Who is better ROSE or WESTBROOK?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rose or westbrook????
Rose 60 53.10%
westbrook 45 39.82%
they are even 8 7.08%
Voters: 113. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7337 7337
 Hold That said:

People probably voted for Westbrook based on this statement alone. This is Boxden you have to watch what you say..
or maybe cuz they dont suck on Rose d*ck like u do??
 8 years ago '05        #102
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 Andre3stacks said:
or maybe cuz they dont suck on Rose d*ck like u do??
You love stalking me, f**kin Hold That Stan, get off my nutsack..

Weren't you a guy 2 years ago saying Gilbert was better than LeBron? f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '08        #103
space
space
 Hold That said:
You love stalking me, f**kin Hold That Stan, get off my nutsack..

Weren't you a guy 2 years ago saying Gilbert was better than LeBron? f**k outta here.
n*gga ive been waiting for u to show me the site with that stat. Im stalking u??

I cant recall this
 8 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
n*gga ive been waiting for u to show me the site with that stat. Till u do im on yo a.ss n*gga.

I cant recall this

Durant is a.ssisted on 54% of his shots an ideal player for any PG to play with, the perfect scorer to deflect attention and a perfect catch and shoot guy, Durant MAKES WESTBROOK BETTER.

Now will you stop stalking me, and hop off my f**kin nut sack you piece of s**t..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2010 at 06:45 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #105
space
space
 Hold That said:

Durant is a.ssisted on 54% of his shots an ideal player for any PG to play with, the perfect scorer to deflect attention and a perfect catch and shoot guy, Durant MAKES WESTBROOK BETTER.

Now will stop stalking me, and hop off my f**kin nut sack you piece of s**t..
I could have sworn u said 54% of Westbrooks a.ssist come from Durant.

So that has nothing to do with Westbrook and his teamates possibly finding him at good spots on the floor. Durant makes that team better obviously. dont act like when Durant is having s**tty shooting nights Westbrook isn't attacking the basket finding teamates and defending. Durant gets shut down offensively one night and he becomes irrelevant for the most part. Westbrook is always relevant on the floor.

Why are u so mad?
 8 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
I could have sworn u said 54% of Westbrooks a.ssist come from Durant.

So that has nothing to do with Westbrook and his teamates possibly finding him at good spots on the floor. Durant makes that team better obviously. dont act like when Durant is having s**tty shooting nights Westbrook isn't attacking the basket finding teamates and defending. Durant gets shut down offensively one night and he becomes irrelevant for the most part. Westbrook is always relevant on the floor.

Why are u so mad?
Find my quote saying this, I said Durant is a.ssisted on 54% of his shots(and if I really average out the % it would come out higher, but I just threw that number out there from looking at the situations), if the number that a huge percentage, and if Westbrook is such a good passer as many of you claim it's not hard to believe he probably gets 4-5 a.ssist passing to Durant alone. He is the PG after all, and honestly if Westbrook isn't handling the ball it better be Durant. Nobody else on that team is getting more than 2 a.ssist, take that into consideration with as much scoring Durant does..

Westbrook is lucky as hell he's playing with Durant.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #107
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 benweezyb4wayne said:
If rose was on the thunder he would be putting upt 20 points 8 a.ssist a game.
yea but thats the thing, do you want rose taking shots over durant or do you want his first option to be getting the ball to durant or green... If i had a superstar i want my pg to get the ball to him and do other things, like steals rebounds etc... but rose can do that now, but him being the number 1 option it takes away from their scoring ability

Last edited by hbk83; 03-02-2010 at 07:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #108
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Mario williams >>>>>>>
u must not know what all pro means
 8 years ago '05        #109
space
space
And, Dre, I'm not mad, I'm annoyed, you n*ggas stay on my d*ck. I don't quote you n*ggas, yet you always want to interject with me and get proven wrong time and time again.

I have stats to back me up bring that s**t to someone else.
 8 years ago '04        #110
stevecham 
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
I don't get why you think Rose is so much better by leaps and bounds then Westbrook, did Westbrook screw your girl or something?
 8 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 stevecham said:
I don't get why you think Rose is so much better by leaps and bounds then Westbrook, did Westbrook screw your girl or something?
I've NEVER said this, and I've said time and time again. I wanted Westbrook if we didn't win the lottery(even though he would have been taken before we picked).

I think they will go down as the two best players in their draft. I think Rose is better, but when you argue with these lames on here, looking from afar it might seem like I hate Westbrook. I enjoy watching him play, and he has a good personality too so its easy to root for a guy like that. I hope he does well, and too be honest, Durant is lucky to play with a guy like Westbrook but Westbrook CLEARLY benefits more from playing with Durant.

Westbrook is one of my fav players, but I just don't think he's better than Rose. Honestly feel both of these guys will be studs.

And I'm pretty sure everyone can agree, it's alot easier to make a transition to the NBA when you play with another great player to help take pressure off of you. Rose does not have that benefit yet..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #112
space
space
 Hold That said:
Find my quote saying this, I said Durant is a.ssisted on 54% of his shots(and if I really average out the % it would come out higher, but I just threw that number out there from looking at the situations), if the number that a huge percentage, and if Westbrook is such a good passer as many of you claim it's not hard to believe he probably gets 4-5 a.ssist passing to Durant alone. He is the PG after all, and honestly if Westbrook isn't handling the ball it better be Durant. Nobody else on that team is getting more than 2 a.ssist, take that into consideration with as much scoring Durant does..

Westbrook is lucky as hell he's playing with Durant.
Based off that West makes Chris Paul that much better because he a.ssists him on 57% shots(last season) and is a post presence which that team doesn't have.

Durant is hella lucky to have a player like Westbrook tho. Out his own f**kin mouth.

“He’s been like an MVP,” said Durant, who had 25 points and nine rebounds Friday. “A lot of people talk about me myself, but I think he’s been the best player on our team, the guy that’s the catalyst for our offense and defense. He’s been keeping everybody involved and also making shots himself. He’s putting a lot of pressure on the defense, man, and he’s been playing phenomenal.

he doesn't say that s**t about Green and those other n*ggas for a reason. Is it that hard for 2 great players to coexist?? and a team be great because every1 knows durant doesn't do it himself and isn't the best player on his team everynight. Its like saying Kobe isn't top ___ or Pau isn't a top 3 PF because he has Kobe.
 8 years ago '08        #113
space
space
 Hold That said:
And, Dre, I'm not mad, I'm annoyed, you n*ggas stay on my d*ck. I don't quote you n*ggas, yet you always want to interject with me and get proven wrong time and time again.

I have stats to back me up bring that s**t to someone else.
its only the internet. If u wanna suck on Rose d*ck in peace go to a Bulls forum and do that s**t. U aint prove me wrong. Uve stated your opinion and ive stated mine. Might as well agree to disagree.

Hold That said:
I don't care what anyone has to say D.Rose has the potential to be one of the best ever. His potential is f**kin ridiculous. Even Rose haters have to admitt that, but at the same time he still has such a long way to go. Which is what makes following his career so exciting, he's already dominating games and dominating fourth quaters, its amazing to watch. At the same time he needs to improve on his 3 point shot/court vision/defense..

Once Rose gets some help in the post and a 3point shooter we'll be fine.
Do u get horny when u type this? Was that even needed. Just read this to urself. saying Rose has potential to be one of the best is like me saying Blatche has the potential to be one of the best. Difference is u can tell id be jokin.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 03-02-2010 at 07:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Based off that West makes Chris Paul that much better because he a.ssists him on 57% shots(last season) and is a post presence which that team doesn't have.

Durant is hella lucky to have a player like Westbrook tho. Out his own f**kin mouth.

“He’s been like an MVP,” said Durant, who had 25 points and nine rebounds Friday. “A lot of people talk about me myself, but I think he’s been the best player on our team, the guy that’s the catalyst for our offense and defense. He’s been keeping everybody involved and also making shots himself. He’s putting a lot of pressure on the defense, man, and he’s been playing phenomenal.

he doesn't say that s**t about Green and those other n*ggas for a reason. Is it that hard for 2 great players to coexist?? and a team be great because every1 knows durant doesn't do it himself and isn't the best player on his team everynight. Its like saying Kobe isn't top ___ or Pau isn't a top 3 PF because he has Kobe.
I agree with this, I can't argue this. If Westbrook wasn't on that team they would probably still be s**t. Westbrook is a good player, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Durant improved so much after his rookie year when he added a player the calibre of Westbrook on his team. Remember when some people were saying Al Horford should be ROY. I think they are lucky to play with each other. But like I said, Westbrook benefits more, and you guys underestimate the fact that Rose is pretty much alone and playing with people would be 4th or 5th options on contending teams. Deng MAYBE a good third option, MAYBE.
 8 years ago '07        #115
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 benweezyb4wayne said:
all star ballot doesn't show Shooting guard and Point guard it simply states GUARD you failed!!!

rose wasnt voted in u dumb f**k he was chosen by the coaches rose was 6th among guard votes damn the rose stans are f**kin retarded

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-02-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
its only the internet. If u wanna suck on Rose d*ck in peace go to a Bulls forum and do that s**t. U aint prove me wrong. Uve stated your opinion and ive stated mine. Might as well agree to disagree.

I said this in the Rose is the GOAT thread to agree to disagree, yet you n*ggas keep following me in each thread. YOU QUOTED ME, get that right. And why the f**k do you care if I say Roses potential is out of this world? Because it is, me saying that is no garuntee he will even come close to reaching his potential. Yet you seem to hate Rose so MUCH that if anyone gives this n*gga any kind of respect they are "sucking his d*ck"

I've complimented Westbrook many times in my posts, but like I said, you n*ggas hate for the sake of hating. It's in your blood, but at the same time... this is boxden.
 8 years ago '08        #117
space
space
 Hold That said:
I agree with this, I can't argue this. If Westbrook wasn't on that team they would probably still be s**t. Westbrook is a good player, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Durant improved so much after his rookie year when he added a player the calibre of Westbrook on his team. Remember when some people were saying Al Horford should be ROY. I think they are lucky to play with each other. But like I said, Westbrook benefits more, and you guys underestimate the fact that Rose is pretty much alone and playing with people would be 4th or 5th options on contending teams. Deng MAYBE a good third option, MAYBE.
Well agree to disagree for today. As long as u dont suck on rose d*ck to hard anymore and pay me that 100 dollars in a couple of months we cool.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #118
stevecham 
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
I've NEVER said this, and I've said time and time again. I wanted Westbrook if we didn't win the lottery(even though he would have been taken before we picked).

I think they will go down as the two best players in their draft. I think Rose is better, but when you argue with these lames on here, looking from afar it might seem like I hate Westbrook. I enjoy watching him play, and he has a good personality too so its easy to root for a guy like that. I hope he does well, and too be honest, Durant is lucky to play with a guy like Westbrook but Westbrook CLEARLY benefits more from playing with Durant.

Westbrook is one of my fav players, but I just don't think he's better than Rose. Honestly feel both of these guys will be studs.

And I'm pretty sure everyone can agree, it's alot easier to make a transition to the NBA when you play with another great player to help take pressure off of you. Rose does not have that benefit yet..
Thing is Westbrook is playing with the exact same team from last year and got better in every stat category across the board this year. Playing with the exact same team they are well on their way to having 20 more wins that last year, which means Westbrook has progressed significantly.
 8 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 stevecham said:
Thing is Westbrook is playing with the exact same team from last year and got better in every stat category across the board this year. Playing with the exact same team they are well on their way to having 20 more wins that last year, which means Westbrook has progressed significantly.
I agree, and I'm not taking anything away from him. Rose has improved in everything BUT his a.ssist numbers(some of it is his fault most is not).. Like I said, it's easier to make a transition when you play along side of a great player that is able to take attention away from you. It's easier for you to find your game and develope, without seeing constant double teams on a nightly basis..

All I'm saying is don't underestimate the fact that he's lucky to have Durant, and Rose is doing this s**t by himself.
 8 years ago '08        #120
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Andre3stacks said:
Well agree to disagree for today. As long as u dont suck on rose d*ck to hard anymore and pay me that 100 dollars in a couple of months we cool.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy