Pawn Stars

most viewed right now
 115
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20059 20059
i think the show is somewhat fixed, because that place is open 24hrs so if someone comes in at night when they aren't there they prob tell em come back tomorrow. and these ppl are f**king dumb, the appraisers will be like that's worth 10 gs at auction and then the pawn shop guy is like ill give you 3. lol id be like peace im goin to auction. anyone see that one dude who brought in some legit treasure from some dynasty i dnt remember it too much cuz i was a little high but it was real and dude wanted like 500k.
 8 years ago '04        #42
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 minimafia_aj said:
i think the show is somewhat fixed, because that place is open 24hrs so if someone comes in at night when they aren't there they prob tell em come back tomorrow. and these ppl are f**king dumb, the appraisers will be like that's worth 10 gs at auction and then the pawn shop guy is like ill give you 3. lol id be like peace im goin to auction. anyone see that one dude who brought in some legit treasure from some dynasty i dnt remember it too much cuz i was a little high but it was real and dude wanted like 500k.
ever tried s**t at an auction? the dude wanted like 700k and its well worth it and then a lot more. it wasnt just some treasure, it was the taj f**king mahal.

either way, auctions are gonna r*pe the s**t out of you as well
 8 years ago '04        #43
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 minimafia_aj said:
i think the show is somewhat fixed, because that place is open 24hrs so if someone comes in at night when they aren't there they prob tell em come back tomorrow. and these ppl are f**king dumb, the appraisers will be like that's worth 10 gs at auction and then the pawn shop guy is like ill give you 3. lol id be like peace im goin to auction. anyone see that one dude who brought in some legit treasure from some dynasty i dnt remember it too much cuz i was a little high but it was real and dude wanted like 500k.
well you do know they dont show every transaction right One of those trivia things was like they pawn or buy like 200 items a day or more
 03-04-2010, 01:13 PM         #44
!$$!G.D.F!$$! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
i think the show is somewhat fixed, because that place is open 24hrs so if someone comes in at night when they aren't there they prob tell em come back tomorrow. and these ppl are f**king dumb, the appraisers will be like that's worth 10 gs at auction and then the pawn shop guy is like ill give you 3. lol id be like peace im goin to auction. anyone see that one dude who brought in some legit treasure from some dynasty i dnt remember it too much cuz i was a little high but it was real and dude wanted like 500k.

I was in vegas wit my girl last month, so we went to see these rapists to sell some s**t she didnt want anymore. The joint was packed, but its madddddd small compared to how they show it on tv, they dont really have that much s**t in plain view (literally just two counters, mostly jewelery).

talked to old boy chumlee, he was cool, I asked him to lookup the price of silver for me and he did, the whole time wit his bigass mouth hangin open like he was dyin for a cheeseburger. Them two boys is biggggg, they say the camera adds ten pounds, for real in person adds 50 then.

We forgot something we wanted to sell so we went back later, they had a f**kin line out the door down the block. Somebody said they were filming and not letting people in (some cowboy whos cursin "this aint the only f**kin pawnshop in town boy howdy, f**k these boys!!!" He had me dyin. So we went across the street to some hood pawn shop, homeboy was from bk so we start talkin, he says the only reason they have a show is cause one of them had a friend at the history channel and pitched it to him.

As for the 24hrs thing, they told us they only take gold and silver after closing hours so I'm sure people have to come back.
 03-04-2010, 05:46 PM         #45
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them dudes know how to hustle for a dollar or 3,000+...
 8 years ago '09        #46
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i wanna stab chum lee in his fat retard face
 8 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20059 20059
yeah thats what it was the taj mahal treasure that s**t was sick lol. but yeah i always see that stack of blu rays lol. wonder how much pawn shops sell that s**t for.
 03-04-2010, 07:30 PM         #48
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
i wanna stab chum lee in his fat retard face
why??
 8 years ago '07        #49
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Ricky Towel said:
i wanna stab chum lee in his fat retard face
why the f**k would you wanna do that
 8 years ago '09        #50
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
you guys serious?


because he's an annoying fat retard.
 03-04-2010, 09:30 PM         #51
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome show
 8 years ago '04        #52
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Ricky Towel said:
you guys serious?


because he's an annoying fat retard.
youre an annoying skinny retard
 8 years ago '09        #53
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 !$$!G.D.F!$$! said:
I was in vegas wit my girl last month, so we went to see these rapists to sell some s**t she didnt want anymore. The joint was packed, but its madddddd small compared to how they show it on tv, they dont really have that much s**t in plain view (literally just two counters, mostly jewelery).

talked to old boy chumlee, he was cool, I asked him to lookup the price of silver for me and he did, the whole time wit his bigass mouth hangin open like he was dyin for a cheeseburger. Them two boys is biggggg, they say the camera adds ten pounds, for real in person adds 50 then.

We forgot something we wanted to sell so we went back later, they had a f**kin line out the door down the block. Somebody said they were filming and not letting people in (some cowboy whos cursin "this aint the only f**kin pawnshop in town boy howdy, f**k these boys!!!" He had me dyin. So we went across the street to some hood pawn shop, homeboy was from bk so we start talkin, he says the only reason they have a show is cause one of them had a friend at the history channel and pitched it to him.

As for the 24hrs thing, they told us they only take gold and silver after closing hours so I'm sure people have to come back.
 8 years ago '09        #54
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Sabotage said:
youre an annoying skinny retard
good one
 03-05-2010, 12:30 AM         #55
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
you guys serious?


because he's an annoying fat retard.
When does he annoy anyone? Him and Big Hoss have been friends since they were lil tykes. He's dopey as f**k, but amusing none the less... he's the guinea pig for all the refurbished products they finish. A harmless fat dude and you want to stab him in the face...
 8 years ago '09        #56
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 WilliamHBonnie said:
When does he annoy anyone? Him and Big Hoss have been friends since they were lil tykes. He's dopey as f**k, but amusing none the less... he's the guinea pig for all the refurbished products they finish. A harmless fat dude and you want to stab him in the face...
he annoys me everytime hes on camera.
 8 years ago '06        #57
luckluck 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
Rick and the Old Man must stay in the library because it seems like they know at least a little bit about EVERYthing. That s**t is crazy. Rick knows about all types pf old and ancient weapons, guitars, cars, boats, and all type of s**t. Dude has to do some hardcore studying.
 8 years ago '07        #58
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Ricky Towel said:
he annoys me everytime hes on camera.
lol come on mayn...leave chum alone
 03-06-2010, 01:42 PM         #59
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chumlee for president
 8 years ago '04        #60
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
they be raping people because if you go try to sell the s**t yourself, it's going to take years to find a buyer to pay exactly what you want

you can give it to an auction house to put up but they're still going to take a percentage and that'll take years

and yeah, the side stories of s**t are fake like when old dude sends the 2 dummies on a mission to the house or something and they just chill eating doritos...you don't become a million dollar business with 2 complete retards loafing all the time
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy