Who is better ROSE or WESTBROOK?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rose or westbrook????
Rose 60 53.10%
westbrook 45 39.82%
they are even 8 7.08%
Voters: 113. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
 01seay said:
I don't know who gets more hate these days on Boxden.

Drake or D. Rose

I think Rose just passed him on the hate meter..

Rose is a beast, no doubt, but him being better is only one's opinion, these two are honestly too close to call, each side has a legitimate argument.
 8 years ago '06        #142
Rique 59 heat pts59
space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
 01seay said:
I don't know who gets more hate these days on Boxden.

Drake or D. Rose

I think Rose just passed him on the hate meter..

No1 is hating on Rose he's a good player, but Rose stans on this board seem to want you to agree with everything they say or you're a hater. Just because someone thinks Westbrook is better doesn't mean they're a hater.
 8 years ago '07        #143
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Plizaya J said:
westbrook 30 pts, 5 reb, 13 ast
 8 years ago '09        #144
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Yall Rose fans funny. These threads go 8 pages cuz yall take everything to heart. Its fun f**king wit em and seeing the stupid s**t they say.

Were trying to "analise"
 8 years ago '09        #145
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,937 | Props total: 22193 22193
This is a joke. Rose isn't bad, but this is all westbrook. Disagree? Then oh well I guess.
 8 years ago '06        #146
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
i like both but real talk westbrook..
 8 years ago '07        #147
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Yes it means that and that hes a scary b**ch!!!
No it means he hit a shot around a screen every play in that highlight. And did i hear the announcer say 8 points on 10 shots. Thats not good at all
 03-03-2010, 09:31 AM         #148
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose and Westbrook will both be amazing point guards for years to come. Right now they both young studs that are helping lead their team to the playoffs. Rose is a extremely quick player who has a lot of upside and his body control above the rim is unreal. He has a improve mid range jump shot which will only get better. Westbrook is a very fast player who has the height and length to post you up or take you off the dribble. I sware when I watch this guy I think he could score anytime he wants too, he just needs to control himself a bit more. Hes a great playmaker and scorer. No guard can defend him in the NBA.. his first step is very quick.

Rose has a better Jumper
Westbrook is a better scorer
Rose is a better playmaker
Westbrook has more options on his team, I think Rose would have more a.ssist if he had more scoring options, but as of late Westbrook has been racking up his them a.ssist, you can easily see that his improving in that component.
Westbrook is a better defender
Rose can takeover games, he is way too quick and explosive especially if his jumper is on you cannot stop him. Rose proved he can elevate his game in the playoffs as we saw in the playoffs against Boston last year.

They are both neck at neck right now. I think Westbrook is slightly better than Rose right now. Rose is still a amazing player though. Very Very close comparison.
 8 years ago '07        #149
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
@ Westbrook being a better scorer shooting 41% and scoring 3 less points per game.

Rose is easily the better player.
 03-03-2010, 10:11 AM         #150
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Moses said:
@ Westbrook being a better scorer shooting 41% and scoring 3 less points per game.

Rose is easily the better player.
he is especially over the last couple months he is really coming into his own. he scores with ease, rose is a good scorer too no doubt.
 03-03-2010, 10:14 AM         #151
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose is the better scorer, his body control is so sick plus has a solid mid-range J. Those two things is what makes a 'em a better scorer right now than Westbrook. Like my man Nate Robinson said Westbrook is like the Adrian Peterson of the NBA, powerful, bully. Who ever was Russell's shooting coach should be hung.
 8 years ago '04        #152
stevecham 
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
 IAmazeMyself said:
Rose is the better scorer, his body control is so sick plus has a solid mid-range J. Those two things is what makes a 'em a better scorer right now than Westbrook. Like my man Nate Robinson said Westbrook is like the Adrian Peterson of the NBA, powerful, bully. Who ever was Russell's shooting coach should be hung.
Do you even know the definition of a point guard? So I guess by your statement Jason Kidd's shooting coach should be hung? How is Rose such a better scorer, he averages 3 more shots per game than Westbrook and only averages 3 more points per game than Westbrook.

Didn't you just have a Westbrook avy like last week? Your worse than a pair of flip flops.
 03-03-2010, 10:28 AM         #153
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stevecham said:
Do you even know the definition of a point guard? So I guess by your statement Jason Kidd's shooting coach should be hung? How is Rose such a better scorer, he averages 3 more shots per game than Westbrook and only averages 3 more points per game than Westbrook.

Didn't you just have a Westbrook avy like last week? Your worse than a pair of flip flops.
Are you stupid? Who you think is the one who started all this Rose vs Westbrook discussion? I'm a fan of Russell Westbrook, but I'm being real. Derrick Rose is the better scorer and that's the only thing he has on Russ. Westbrook is clearly better at everything else, plus he can get his and score bunches as well and that's why he gotten my vote. If he didn't have a unnatural shooting form he'll be miles a head of Rose.

You're in denial if you really think Rose isn't the better scorer right now. What does Jason Kidd shooting have to do with anything, clown? I don't get your point. I stated that hes the better scorer and listed the reasons why, i didn't say all-around point guard.

Last edited by IAmazeMyself; 03-03-2010 at 10:35 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #154
Mr. Moses 
space
space
He only averages three more points than Westbrook because he only takes one more shot than him including free throws, goofball.
 8 years ago '04        #155
stevecham 
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
Are you stupid? Who you think is the one who started all this Rose vs Westbrook discussion? I'm a fan of Russell Westbrook, but I'm being real. Derrick Rose is the better scorer and that's the only thing he has on Russ. Westbrook is clearly better at everything else, plus he can get his and score bunches as well and that's why he gotten my vote. If he didn't have a unnatural shooting form he'll be miles a head of Rose.

You're in denial if you really think Rose isn't the better scorer right now. What does Jason Kidd shooting have to do with anything, clown? I don't get your point. I stated that hes the better scorer and listed the reasons why, i didn't say all-around point guard.
So obviously you are so delusional that you think a Point Guards main objective is to score...Jason Kidd never could shoot the ball great and is considered a HOF point guard.
 8 years ago '04        #156
stevecham 
space
space
 Mr. Moses said:
He only averages three more points than Westbrook because he only takes one more shot than him including free throws, goofball.
He takes 3 more shots, and Westbrook only averages 1 more FT attempt, let me know when FT's are worth more than 1 point.
 03-03-2010, 11:05 AM         #157
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stevecham said:
So obviously you are so delusional that you think a Point Guards main objective is to score...Jason Kidd never could shoot the ball great and is considered a HOF point guard.
What's wrong with you? Don't put words in my mouth. You got all mad when i said Rose is the better scorer out of the two. If your memory wasn't shot. You'd remember how i was praising Westbrook in every aspect, and exposing Rose's bad vision, passing skills and how he's only a great scorer at the 1.
 8 years ago '07        #158
Mr. Moses 
space
space
 stevecham said:
He takes 3 more shots, and Westbrook only averages 1 more FT attempt, let me know when FT's are worth more than 1 point.
You're correct, free throws are worth one point.

Though, without free-throws, Derrick Rose as his team's number one scoring option averages 18 points on 18 shots while Russell Westbrook playing second banana averages 12 points on 15 shots.
 8 years ago '04        #159
stevecham 
space
space
 IAmazeMyself said:
What's wrong with you? Don't put words in my mouth. You got all mad when i said Rose is the better scorer out of the two. If your memory wasn't shot. You'd remember how i was praising Westbrook in every aspect, and exposing Rose's bad vision, passing skills and how he's only a great scorer at the 1.
What Im saying and its obvious from your posts that you value scoring more than other point guard aspects such as a.ssists, steals and rebounds.
 03-03-2010, 11:22 AM         #160
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stevecham said:
What Im saying and its obvious from your posts that you value scoring more than other point guard aspects such as a.ssists, steals and rebounds.
Talking out of your a.ss trying to save yourself. If that was the case i would of voted for Derrick Rose and not expose him for not making his teammates better. Westbrook is obviously better in every aspect for what you want in a point guard and along side on defense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago