Who is better ROSE or WESTBROOK?

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 63
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Rose or westbrook????
Rose 60 53.10%
westbrook 45 39.82%
they are even 8 7.08%
Voters: 113. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 r.burgundy said:
i watch plenty games.nobody shoots 100% from tha field.job of p.g is to put your guys in tha best position to score
If you watch the games then it really shouldn't be debateable honestly, how much this team jags open looks.

Fact is Westbrook has developed into one heck of a passer, and you can make a strong case that he's a superior passer than Rose. But I refuse to believe it until Rose gets some real help and people who can actually finish in the paint.

Bulls are ranked 26th in scoring for a damn good reason. Rose can pass them the rock but he cant put the ball in the basket for them...

Either way, Westbrook fans are not crazy for saying he's a better passer as all evidence in terms of a.ssist lead to that reasoning. But me personally I still believe it's a wash based on how I see Rose consistently setting up his teammates and yet they continue to miss open shots. The roster is filled with a team of inconsistent shooters, not one player on the team with a dependable 3 point shot.

Deng has a consistent midrange but he operates strictly inside the 3 point line and rarely slashes off the ball.
 8 years ago '09        #182
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 IAmazeMyself said:
You do know he plays in the perfect system and basically plays 48 minutes unless hes in deep foul trouble.

Exactly, thats why Monta Ellis numbers are inflated like crazy also
 8 years ago '07        #183
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4820 4820
 Hold That said:
If you watch the games then it really shouldn't be debateable honestly, how much this team jags open looks.

Fact is Westbrook has developed into one heck of a passer, and you can make a strong case that he's a superior passer than Rose. But I refuse to believe it until Rose gets some real help and people who can actually finish in the paint.

Bulls are ranked 26th in scoring for a damn good reason. Rose can pass them the rock but he cant put the ball in the basket for them...

Either way, Westbrook fans are not crazy for saying he's a better passer as all evidence in terms of a.ssist lead to that reasoning. But me personally I still believe it's a wash based on how I see Rose consistently setting up his teammates and yet they continue to miss open shots. The roster is filled with a team of inconsistent shooters, not one player on the team with a dependable 3 point shot.

Deng has a consistent midrange but he operates strictly inside the 3 point line and rarely slashes off the ball.
bruh,watch your own video you posted of rose vs boston.he missed joakim noah under tha basket or rollin to tha basket at least 10 times and i didnt even watch tha whole vid.noah shoots close to 50% so if he got 1/2 of tha passes that rose missed he woulda at least made 5 outta 10 which woulda given rose an xtra 5 a.ssists.

but then again bein as how ima p.g and i coach i probally see tha game differently than u might
 8 years ago '05        #184
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 r.burgundy said:
bruh,watch your own video you posted of rose vs boston.he missed joakim noah under tha basket or rollin to tha basket at least 10 times and i didnt even watch tha whole vid.noah shoots close to 50% so if he got 1/2 of tha passes that rose missed he woulda at least made 5 outta 10 which woulda given rose an xtra 5 a.ssists.

but then again bein as how ima p.g and i coach i probally see tha game differently than u might
He's a scoring PG, are you really telling me you'd rather have Joakim Noah non finishing a.ss and 60% FT shooter take a shot rather than Rose getting the two f**kin points that he did.

He won that game single handedly and broke records in the process yet your stilllllllllll critisize THAT game.

That pretty much sums up why you guys are just flat out HATERS and not just argueing why you think westbrook is better.

Last year one of you said D.J Augustine was better than Rose.. so i mean it really don't matter nothing you guys say is suprising, it's comical at this point.
 8 years ago '05        #185
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
^Yeah you right, s**t is getting old.
 03-03-2010, 05:42 PM         #186
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rose won
 8 years ago '05        #187
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Sorry im not the type of guy to post 100 posts a day these f*gots are getting me pissed off i guarantee rose wins 4:1 in this poll f**kin lames.
You lost with that prediction.

Then you really lost because you are getting mad over the internet.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 03-03-2010 at 05:48 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #188
seewhy14 
space
avatar space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
Westbrook
 03-03-2010, 06:27 PM         #189
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You lost with that prediction.

Then you really lost because you are getting mad over the internet.
you lost because you have no bball team to vote for so you migrate over to chicago the nearest team.


P.S. your a rams fan your life is one big FAIL.
 03-03-2010, 06:36 PM         #190
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
you lost because you have no bball team to vote for so you migrate over to chicago the nearest team.


P.S. your a rams fan your life is one big FAIL.
 8 years ago '04        #191
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Sorry im not the type of guy to post 100 posts a day these f*gots are getting me pissed off i guarantee rose wins 4:1 in this poll f**kin lames.
 03-03-2010, 07:46 PM         #192
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
poll aint over yet buddy relax
 8 years ago '09        #193
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
n*gga gone make 30 aliases to try and give his prediction a chance

WHats up with these Rose threads going platinum
 8 years ago '08        #194
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 TheG1ftedOne said:
n*gga gone make 30 aliases to try and give his prediction a chance

WHats up with these Rose threads going platinum
You, Iamaze, In4mous, Burgandy and Lil Jay make these threads go plat. With out yall these threads wouldnt be more than 1 page. Its that yall come in show Rose love tho.
 8 years ago '07        #195
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PEK said:
You, Iamaze, In4mous, Burgandy and Lil Jay make these threads go plat. With out yall these threads wouldnt be more than 1 page. Its that yall come in show Rose love tho.


in the other thread hold that and chi city had more posts than me this n*gga hold that had like 40 ...stfu
 8 years ago '08        #196
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 INF4MOUS said:


in the other thread hold that and chi city had more posts than me this n*gga hold that had like 40 ...stfu
U mad cuz its true b**ch You posted in there a hell of a lot more than me and im a fan of the Bulls. What does that say about u? Take Rose nuts out ur mouth
 8 years ago '05        #197
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 INF4MOUS said:


in the other thread hold that and chi city had more posts than me this n*gga hold that had like 40 ...stfu
We should have the most posts we are Chicago Bulls fans. The sad thing is YOU n*ggas are in the top 5 for most posts in a 15 page long thread and claim to hate the guy. And The Russell Westbrook stan had the MOST posts in the Rose is top 3 thread, and created THIS thread..

These Rose haters love Rose more than we do..

More publicity for Rose.. We love it!!


Last edited by Hold That; 03-03-2010 at 08:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #198
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PEK said:
U mad cuz its true b**ch You posted in there a hell of a lot more than me and im a fan of the Bulls. What does that say about u? Take Rose nuts out ur mouth
why would i be mad

i had like 17 posts in 16 pages dont gas it...what it says is i was laughin at rose stans makin excuses for his play left and right with no facts to prove it...not gonna get into it again you and i know whats goin on


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-03-2010 at 08:13 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #199
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
We should have the most posts we are Chicago Bulls fans. The sad thing is YOU n*ggas are in the top 5 for most posts in a 15 page long thread and claim to hate the guy. And The Russell Westbrook stan had the MOST posts in the Rose is top 3 thread, and created THIS thread..

These Rose haters love Rose more than we do..

More publicity for Rose.. We love it!!
nobody said you shouldnt the other n*gga brought it up like i was leading the thread

never said i hated rose i actually said i liked him hes just not a true pg and not a top 3 pg...reading is fundamental i know its hard to do when ur mad

a rose stan made this thread not a westbrook fan

why u care about this n*ggas publicity so much fam?? sounds pretty suspect to me


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 03-03-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 03-03-2010, 08:14 PM         #200
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
nobody said you shouldnt the other n*gga brought it up like i was leading the thread

never said i hated rose i actually said i liked him hes just not a true pg and not a top 3 pg...reading is fundamental i know its hard to do when ur mad

a rose stand made this thread not a westbrook fan

why u care about this n*ggas publicity so much fam?? sounds pretty suspect to me
dude should fix it real quick
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy