BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne NOT GOING TO JAIL. Courthouse CATCHES ON FIRE! Police looking for Galaxy

most viewed right now
 121
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 ronnie said:
Him posting news is a good thing, as with everyone else posting new tracks and news. It keeps things fresh in the HHS with new ish to talk and read about on a regular basis. More of that stuff the better.

One problem with exhibit is he likes to post after someone already has and I'm always merging them. Also, exhibit X, you need to include pics, excerpt, audio, whatever along with your new thread - not just a link to your site. I dont like people spamming to advertise their site. Include info within your post. Thats the reason why your previous names were banned. Although you're doing a better job including stuff in your thread lately, I still had to add stuff to this one. Again, all you posted was a link. I don;t want to keep doing that.
The Boss as Spoken...Now Respect His Authoritah!








[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #222
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825







in the middle pic...
i dare u to point out to me where his neck ends & his face starts.



Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 03-02-2010 at 05:04 PM..
 03-02-2010, 05:13 PM         #223
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"f**k it, I see imma have to take the Rick Ross approach wit this guy"

ddot seriously, much respect to you as a man who works hard to advance in life....i appreciate how you take the time post hiphop related news in BX, much success to you and your site

BUT FAT f**k JUST ADMIT THAT ITS YOU ALREADY!!! :finger:
 8 years ago '04        #224
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
 davon4204 said:
Damn they havin a hard time gettin him in jail.
 03-02-2010, 06:06 PM         #225
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:offtopic:
 03-02-2010, 06:12 PM         #226
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Him posting news is a good thing, as with everyone else posting new tracks and news. It keeps things fresh in the HHS with new ish to talk and read about on a regular basis. More of that stuff the better.

One problem with exhibit is he likes to post after someone already has and I'm always merging them. Also, exhibit X, you need to include pics, excerpt, audio, whatever along with your new thread - not just a link to your site. I dont like people spamming to advertise their site. Include info within your post. Thats the reason why your previous names were banned. Although you're doing a better job including stuff in your thread lately, I still had to add stuff to this one. Again, all you posted was a link. I don;t want to keep doing that.
thats why my accounts got banned because you thought I was trying to spam the website link on BX

which isnt the case and ever since you explained that to me last time I've always made the effort to make sure whatever the new s**t I post it in the thread

I thought the rule was you must post a link to the source of where you got your post from






thats the only reason I post the link to the dude site I didnt know we didnt have to
 8 years ago '04        #227
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236

[pic - click to view]





make this one of the smiley's on bx from now on


Last edited by Budala; 03-02-2010 at 06:14 PM..
 03-02-2010, 06:16 PM         #228
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
:offtopic:
like a motherf**ka.

its sad that n*ggas are so obsessed with who someone is online or whoever this fat blog n*gga is they made a 20 page case out of it

 8 years ago '04        #229
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
Did you just refer to yourself in the fourth person? :jay:
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #230
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
OMG OMG LMAOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOO


[pic - click to view]



AT THE PICS, GIFS, THE EXPOSURE WOW WAT A GOOD LAUGH, n*gga U CLEARLY HIM..... SEE HOW HE GOT UPSET LIKE A b**ch, TRY TO PROVE U AINT HIM POST YA FACEBOOK ACCOUNT OR SOMETHIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AWESOME!!!! keep up the brutal s**t people....
 8 years ago '04        #231
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236
smh @ this n*ggas facebook friends


[pic - click to view]

 03-02-2010, 06:38 PM         #232
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exhibit BX said:
thats why my accounts got banned because you thought I was trying to spam the website link on BX

which isnt the case and ever since you explained that to me last time I've always made the effort to make sure whatever the new s**t I post it in the thread

I thought the rule was you must post a link to the source of where you got your post from






thats the only reason I post the link to the dude site I didnt know we didnt have to



Stop this bulls**t, why did you post his site in the Diddy thread, if they have the s**t on MTV?

Why would you go to his site, when you can go to MTV?
 8 years ago '07        #233
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 Exhibit BX said:
thats why my accounts got banned because you thought I was trying to spam the website link on BX

which isnt the case and ever since you explained that to me last time I've always made the effort to make sure whatever the new s**t I post it in the thread

I thought the rule was you must post a link to the source of where you got your post from






thats the only reason I post the link to the dude site I didnt know we didnt have to
how u still b**chin?....dude gave u reasons....and y r u giving excuses to him on here?..PM him...lmao...ddot u get more and more retarded as time goes by..I swear...
 03-02-2010, 06:42 PM         #234
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exhibit BX said:
like a motherf**ka.

its sad that n*ggas are so obsessed with who someone is online or whoever this fat blog n*gga is they made a 20 page case out of it

 8 years ago '05        #235
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
quick update did exhibit just get exposed? damn i even had nothing to do with it
 8 years ago '04        #236
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236
 TVee said:
Did you just refer to yourself in the fourth person? :jay:
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #237
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11703 11703
@ this whole dam thread
 8 years ago '06        #238
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,746 | Props total: 3679 3679
 Budala said:
OH SHYT...... BX exposing again.... damn these lil wayne threads...
 03-02-2010, 07:35 PM         #239
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only on boxden
 8 years ago '05        #240
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
lol i aint seen a n*gga get exposed in a while...this one bad
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy