BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne NOT GOING TO JAIL. Courthouse CATCHES ON FIRE! Police looking for Galaxy

most viewed right now
 184
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 168
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 149
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
17 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #201
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
damn wayne can go shoot 10 more videos
 8 years ago '07        #202
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
yall do realize Exhibit BX is never gonna be a internet reporter 4 us after this... which i guess isn't so bad, i was sick of clicking the d.dot omen site.
 8 years ago '07        #203
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 450 450
 NuffGanja said:
yall do realize Exhibit BX is never gonna be a internet reporter 4 us after this... which i guess isn't so bad, i was sick of clicking the d.dot omen site.
he gets his info from other hiphop sites and presents it as news to us with his resource being his website...only difference is he might get it to us in BX maybe within a hour of when someone else will post it here...no big loss really....
 03-02-2010, 02:59 PM         #204
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

 NuffGanja said:
yall do realize Exhibit BX is never gonna be a internet reporter 4 us after this... which i guess isn't so bad, i was sick of clicking the d.dot omen site.




[video - click to view]

m40s

why would I stop posting? cuz these dumb n*ggas made a bunch of claims with no proof about me and my identity

I'm good :dancingcool:

back to your regular scheduled programming
 8 years ago '07        #205
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Exhibit BX said:





why would I stop posting? cuz these dumb n*ggas made a bunch of claims with no proof about me and my identity

I'm good :dancingcool:

back to your regular scheduled programming
Props to this dude, f**k the people on here.. they try to expose people because their life is that bad and their that insecure and uptight about life and themselves so they try to bring other people down.

Do you homie.
 8 years ago '08        #206
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 Exhibit BX said:





why would I stop posting? cuz these dumb n*ggas made a bunch of claims with no proof about me and my identity

I'm good :dancingcool:

back to your regular scheduled programming
Exhibit, why don't you k!ll the whole buzz and just post a real picture of you, just snap a picture with today's date and you can even give the finger to the n*ggas

But if you can't even do that.....this s**t is looking like that b**ch that got exposed last night


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #207
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 1570 1570
that good ol new orleans voodoo
 8 years ago '07        #208
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
 Exhibit BX said:





why would I stop posting? cuz these dumb n*ggas made a bunch of claims with no proof about me and my identity

I'm good :dancingcool:

back to your regular scheduled programming
lol i noticed u sourced MTV this time, this is a first. props. u still got owned tho. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #209
lr501 
space
avatar space
space
$3,190 | Props total: 41 41
 03-02-2010, 03:16 PM         #210
Fire Frenzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this n*gga got r*ped by ya'll
 8 years ago '05        #211
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28911 28911
 NuffGanja said:
yall do realize Exhibit BX is never gonna be a internet reporter 4 us after this... which i guess isn't so bad, i was sick of clicking the d.dot omen site.
....n*ggas Was Posting The Same Shyt,n*ggas Would Beat Him To The News When Posting On Here.

I Think I Was One Of The First To Tell Him To Stop With Those Blog Link Posting and He Kept It Up But The News He Gets On His Blog Is Second Handed News Thats Already Been Spread.
 03-02-2010, 03:23 PM         #212
Kipbreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na Exhibit BX does a good job :rasta:
 03-02-2010, 03:26 PM         #213
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*ggas Was Posting The Same Shyt,n*ggas Would Beat Him To The News When Posting On Here.

I Think I Was One Of The First To Tell Him To Stop With Those Blog Link Posting and He Kept It Up But The News He Gets On His Blog Is Second Handed News Thats Already Been Spread.
 8 years ago '98        #214
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 4290 4290
Him posting news is a good thing, as with everyone else posting new tracks and news. It keeps things fresh in the HHS with new ish to talk and read about on a regular basis. More of that stuff the better.

One problem with exhibit is he likes to post after someone already has and I'm always merging them. Also, exhibit X, you need to include pics, excerpt, audio, whatever along with your new thread - not just a link to your site. I dont like people spamming to advertise their site. Include info within your post. Thats the reason why your previous names were banned. Although you're doing a better job including stuff in your thread lately, I still had to add stuff to this one. Again, all you posted was a link. I don;t want to keep doing that.
 8 years ago '09        #215
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261


well the thread with the c*ck-eyed broad got locked in a few hours...
what's the over-under of this 1 lasting???
 03-02-2010, 03:45 PM         #216
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Him posting news is a good thing, as with everyone else posting new tracks and news. It keeps things fresh in the HHS with new ish to talk and read about on a regular basis. More of that stuff the better.

One problem with exhibit is he likes to post after someone already has and I'm always merging them. Also, exhibit X, you need to include pics, excerpt, audio, whatever along with your new thread - not just a link to your site. I dont like people spamming to advertise their site. Include info within your post. Thats the reason why your previous names were banned. Although you're doing a better job including stuff in your thread lately, I still had to add stuff to this one. Again, all you posted was a link. I don;t want to keep doing that.
All he had to do is admit his ties to that site, we know it's his site.

For Example: MTV news posted an article about Diddy with a video, but he posted his site (with the same video you can get from MTV). Why not just post the MTV article?

We are mad he's trying to feed us news we can get from MTV, but he puts it on his blog, and then tells us, "that's not my site."

If it's not your site, why not just post the MTV link, instead sending us off to some blog site that is not the main source?

If he admitted to owning the site, I would have no problem coming through and helping his site out.
 8 years ago '09        #217
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 Don Peru said:
oh s**t......they got gifs too!


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #218
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,630 | Props total: 37187 37187
it's all her fault

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 8 years ago '09        #219
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 Budala said:
 8 years ago '06        #220
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
Damn they havin a hard time gettin him in jail.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
75 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy