March 2010: What Did You Wear Today?

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #22
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 NYC-Banga said:
im old school sorry, im part of the when WDYWT generation was just about the heat on your feet.
I remember those days too f**ker lol... But I also remember when tCap, Syn and others would post that fly gear from head to toe... We know all you need to do is post pics of the kicks and k!ll it b**ch!!!!!! Some of us aren't so fortunate!
 8 years ago '06        #23
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 Just1Spark said:
sk'doosh

[pic - click to view]

Dopest colorway to drop... I may try and cop the Blue/Volt colorway, just too much s**t I want to pick up.
 8 years ago '06        #24
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Those blazers are f**king clean!!!! That's a sick colorway for that shoe...
 8 years ago '06        #25
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 SaTown's Finest said:
I remember those days too f**ker lol... But I also remember when tCap, Syn and others would post that fly gear from head to toe... We know all you need to do is post pics of the kicks and k!ll it b**ch!!!!!! Some of us aren't so fortunate!
lol...i was just speaking for me, wasnt saying u werent apart of it...i wasnt even talking about boxden in general...was speaking about nike talk's WDYWT...

i used to be on sneakerplay doing that full outfit s**t until ppl started stopping me in the street "are u so and so from sneakerplay?"....yeah, creepy.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

whered u get those man? those are f**ken flyyyy...i need a pair of them nikes ASAP
 8 years ago '07        #27
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
banga, nice blazer x jean matchup. dope
 SaTown's Finest said:
Dopest colorway to drop... I may try and cop the Blue/Volt colorway, just too much s**t I want to pick up.
i agree on the coloway. the all black one was so a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #28
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Salazar10033 said:
whered u get those man? those are f**ken flyyyy...i need a pair of them nikes ASAP
got em thru my connect...but u can get from anywhere that sells nike SB

they are called the "nike blazers sb "lost or dharma iniative"
 8 years ago '06        #29
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 just1spark said:
banga, nice blazer x jean matchup. Dope

i agree on the coloway. The all black one was so a.ss
thanks yo
 8 years ago '06        #30
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
i feel like taking this thread over this month.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #31
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
^^^man i almost broke my neck looking at that pic lmao
 8 years ago '05        #32
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 6102 6102
 NYC-Banga said:
i feel like taking this thread over this month.


[pic - click to view]

clean. Props for wearing your heat too. You'll be in the pick up thread, then back a while later in the wdywt thread.
 8 years ago '06        #33
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Wondah_Woman said:
clean. Props for wearing your heat too. You'll be in the pick up thread, then back a while later in the wdywt thread.
thanks alot...i just try to keep this section on the up and up...i think we got the pickup thread up and running again...but the wdywt thread has died alot...to i think one month we didnt even have one.

so hopefully we can get this poppin again.

feel free to post up also...even if u got heels and what not...sure the guys would appreciate it lol.."no-s3xist"
 8 years ago '04        #34
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
 blackdel93 said:
Just to be consistent with yall boys:dancingcool::


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Just a fit for class today.
dope fit
some that id rock
wat flannel is that
 8 years ago '09        #35
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
 Leftcoast said:
dope fit
some that id rock
wat flannel is that
Its a burnside flannel man. They flannels fit good as hell if you like yo shirts fitted and long but not tight as hell.
 8 years ago '06        #36
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

 NYC-Banga said:
i feel like taking this thread over this month.


[pic - click to view]

Man no DR but them s**ts dope as f**k.
 8 years ago '05        #37
inthestreetsent 
space
avatar space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
banga them dharmas and them dunkmans is crazy

Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze Of Glory, Johnny Cupcakes Power Glove Tee, New Era Miami Spotlight Fitted wore to ride and smoke and to go to a couple stores.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #38
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 inthestreetsent said:
banga them dharmas and them dunkmans is crazy

Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze Of Glory, Johnny Cupcakes Power Glove Tee, New Era Miami Spotlight Fitted wore to ride and smoke and to go to a couple stores.


[pic - click to view]

sickness
 8 years ago '06        #39
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 inthestreetsent said:
banga them dharmas and them dunkmans is crazy

Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze Of Glory, Johnny Cupcakes Power Glove Tee, New Era Miami Spotlight Fitted wore to ride and smoke and to go to a couple stores.


[pic - click to view]

...damn.. is it too early to close the thread? this fit is tuff
 8 years ago '06        #40
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 NYC-Banga said:
lol...i was just speaking for me, wasnt saying u werent apart of it...i wasnt even talking about boxden in general...was speaking about nike talk's WDYWT...

i used to be on sneakerplay doing that full outfit s**t until ppl started stopping me in the street "are u so and so from sneakerplay?"....yeah, creepy.
I feel where you're coming from Banga. You know we're both "sole" brothers. About that taking over this thread though, I'll be back home this month, so I'm not to sure about that!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy