PSN is down don't sign on

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I guess I am the only one that hasn't had one problem at all the past 24 hours?
I'm good too. I saw you online yesterday during this madness. I'm just hoping my people with the phat get situated because this is f**ked up. And because MAG servers are so bare.
 8 years ago '06        #142
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
I got a pre-slim, fat 80 GB PS3. And my s**t is fine, hopefully it'll stay that way *knocks on wood*.

at this obese f**k

[video - click to view]

Last edited by LilBlasta; 03-01-2010 at 10:25 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #143
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm good too. I saw you online yesterday during this madness. I'm just hoping my people with the phat get situated because this is f**ked up. And because MAG servers are so bare.
I am using an original 60GB system, and didn't even know of any problems until my homie got on AOL last night b**ching about not being able to sign on. My other homie with a 80GB fat called, and said he couldn't sign on, play games, and had lost all of his trophies. However his trophy count is still there when I check it. This is crazy. I feel lucky. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #144
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
My trophies and all my save data are still here i just can't get on psn.
 8 years ago '06        #145
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Last Night, I thought it was my Internet connection when I 1st turned on the PS3 (when the error popped up). But then I noticed my laptop was still connected to the internet, so I figured it was something Sony was doing (thought they was gonna upload MLB The Show 10 demo as a surprise). Turned on NBA 2k10 and my files was fine. Then I loaded my player on the Timberwolves file (which still showed the date of 2/24/2010). I exited My Player to do something else and went to load the file again.

I loaded a file, but I noticed it was one of my old player with the Warriors, so I was like WTF (I don't check the file names, cause I expect the top file to be my last saved). So I thought I deleted it and played with my old created player. So I got bored and I exited again and went back to it to make sure. That's when I seen my player from the Timberwolves and that b**ch had the date of 12/31/1999. So I started laughing and turned that b**ch off.

I found out what was up today and MysteryMan's post about the clock, seem the most logical.

Last edited by rag621; 03-01-2010 at 10:59 AM..
 03-01-2010, 11:08 AM         #146
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Im gonna k!ll puppies for every minute I cant play Call Of Duty"
 8 years ago '04        #147
sk8erongrass 
space
space
$192 | Props total: 79 79
Latest info on PlayStation Network Status

Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

As you may be aware, some customers have been unable to connect to the PlayStation Network today. This problem affects the models other than the new slim PS3.

We believe we have identified that this problem is being caused by a bug in the clock functionality incorporated in the system.

Errors include:

* The date of the PS3 system may be re-set to Jan 1, 2000.
* When the user tries to sign in to the PlayStation Network, the following
message appears on the screen; “An error has occurred. You have been
signed out of PlayStation Network (8001050F)”.
* When the user tries to launch a game, the following error message appears
on the screen and the trophy data may disappear; “Failed to install
trophies. Please exit your game.”
* When the user tries to set the time and date of the system via the
Internet, the following message appears on the screen; “The current date
and time could not be obtained. (8001050F)”
* Users are not able to play back certain rental video downloaded from the
PlayStation Store before the expiration date.

We hope to resolve this problem within the next 24 hours. In the meantime, if you have a model other than the new slim PS3, we advise that you do not use your PS3 system, as doing so may result in errors in some functionality, such as recording obtained trophies, and not being able to restore certain data.

As mentioned above, please be advised that the new slim PS3 is not affected with this error. We are doing our best to resolve the issue and do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For the latest status on this situation please continue to check either the PlayStation.Blog or PlayStation.com.
 8 years ago '05        #148
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 e G o Maniac said:
I don't think your trophies are lost, it's just that your trophies are synched automatically each time you start heavy rain. This time, it won't sync, so they wouldn't show up on the client machine but should still be there on the server.Your trophies should still be in tact. I can check your profile real quikc to confirm.

Wait P Hill did you ever sync your trophies since starting Heavy Rain?
Yeah I've sync'd a few of them... not all though.
 8 years ago '05        #149
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Atleast Sony is acknowledging the problem is the clock now

Best thing to do now is wait till 7pm (EST)tonight and hope the clock resets itself and fixes the problem
 8 years ago '05        #150
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
bout 2 put this fat b**ch to sleep and wake her up after 12......
 8 years ago '10        #151
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Xbox fanboys are having a field day with this lol.
 8 years ago '04        #152
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
whats the status on this shiit? i seen it was down yesterday but wasnt trippen thinkin they doin some kinda update... but now its the next day and shiit so what the shiit fucck biitch?
 8 years ago '04        #153
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Shade737 said:
I haven't really heard much, but if this was happening to the 360 I know a couple of people on BX who would have a field day with this and wouldn't let it die.
 8 years ago '08        #154
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Shade737 said:
yeah my s**t down but i have alot of other s**t to do so i'll just laugh with them because this is f**ked up
 8 years ago '04        #155
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
If you have a phat PS3, then the PS3 System clock is looking for Feb 29th in its 2010 calendar. This stops it from connecting to the PSN and may cause problems with Offline games too. Best thing to do, is wait until tomorrow and the bug may fix itself. In the mean time read this: and stay tuned as to what Sony suggest doing next.
 03-01-2010, 11:56 AM         #156
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 franchise said:
whats the status on this shiit? i seen it was down yesterday but wasnt trippen thinkin they doin some kinda update... but now its the next day and shiit so what the shiit fucck biitch?
look up 5 posts
 8 years ago '06        #157
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
turned on my fat 80G and that ho worked...i was like :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #158
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
Smh, this is deeper then rap (sorry to much rick ross) this deeper then yall think.

Even if Sony released an update, how yall gonna get it if you cant connect to the net? Only way I can see it getting fixed if it required a new patch is you'd have to download it to a usb flash drive and install it that way, but for alot of people that might be a problem and alot of people arent tech savvy.

Sony has taken a major L with this issuse.
 8 years ago '04        #159
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
You don't need to be THAT tech savy to do that.
 8 years ago '04        #160
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
Oh and I have a 160 gig phat and I just signed into psn after turning my system off from yesterday. So my system is working fine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy