We're not drafting to make it as realistic as possible, but to how we want our teams to draft...
 8 years ago '04        #258
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
bengals need to hurry the f**k up
 8 years ago '04        #259
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
With the twenty first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select: Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois

Once upon a time the Bengals had a passing attack that would cause D coordinators to lose sleep at night. However, after the worst offensive season passing since Carson Palmer began taking the snaps the Bengals need a lot of help to get their passing game back on track. After the tragic death of Chris Henry and releasing of Laveranues Coles they get their man in Benn. At 6'2 220 he has the size to be physical and speed (4.4) to become not just the deep threat they desperately need but (with an aging Chad Joh.. Ochocinco) he represents the Bengals future number 1. Benn has had an up and down career at Illinois with future WR Juice Williams throwing him errant passings mixed in with a few drops but the potential is there, he was once considered the top WR in his class. With Dez Bryant now the top 10 pick Benn could have been he should now have a chip on his shoulder to show that he is an elite level playmaker.

Also considered : TE - Aaron Hernandez, TE: Jermaine Gresham, Safety: Taylor Mays
 8 years ago '04        #260
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 Plizaya J said:
bengals need to hurry the f**k up
i had to fill in for the original person....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy