BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne NOT GOING TO JAIL. Courthouse CATCHES ON FIRE! Police looking for Galaxy

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #201
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
damn wayne can go shoot 10 more videos
 8 years ago '07        #202
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
yall do realize Exhibit BX is never gonna be a internet reporter 4 us after this... which i guess isn't so bad, i was sick of clicking the d.dot omen site.
 8 years ago '07        #203
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
 NuffGanja said:
yall do realize Exhibit BX is never gonna be a internet reporter 4 us after this... which i guess isn't so bad, i was sick of clicking the d.dot omen site.
he gets his info from other hiphop sites and presents it as news to us with his resource being his website...only difference is he might get it to us in BX maybe within a hour of when someone else will post it here...no big loss really....
 03-02-2010, 03:59 PM         #204
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

NuffGanja said:

[video - click to view]

m40s

why would I stop posting? cuz these dumb n*ggas made a bunch of claims with no proof about me and my identity

I'm good :dancingcool:

back to your regular scheduled programming
 8 years ago '07        #205
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Exhibit BX said:

why would I stop posting? cuz these dumb n*ggas made a bunch of claims with no proof about me and my identity

Props to this dude, f**k the people on here.. they try to expose people because their life is that bad and their that insecure and uptight about life and themselves so they try to bring other people down.

Do you homie.
 8 years ago '08        #206
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 Exhibit BX said:

Exhibit, why don't you k!ll the whole buzz and just post a real picture of you, just snap a picture with today's date and you can even give the finger to the n*ggas

But if you can't even do that.....this s**t is looking like that b**ch that got exposed last night

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #207
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
that good ol new orleans voodoo
 8 years ago '07        #208
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Exhibit BX said:

lol i noticed u sourced MTV this time, this is a first. props. u still got owned tho. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #209
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 03-02-2010, 04:16 PM         #210
Fire Frenzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this n*gga got r*ped by ya'll
 8 years ago '05        #211
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 NuffGanja said:
....n*ggas Was Posting The Same Shyt,n*ggas Would Beat Him To The News When Posting On Here.

I Think I Was One Of The First To Tell Him To Stop With Those Blog Link Posting and He Kept It Up But The News He Gets On His Blog Is Second Handed News Thats Already Been Spread.
 03-02-2010, 04:23 PM         #212
Kipbreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na Exhibit BX does a good job :rasta:
 03-02-2010, 04:26 PM         #213
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*ggas Was Posting The Same Shyt,n*ggas Would Beat Him To The News When Posting On Here.

I Think I Was One Of The First To Tell Him To Stop With Those Blog Link Posting and He Kept It Up But The News He Gets On His Blog Is Second Handed News Thats Already Been Spread.
 8 years ago '98        #214
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
Him posting news is a good thing, as with everyone else posting new tracks and news. It keeps things fresh in the HHS with new ish to talk and read about on a regular basis. More of that stuff the better.

One problem with exhibit is he likes to post after someone already has and I'm always merging them. Also, exhibit X, you need to include pics, excerpt, audio, whatever along with your new thread - not just a link to your site. I dont like people spamming to advertise their site. Include info within your post. Thats the reason why your previous names were banned. Although you're doing a better job including stuff in your thread lately, I still had to add stuff to this one. Again, all you posted was a link. I don;t want to keep doing that.
 8 years ago '09        #215
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825

well the thread with the c*ck-eyed broad got locked in a few hours...
what's the over-under of this 1 lasting???
 03-02-2010, 04:45 PM         #216
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Him posting news is a good thing, as with everyone else posting new tracks and news. It keeps things fresh in the HHS with new ish to talk and read about on a regular basis. More of that stuff the better.

One problem with exhibit is he likes to post after someone already has and I'm always merging them. Also, exhibit X, you need to include pics, excerpt, audio, whatever along with your new thread - not just a link to your site. I dont like people spamming to advertise their site. Include info within your post. Thats the reason why your previous names were banned. Although you're doing a better job including stuff in your thread lately, I still had to add stuff to this one. Again, all you posted was a link. I don;t want to keep doing that.
All he had to do is admit his ties to that site, we know it's his site.

For Example: MTV news posted an article about Diddy with a video, but he posted his site (with the same video you can get from MTV). Why not just post the MTV article?

We are mad he's trying to feed us news we can get from MTV, but he puts it on his blog, and then tells us, "that's not my site."

If it's not your site, why not just post the MTV link, instead sending us off to some blog site that is not the main source?

If he admitted to owning the site, I would have no problem coming through and helping his site out.
 8 years ago '09        #217
space
space
 Don Peru said:
oh s**t......they got gifs too!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #218
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25647 25647
it's all her fault

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 8 years ago '09        #219
space
space
 Budala said:
 8 years ago '06        #220
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Damn they havin a hard time gettin him in jail.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy